Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 70 71 72
 Siren.Kentai
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-04-14 13:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like I mistook what you said. Sorry for the passive aggressiveness earlier. It would indeed be nice to have phantom roll from Luzaf to pair with brd songs.

Laziness on the part of SE is definitely part of the problem. Dragoon wyverns have been healing trusts before their masters (leading to my death on many occasions when a dangerous AOE brings my whole trust party into orange/red HP) for example. I reported it as a possible bug on the official FFXI forum several months ago and they've taken no action to fix it, even though it seems like it would a simple code alteration.

Kind of off-topic I know. Just wanted to show an example of the apathy they're showing in regard to trusts.
By DarkBEWD 2014-04-24 03:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, guys, guys!
Your text to link here...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-04-24 04:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Maat? MAAT! Wait...6 pre-ToAU jobs...umm PLD, WAR, THF, BST, NIN, SAM, RDM, BLM, alrght that's 8, I'm more than fine!
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-04-24 05:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Maat? MAAT! Wait...6 pre-ToAU jobs...umm PLD, WAR, THF, BST, NIN, SAM, RDM, BLM, alrght that's 8, I'm more than fine!
I think you have to beat maat on at least 6 jobs but that should be a joke
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-04-24 05:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I've admittedly lost track of which ones I've beaten him on but I would wager I've done at least 6 of them.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-04-24 07:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I've admittedly lost track of which ones I've beaten him on but I would wager I've done at least 6 of them.

A use for Monstrosity!

Hit up the Instinct NPC inside of the lobby area and check the job instincts. Any job that you've beaten Maat with will cost 5k infamy, and any job you haven't beaten him with will be 10k.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-04-24 08:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
•Zeid’s combat tactics and actions will undergo wide-reaching improvements.

Oh, so you've also heard how, for 500 login points, you can obtain the absolute WORST DD known to Trust Ciphers? How many emails did they receive complaining that Zeid, the once renowned DRK, is utter trash in combat, I wonder?
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2014-05-02 20:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't play during zeid 1.0, but currently, I usually full-time him. What was wrong with him before? Did he only auto attack and cast all the absorb spells or something? Now he will aspir around 50% MP and will throw in nukes that exploit enemy weaknesses between meleeing the crap out of mobs.
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2014-05-12 15:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

i just came back to the game and i was wondering some of them i can't get them at all! so i will have to wait the new year eve again to get them or a campaing that give some? some like Joachim or thing like that, sakura. Was it a time frame that i miss or i just don't do it the right ways?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-05-12 15:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the Trust NPC's were offered as part of a limited-time event.

They'll probably make them available during another event in future - but no telling when that'll be.
 Siren.Kentai
By Siren.Kentai 2014-05-14 22:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing with Najelith. She melees with a jambiya type dagger, mixed with some ranged attacks. She uses Double Shot and Barrage JAs. Confirmed weaponskills are Cyclone (dagger), Sidewinder, Empyreal Arrow, and her unique ws, Typhonic Arrow (not sure if I spelled that correctly). Typhonic appears to be a frontal AOE similiar to Sonic Thrust on polearm.

This is from using her for about 30 minutes, there may be more I didn't see.
 Ragnarok.Tatsiki
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hinamori
By Ragnarok.Tatsiki 2014-05-14 23:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They could be coming back in the mentioned Adventurer Appreciation campaign.
 Siren.Kentai
By Siren.Kentai 2014-05-14 23:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa Zeid's a badass now. On the first mob he put Endark on himself for 60 extra dmg per hit, did last resort, souleater, and absorb attri on the mob. I like where this is going >.>

He's even using stun effectively. I'm fighting crawlers and puks and each time they put up cocoon or zephyr mantle he absorbs it. He's on my shortlist of DD trusts now :D
 Fenrir.Duvelamilla
By Fenrir.Duvelamilla 2014-05-15 11:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone figured out how to get the 4 new trusts mention in New items from 5-14-14 update?

Cipher: Aldo

Cipher: Moogle

Cipher: Fablinix

Cipher: Domina
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-05-15 11:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Duvelamilla said: »
Anyone figured out how to get the 4 new trusts mention in New items from 5-14-14 update?

Cipher: Aldo

Cipher: Moogle

Cipher: Fablinix

Cipher: Domina

None of them are available yet.

Aldo, Moogle, and Fablinix are coming in the 12th Anniversary Adventurer Appreciation campaign, which hasn't started yet. S-E revealed that in the pre-update video trailer.

D.Shantotto is probably coming from the next login campaign, but just had the .dat added in advance (as has been the case with many of the last several login campaign Ciphers, which are added to the game in the update before the applicable login campaign starts).
 Shiva.Sharnak
Server: Shiva
user: Sharnak
By Shiva.Sharnak 2014-05-16 14:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Moogle is obtain by collect point on mog side on Mog-Gob war during AAA campaign, Fablinix is form Goblin side on same events. Both you can keep fight to collect point to obtain. To get Aldo you need get both of that, then need win Mog-Gob War on both side again with 3k point on win (not collect point but need obtain 3k point in one shot)

Fablinix is seem like rdm/blm (or drk) he normally buff self with enwater, use bomb toss and goblin rush, he can cure same to normal healer but not cure debuff , not cast haste and refresh, and he also use stun on enemy ja

Moogle is like Sakura, pop and stay there not engage or do anything just come with refresh aura that give 3 mp/tick on lv 99, very possible that like Sakura which may give skill up rate on magic instead.

Aldo is thf, DW dagger, he will use sneak attack if he stay on back of mob, he got unique ws, one aoe, one frontal, one multi attack, one gun ws. he seem to keep use Bully if ready. Aldo and Lion will mention about each other on summon.
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-05-17 06:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Melee damage seems to be bumped a lot.

Aldo looks fun too :o In my experience, he seems to favor "Lock and Load". He pulls out a gun (golden, coffinmaker model), it looks like single target. I have yet to see him use any other TP move as of now. He also seems quite responsive for SCing including doing it with other trusts. His dps seems not bad in trust standards. One of the daggers is the one he carries on his model, other is a jambiya.

Edit: Maat uses Mantra. I have seen him use bear killer, asuran fists, howling fist and one inch punch so far.

Edit: When you summon Zeid, he only says "." lolwut?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-05-17 09:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to chime in here real fast, Aldo is an epic trust... and I'm not all that fond of trust...

EDIT; Actually I guess it's the trust AI overhaul in general, not just aldo, although he's pretty amazing <3 THF...
By Killyourlover 2014-05-17 21:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

All the sites say you can get Joachim from any Cruor Prospector, but alas, I cannot. Been to several, and none offer. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or am I too late?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2014-05-17 21:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Killyourlover said: »
All the sites say you can get Joachim from any Cruor Prospector, but alas, I cannot. Been to several, and none offer. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or am I too late?
Too late. It was only during New Years, iirc. But they'll probably bring him back at some point.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-05-19 16:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Moogle do anything special? I.E (Choco enhancing skill gain)
Game: FFXIV
By Terrah Crystal 2014-05-19 17:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the Moogle has a 3 MP/tick Geo-Refresh and enhances Magic Skillup Gain
Game: FFXIV
By Terrah Crystal 2014-05-19 17:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
Killyourlover said: »
Too late. It was only during New Years, iirc. But they'll probably bring him back at some point.

Was also during the Spring Alter-Ego Extravaganza too
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-05-19 17:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Aldo has a mate trust that gives secret bonus like nashmera and her pups, and Zeid and Lion
 Remora.Brain
Server: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2014-05-19 17:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Does the shiromochi/kusamochi have a noticeable effect on trust a npc's DD potential?
 Sylph.Agentblade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Agentblade 2014-05-20 14:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I have completed the initiation quest in San d’Oria, Bastok, and Windurst. I just got Nashmeira and went to get her puppets from assault counters. They are not in menu to buy for AP, Same with Sakura from Field Manual. Did I miss something or soem pre-req. not listed on BG?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-20 14:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Agentblade said: »
I have completed the initiation quest in San d’Oria, Bastok, and Windurst. I just got Nashmeira and went to get her puppets from assault counters. They are not in menu to buy for AP, Same with Sakura from Field Manual. Did I miss something or soem pre-req. not listed on BG?
It was only for a limited time.
By DarkxStardustxDragon 2014-05-26 07:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

nice Trust npc can allow enter Skirmish, SKCNM, and Adoulin mission :D

Your text to link here...

[dev1206] Alter Ego and Fellow Adjustments
Alter egos and fellows will undergo the following adjustments.
Alter egos will now be able to be called forth while in parties with other players.
* Alliances may not be formed when in a party comprised of both players and alter egos, nor may parties contain multiple alter egos of the same NPC.

Alter egos will now be able to be called forth in the following areas and content.
Battlefields requiring macrocosmic or microcosmic orbs.

Battlefields accompanying Seekers of Adoulin missions and quests.

Skirmish content in the following areas.
Rala Waterways / Cirdas Caverns / Yorcia Weald /
Outer Ra’Kaznar
Fellows will be able to accompany players in the following areas.
Rala Waterways / Yahse Hunting Grounds / Ceizak Battlegrounds / Foret de Hennetiel /
Yorcia Weald / Morimar Basalt Fields / Marjami Ravine / Kamihr Drifts / Sih Gates /
Moh Gates / Cirdas Caverns / Dho Gates / Woh Gates / Outer Ra’Kaznar
 Siren.Kentai
By Siren.Kentai 2014-05-26 17:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just discovered Najelith gains access to Sidewinder at level 25. Just became one of the best DD trusts lol. Hitting T and VT pugils for like 350 with it.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-05-27 13:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Ignore me I'm an idiot.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 70 71 72