Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-03-10 08:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherukiki, that's the little kid taru that traveled with her brothers in the COP missions?

If so, I loved her and her brothers (wonder if those two will make a return sooner or later) so I'm excited about her the most. I'm hoping she's not a Kupipi clone and can throw out some offensive white magic.
 Bismarck.Aselin
Server: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-10 08:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
going to assume nashimera wont have her automations huh?
It'll be great if she gets her automatons.

Even funnier if she punches a mob and runs away like in that maiden battlefield. Haha. (... which was kind of cute and funny.)
 Valefor.Oxt
Server: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-03-10 08:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherukiki casts Haste!
 Asura.Ivykyori
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-03-10 09:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Oxt said: »
Cherukiki casts Haste!

YES. Hell, she'll be a solid replacement for Kupipi if they let her keep her skill set from the Tenzen fight.
By Kikorimo 2014-03-10 20:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[bump] 4 new trusts announced.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-14 10:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lehko:

Melee animations are similar to Lion, but are more fluid
Uses a combination of melee attacks and range attacks (throwing)

TP Moves observed so far:

Debonair Rush
Lunar Revolution
Iridal Pierce (AOE)
[+]
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-14 15:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like he is THF/RNG THF/BLM, THF/DRK, or THF/RDM. Lehko has triple attack, and his ranged ws actually do some nice damage. He does have mp though so idk if he is /rng or just has access to ranged ws. Will add more here when/if I see him cast anything.
  • Has access to elemental magic up to Thunder II.

• Seems to have a check to piercing weak enemies that causes him not to cast elemental magic.

• Debonair Rush is a 5 hit ws. The motions looks similar to shijin spiral.

• Lunar Revolution is conal AoE damage. Similar to Sonic Thrust.

• Indrial Pierce is AoE and looks pretty awesome.

• Inspirit is AoE cure.

[+]
 Siren.Kentai
Server: Siren
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-03-14 16:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Brixy said: »
He does have mp though so idk if he is /rng.

If you're using him over level 99 the MP may just be from ilevel gear. It seems to give MP to all the trusts if I remember correctly. Of course correct me if I'm wrong ^^;
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-03-14 16:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He casts low level nukes and haven't seen any buffs or heals so hes /blm.
By Fallfromgrace 2014-03-14 16:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lehko just used a ws for me called Inspirit, aoe party heal.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-03-14 17:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lehko only seems to throw Kunai every 15 seconds to 1 minute. He stopped using spells after he recovered a pack of mp from a fight, for a reason I don't know yet. I have witness him using Inspirit. Seems to use it when he starts dropping.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-14 18:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have yet to see him cast a spell. Maybe it has something to do with level or other npc you have out. Been using him for a couple of hours, he should have cast at least 1 spell by now. Lehko is awesome though! Fast tp gain, good overall damage, and a ws that restores hp of party.

Edit: He never cast a spell vs mandragoras or twitherym so I switched up targets. When I started attacking the bunnies and chapuli in Ceizak he started nuking with tier I and IIs. He is definitely not /rng. THF/BLM, THF/RDM, or THF/DRK would be my guess. Will try to get him to use a spell specific to jobs so we can know for sure. Both mandragoras and twitherym are weak to piercing, maybe Lehko is programmed not to nuke anything piercing weak since he uses a dagger. I really can't think of a reason otherwise that would cause him not to nuke those 2 mobs.

Edit 2: Went to check the piercing weakness theory. Lehko did not cast a single spell on the colibri, tulfaires, or rocs in Marjami. Pretty safe to say he will not nuke piercing weak enemies.
 Asura.Slugman
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2014-03-15 00:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Brixy said: »
I still have yet to see him cast a spell. Maybe it has something to do with level or other npc you have out. Been using him for a couple of hours, he should have cast at least 1 spell by now. Lehko is awesome though! Fast tp gain, good overall damage, and a ws that restores hp of party.

Edit: He never cast a spell vs mandragoras or twitherym so I switched up targets. When I started attacking the bunnies and chapuli in Ceizak he started nuking with tier I and IIs. He is definitely not /rng. THF/BLM, THF/RDM, or THF/DRK would be my guess. Will try to get him to use a spell specific to jobs so we can know for sure. Both mandragoras and twitherym are weak to piercing, maybe Lehko is programmed not to nuke anything piercing weak since he uses a dagger. I really can't think of a reason otherwise that would cause him not to nuke those 2 mobs.

Edit 2: Went to check the piercing weakness theory. Lehko did not cast a single spell on the colibri, tulfaires, or rocs in Marjami. Pretty safe to say he will not nuke piercing weak enemies.

I wanna say thf/drk because of the heal WS... but does it take the amount of hp taken from the mobs and distributed to the pt?
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-15 01:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It is a non-damaging ws, it just heals the party. Similar to Moonlight, Myrkr, and Dagan.
By DarkxStardustxDragon 2014-03-17 12:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

dat mine appeared Cipher Of Ovjang's Alter Ego, Cipher Of Mnejing's Alter Ego, and Cipher Of Sakura's Alter Ego :o Sakura! baby chocobo Your text to link here...
By Yuukari 2014-03-17 13:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

WE GET THIS LITTLE FELLA!?
By Fallfromgrace 2014-03-17 15:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ingrid casts haste!

And so does Cherukiki.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-03-17 17:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Joachim breaking a lot more often for anyone else? After a certain point he won't do anything but auto-attack. Have to release and recall for him to cast songs/magic.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-03-17 18:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nashmeira does unique moves and her melee attacks? She slaps the mobs, flinging her hands about (She is a monk). Cherukiki behaves the same as Kupipi, but uses haste as well. Zazarg did Dragon Kick, will see later on.

Edit: Nashmeira used Imperial Authority and Zazarg used Meteoric Impact.

Edit2: Cherukiki uses Regen also and doesn't burn MP so quickly with Cure IVs. Nashmeira is a Mnk/Whm, she did Poisona on me.
By worstplayer 2014-03-19 16:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

just a thought, but anyone think they may put in 'tag team' efforts if u have particular ego's out, ie if u have ulmia + prishe out, maybe they do... summint? or, if they release all 3 of taru kids from CoP, maybe they all meteor, or should they ever raise total amount u can have out to 5, get all 5 toau generals out and they... I dunno... can use mythic weaponskills? I dunno. just thought worth a giggle if anyone had any thoughts on this or ideas of 'combos' that could work?
[+]
 Siren.Kentai
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-03-19 16:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed with the serpent generals that if you have Gadalar summoned, and then summon Mihli Aliapoh, she says a different opening line. It was something about Gadalar reminding her of her flaming homeland or something.

I summoned her w/o Gadalar out just to be sure and she indeed said something different. I bet there are some other examples of this, not that it's a huge deal.
[+]
 Bismarck.Aselin
Server: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-19 16:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuukari said: »

She's going to kill monsters with cuteness!

(Plus, being an ankle-biter.)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-03-20 09:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Baelorn said: »
Is Joachim breaking a lot more often for anyone else? After a certain point he won't do anything but auto-attack. Have to release and recall for him to cast songs/magic.

This is a known issue I have found with Joachim. He is the trust you love to hate. Sometimes, he's on top of all of his cure/ballad/ra etc spells. but I have noticed (and maybe im not paying attention to why he's doing this) that when fighting occasionally, he will do nothing at all (similar to ajido when he receives hate).

I remember getting my face pounded in by a Gorrilla in Kamihr, and Mihli and ajido were out of MP. Joachim literally stood there and watched me die. I had no songs, and he didn't bother to erase me when the monkey dude was hitting me with debuff attacks. There are some instances where Joachim, similar to his real-game character, is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Its possible they purposely programmed him to be an idiot at random times, maybe to pay homage to his accidental personality by nature (similar to how they made him throw stones because he holds traverser stones). Hard to believe, but wouldn't put it past them.
 Bahamut.Vette
Server: Bahamut
user: Vette
By Bahamut.Vette 2014-03-20 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuukari said: »

Choco-stomp is whats coming to my mind. would be funny to see mobs trampled by chocobos.
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-03-22 09:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ingrid seems pretty useless... She opens fight with Banish 3 > Banish 2 > Banish then keeps meleeing. At least she casts haste but you would use Cherukiki instead anyway and didn't see her cure or -na yet either. I have also seen her use Hexa Strike.

Cherukiki is like Kupipi + Haste and Regen 1-3. If I needed cure bomb, I would still go with Kupipi but Cherukiki seems to be more useful overall.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-03-26 05:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I just like to point out that Zazarg DOES use Focus, just only very rarily. I'm not sure what the trigger is.

Uses Howling Fist, Dragon Kick, Asuran Fists and Meteoric Impact only as far as I've seen.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-03-26 05:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Devrom said: »
Ingrid seems pretty useless... She opens fight with Banish 3 > Banish 2 > Banish then keeps meleeing. At least she casts haste but you would use Cherukiki instead anyway and didn't see her cure or -na yet either. I have also seen her use Hexa Strike.

Cherukiki is like Kupipi + Haste and Regen 1-3. If I needed cure bomb, I would still go with Kupipi but Cherukiki seems to be more useful overall.

Not directly, Cherukiki doesn't do status erases, Kupipi does. They have their own flaws.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-03-27 10:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, we ARE getting the chocobo chick as well as two automatons in the April log-in campaign =)
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-03-28 16:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Not directly, Cherukiki doesn't do status erases, Kupipi does. They have their own flaws.

Oh, thought she does, my bad. Haste still sounds more useful for the most part though.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-04-01 03:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Puppets and Sakura are available from NPCs now.

Assault points: Ovjang, Cipher: Mnejing (can be from any zone in assault office)
Fields of Valor points: Sakura (Any FOV book for 300 pts)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72