Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72
 Bahamut.Godbringer
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Godbringer 2015-05-20 20:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
How long after switching unities should it take before I'm able to summon the (UC) leader? I swapped last night and have earned some accolade, but if a specific amount or timeframe is known, I'd appreciate knowing.

Thanks.

I just swapped to Apururu(WHM)(the greatest Unity trust of ALL TIMES) and assumed it was JP midnight but I did:

ROE/Unity/10x Foret de Hennetial
ROE/Unity/10x Mandragoras
ROE/Unity/20x Beasts
ROE/Unity/20x Kills

And Apururu was in my list!

It was a few hours after I switched, but it was before JP midnight so can't say for sure if it's not an amount of time, but 4 quests for Apururu Unity seemed to work.

See you in-game to see if it works to verify ^^/
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: mithra01
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2015-05-20 20:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

How long after switching unities should it take before I'm able to summon the (UC) leader? I swapped last night and have earned some accolade, but if a specific amount or timeframe is known, I'd appreciate knowing.

Thanks.

I have been in Maat for weeks. Switched to Apururu this morning. I got a message saying I couldn't actually change unities till Conquest Evaluation. However, I was able to summon Apururu(UC) as soon as I went outside. I assume the message just meant that the new unity wasn't getting credit for anything I was doing, or I wasn't getting any points in my personal evaluation just yet.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-05-20 20:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone swap from Maat to Apururu plz
[+]
By Otto 2015-05-21 00:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Bellincion said: »
Chyula said: »
Cerberus.Elvyn said: »
Apururu (UC) Trust, is a WHM/RDM (Use's convert but no RDM Spells)
- Prora and Shellra
- Cure IV-VI
- Curaga IV-V
-Blinda, Stona, Paralyna, Viruna, Silena (would assume all na's)
- Stoneskin on herself
- Auto Refresh II
- has club and takes melee distance but wont attack
- Has high (50-75tp) regain
- Once she reaches 3000tp will use Nott's which seems to be a personal version of Dagan, restoring a fair amount of HP and MP
- Use's Martyr and Devotion on other party members

All in all, she is easily on of the best WHM's trust out.

damn time to switch unity, *** maat but also losing #1 rank. so hard to decide.

What unity is this from?
Cerberus.Elvyn said: »
Apururu (UC) Trust, is a WHM/RDM (Use's convert but no RDM Spells)
- Prora and Shellra
- Cure IV-VI
- Curaga IV-V
-Blinda, Stona, Paralyna, Viruna, Silena (would assume all na's)
- Stoneskin on herself
- Auto Refresh II
- has club and takes melee distance but wont attack
- Has high (50-75tp) regain
- Once she reaches 3000tp will use Nott's which seems to be a personal version of Dagan, restoring a fair amount of HP and MP
- Use's Martyr and Devotion on other party members

All in all, she is easily on of the best WHM's trust out.

To add to the Apururu(UC) love, she also casts haste on you and your other trusts/party members. Most of the other WHM trusts don't seem to do that.

It's no Haste II like Koru gives, but it's still nice to get this much out of a WHM trust.
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-21 01:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Godbringer said: »

Thanks.

I just swapped to Apururu(WHM)(the greatest Unity trust of ALL TIMES) and assumed it was JP midnight but I did:

ROE/Unity/10x Foret de Hennetial
ROE/Unity/10x Mandragoras
ROE/Unity/20x Beasts
ROE/Unity/20x Kills

And Apururu was in my list!

It was a few hours after I switched, but it was before JP midnight so can't say for sure if it's not an amount of time, but 4 quests for Apururu Unity seemed to work.

See you in-game to see if it works to verify ^^/

It worked quite well...and gawd DANG she's a good whm for being a trust.

-Doesn't attack that I noticed; I think the reason for the attack position is to use Nott.

-Status removal. Poisona, erase, silena, and paralyna were all observed.

-Will Haste you, then herself, then other trust. Never tried to overwrite Haste 2.

-Single target cures AND Curaga 3-5. Like most trust, she does over cure, but she keeps her MP up so it's less of a drawback.

-Does not enfeeble that I noticed. This could be because I was also using Arciela, who used tier 2 enfeebles.

-Has 75/tic Regain. Yummy, fuels that Nott, which is her version of Dagan.

Overall, I'm glad I switched. It's not like I don't have Naja as a normal trust.
[+]
 Asura.Rinuko
Server: Asura
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-05-21 03:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Better than Kupipi?
 Asura.Shiraiyuki
user: Shirai
By Asura.Shiraiyuki 2015-05-21 04:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Everyone swap from Maat to Apururu plz

Just make sure she becomes #1 and stays there for a long time. >.>
It's surprising how often the #1 Unity changes on Asura, Maat's so Yesterday, Aldo's the new groove atm.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-21 04:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah after the last month of randomness I kinda was forced to swap from Maat to Aldo.
I don'tc are who becomes number 1 next. If it's Apururu then it's all good, if it's someone else I don't care, just make whomever it is stay there forever gdi, I can't be arsed wasting 11k Accolades every week on main and mules to get #1 ranking >_>
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 06:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

my alt is on Jakoh just got her pop up tho my ranking is low and my lvl is im like 40 sam maybe, and what i notice is she doesnt tp alot but when she does she Trick attacks and he lemee doesnt hit hard (kinda like other thf trusts) but there seems to be 0 delay as her attacks are constant (not quite triple attk on haste constant but ....)

ill pop her on one my high lvl she what she adds....
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-05-21 06:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinuko said: »
Better than Kupipi?
Why is everyone always asking if a healer trust is better than Kupipi? I find her to be the worst healer trust, doesnt haste, runs out of mp way too fast. I like Koru-Moru better than her and he doesnt heal until someone is under 50%.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 06:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i agree kupipi is only good starter healer, after that is Karah-B all the way until Apururu (best healer trust in game)

what i dont get is why is everyone gun ho about being #1 does the trust become more powerful?
By runeghost 2015-05-21 06:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, my default for WHM is F.Coffin, as a Galka he can stand a hit or two, and with refresh I do not need to /heal often or at all.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-21 07:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Striker said: »
Asura.Rinuko said: »
Better than Kupipi?
Why is everyone always asking if a healer trust is better than Kupipi? I find her to be the worst healer trust, doesnt haste, runs out of mp way too fast. I like Koru-Moru better than her and he doesnt heal until someone is under 50%.
Kupipi has some pros.
She doesn't cast Haste, which in some situations can be beneficial (Koru-Moru won't cast haste on a character who already has haste1), she has protectra/shellra, she casts -na, some debuffs and she doesn't melee, unless you bring her close to the mob.

Mihli Aliapoh is another pretty nice WHM. She doesn't debuff (sometimes you DON'T WANT your whm to waste mp debuffing), she has Afflatus Solace (Cureskin!) and she does NOT haste (see above).
Her only issue is Scouring Bubbles, an AoE WS which sometimes will end up getting hate on her, it's inconvenient.

Karaha-Baruha suffers from the same problem, with his awesome Fenrir WSs which end up aggroing stuff that maybe you didn't want to aggro.
Also he hastes, which can be good or bad (see above)

Ferreous Coffin is nice, is one of the few WHMs with 2mp/tic refresh, only uses the same WS (which is single target), packs some decent damage, uses haste, he's possibly the fastest whm at using -na, but he doesn't have prot/shell nor Afflatus Solace.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 07:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

how was maat UC? hes number 1 on levi is he better then reg trust maat?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-21 07:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Mihli does use debuffs.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-21 07:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

She does? Which? Over the last 2 days In Ra'kaz she never used a single debuff, only melee DD, -na, prot/shell and obvious cures.

I seemed to recall her using debuffs as well, which is exactely why I tested her over the last few days.
Did they change something last patch maybe? Or did my AI just get stuck or something?

@Krysten
He's much stronger than regular Maat and his power goes up the better your personal ranking with the Unity.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 07:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

wish there was a guide with all the UC trusts lol i know what naja does but id love to know what the others do at 30points 40 points etc

seems naja is only one ppl are talking about with peacebreaker
By runeghost 2015-05-21 08:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just picked Ayame as I started out with Bastok - I take it that there are people that switch unities every week just to stay at #1 then?
(Now, if you could switch unities to COLLECT their trusts, that would be interesting...)
 Asura.Shiraiyuki
user: Shirai
By Asura.Shiraiyuki 2015-05-21 08:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

runeghost said: »
I just picked Ayame as I started out with Bastok - I take it that there are people that switch unities every week just to stay at #1 then?
Yes, I want my max stats.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-05-21 09:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Mihli, Coffin, and Karaha have the issue of running in to melee, which is usually only a problem with WKRs I suppose. Cherukiki is a slight step down from Kupipi for me since she'll waste her MP trying to toss Regen III (when half the time I could cast IV). You also won't want a WHM casting Haste on you if you have Koru or Arciela since they won't Haste II anyone who already has some form of Haste.

First place Unity is more likely to change during this double accolade/double CP thing. On Sylph, for months at a time, certain Unities were holding the lead (at first Maat, then Pieuje, and most recently Aldo), though I have noticed this was partially due to gilsellers farming sparks en masse. Aldo Unity just fell from first (to 8th!) after the first week of the event.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-21 09:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Mihli, Coffin, and Karaha have the issue of running in to melee, which is usually only a problem with WKRs I suppose.
Even Cherukiki and Kupipi will move if you go too far away. Not sure their max casting distance is beyond 20+ yalms from the target you're fighting, to ensure they stay out of range from AoE moves.

Quote:
You also won't want a WHM casting Haste on you if you have Koru or Arciela since they won't Haste II anyone who already has some form of Haste.
FTFY.
Someone on the BG Trust thread reported that Arciela will cast Haste2 on you regardless of the current haste spell you have on. Think Arciela only casts Haste2 on herself and you though, unlike Koru-Moru who casts it on everybody in the party.
Koru-Moru doesn't cast haste2 on certain jobs though. Like when I'm on BRD, Koru-moru thinks I'm a mage and do not need Haste2 =/

On Asura Maat stayed number 1 for all weeks until like a bit less than 2 months ago, when things started being random and Maat would go up and down. Recently we've been having Pjeuje, this week it's Aldo and so on.
So lame...
By lhova 2015-05-21 12:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
i agree kupipi is only good starter healer, after that is Karah-B all the way until Apururu (best healer trust in game)

what i dont get is why is everyone gun ho about being #1 does the trust become more powerful?
My Unity is Aldo and I really don't want to swap from Unity to unity. Do you get to keep the UC leader if you leave that unity after getting it?
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-05-21 13:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bah, I missed out on Karah-B Cipher...

I don't suppose there's any other way to obtain that trust atm?

Also, if I were to switch from Naja to Apururu, would I get him as a trust regardless of my servers standing for that Unity?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-21 13:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes you think kupipi had better cursna removal chances that other trusts?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-21 14:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Starlight/Moonglight is pretty awful, pls don't praise it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2015-05-21 14:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Another Naja (UC) benefit is that she's a very good SC partner. Seems like she uses the same logic as Ayame (or a PUP's automaton when equipped with Inhibitor), where she'll wait for you to get 1000+ TP then she'll open a SC. Justice Breaker will open Darkness. And she gains TP quite fast, so you're not left waiting around for her much. I'm pretty fond of her any time I want a DD trust, and I think I'm fine with Kupipi for my WHM needs.

Not sure whether any of the other UC leader trusts have this same kind of skillchain logic, so would be interesting to hear.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 14:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

lhova said: »
Leviathan.Krysten said: »

My Unity is Aldo and I really don't want to swap from Unity to unity. Do you get to keep the UC leader if you leave that unity after getting it?

no you do not.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-21 14:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Another Naja (UC) benefit is that she's a very good SC partner. Seems like she uses the same logic as Ayame (or a PUP's automaton when equipped with Inhibitor), where she'll wait for you to get 1000+ TP then she'll open a SC. Justice Breaker will open Darkness. And she gains TP quite fast, so you're not left waiting around for her much. I'm pretty fond of her any time I want a DD trust, and I think I'm fine with Kupipi for my WHM needs.

Not sure whether any of the other UC leader trusts have this same kind of skillchain logic, so would be interesting to hear.

so far Jakoh does not and in fact in my tests rarly uses tp shes hits like crazy but it seems only uses a tp move when trick attack is up but has access to ws rerally early was using Dagger Quest WS at 38 has high double/triple attk it seems, no bully, uses fient doesnt seem use steal
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-21 14:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...why would she stop tping to steal, she can't gain loot...unless it has Aura Steal.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72