Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » ukonvasara v. conqueror
ukonvasara v. conqueror
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2013-11-01 17:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough, I read the page you linked to, not the entire thread. Way to link to a post on the 6th page with no mention of where the buffs could be found. Not digging through that ***of a thread to find your War gear set, but assuming capped gear haste and a decent amount of DA ("tests" were only a year ago), the listed 24 seconds is still a far cry from reality. Speaking of DA, I guess Cor isn't a realistic expectation?

pchan said:
*berserk+agressor if /war or war main, hasso if 2Handed DD /sam or sam main
*red curry bun as food
*a maxed BRD for buffs (daurdabla 99 for 4 songs all overwritten with the level 99 relic horn) casting songs with the full AF3+2 bonus : I use minuet 4 and 5 (that's about 150 attack) and 2xmarch, so I'm getting 10 str and 10 dex bonus.
*boostdex ( +25 dex)
*haste, dia 2.

Funny you mention caves, did you get kicked out of the Mnk cave?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 17:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool it, both of you. Stay on topic, which isn't caves or insults.
By pchan 2013-11-01 17:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
the listed 24 seconds is still a far cry from reality
That's your only argument ? Someone posted earlier that the average time to build 300 TP from scratch is roughtly 16 seconds. It's an average, aka there will be time with less and times with more depending on your luck da/ta. So going with this number is most likely going to end up with half your attempt failing to reach AM3, thus losing DPS from the ideal configuration. On the other hand, TP ing earlier also loses a bit of DPS but since you do this during AM3 is not as bad as during AM1. Therefore you should TP some time before the "300sec - 16 sec" seconds value.

The value I give (24s) is the time require so that you don't fail to maintain AM3 99% of the time. You can probaly relax by a few seconds if you don't want to fail it 95% or 90% of the time, it's up to you.