Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103
 Asura.Azagarth
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-08-04 14:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

any idea when this will happen? On day 2 and still cant use my new toys lol.
 Sylph.Subadai
Server: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2017-08-04 21:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well maybe someone should ping the devs to push the resources or you can download them manually from here (just need to get the files dated Aug 3).
By aigulfe 2017-08-08 13:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Still seems to be breaking with the su2s.
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-08-08 14:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Update the resources manually, not sure when/how those file will be pushed automatically
By aigulfe 2017-08-08 15:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, is there any specific deal with that? I DLed the Aug. 3 files and dragged them into the res file to replace the old ones and gs wouldnt even load at that point.
 Sylph.Subadai
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2017-08-08 15:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How exactly did you download them? If you right-click/Save As you'll get html; you have to click the file link, click Raw, then choose Save Page in your browser to save the file as lua.
 Sylph.Talym
VIP
user: Talym
By Sylph.Talym 2017-08-08 16:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The updated resources should now be pushed live, so if you just run the launcher, they should download automatically.
[+]
By Artemicion 2017-08-08 16:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably an isolated incident and unrelated to updates, but for some reason the Wincontroller plugin crashes my game whenever I attempt to move my instance of FFXI across to my second monitor, or at all for that matter. Any insight as to what might be causing this?
By Ulthakptah 2017-08-08 21:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in gusgen mines and boxdestroyer isn't working. At first it just gives hints that aren't right then it starts going Lua runtime error: boxdestroyer/boxdestroyer.lua:114: bad argument #1 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)
By kishr 2017-08-09 04:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

box been messed up for awhile for me(months).
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
Server: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-08-09 11:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Boxdestroyer have been fixed for 2 months in dev version but for some reason it has not goin live, you can replace the messages.lua for the dev version one.

https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree/dev/addons/boxdestroyer
 Shiva.Berzerk
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-08-12 23:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Started getting huge stuttering lag on 1 character today while having 3 logged on. Never happened to me this badly before. Thought it might be dgvoodoo but uninstalling that I still continued to get the stuttering. I tried unloading all addons then loading them back 1 by 1 and Logger seems to be causing the stuttering. I have never messed with the plugin settings or anything so don't think it'd be different across characters but it's only hitting one of them badly.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues able to replicate this?

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and troubleshoot any further than that but if anyone has tips please let me know.

Thanks

EDIT: Checked the different in-game window/chatlog settings and they were slightly different. Made them exactly the same and been reloading the addon, even rebooting the character and the issue persists.
 Lakshmi.Miang
Server: Lakshmi
user: Miang
By Lakshmi.Miang 2017-08-13 05:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been having huge slowdowns/stutters since the update too, and it appears to be findall doing it. If I unload findall on all chars the stuttering stops. It seems to be when findall is rescanning inventory on all characters, it's using so much processing power the whole game grinds to a halt for a moment. I do play 6 characters at once, but even if I only have it loaded on 1 character I get the same stutter. I'm on a 4.5Ghz i7 7700k and ffxi/windower are installed on a samsung 960 nvme SSD so I don't think processing power or storage access/write speeds are the issue.
 Shiva.Berzerk
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-08-13 06:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I saw the mentions of findall possibly being an issue, i've unloaded it on each character and it wasn't the one causing issues this time. It was specifically Logger. With that unloaded I've been having no issues.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-13 11:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So, having an issue with pup since the update.

essentially, cooldown is crashing the game a good 90% of the times I use it. Might be related to autocontrol, not really sure.

Just something to look for or verify if someone wants to see if they can replicate.
 Asura.Zihi
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Zihi 2017-08-19 18:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, i Recently back to the game, "Today" XD when i multibox i notice my characters move them all at the same time... Hmmm
i missing something, anything i need to Download manually or anything?
 Leviathan.Alastar
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alastar 2017-08-19 23:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I just decided to return to the game, I'm having issues booting up the POL screen after selecting my profile through windower. I'm still using Vista, as I haven't gotten around to upgrading my OS, it's low on my priority list. Is there a fix to this? (I hope..?)
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-20 01:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zihi said: »
Hi, i Recently back to the game, "Today" XD when i multibox i notice my characters move them all at the same time... Hmmm

Square added a ninja update to the ffxiconfig files a couple updates back that screwed multibox.

Just open ffxiconfig and go into the controller options and turn off the sync option.

(worded something like, allows controller to work when game is not in focus)
 Asura.Zihi
By Asura.Zihi 2017-08-20 07:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Square added a ninja update to the ffxiconfig files a couple updates back that screwed multibox.

Just open ffxiconfig and go into the controller options and turn off the sync option.

Sync Option?

the only box i have checkmark is the enable XIinput w/o that m,y xbox controller wont work. Hmmm

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2017-08-20 13:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sync Option?

the only box i have checkmark is the enable XIinput w/o that m,y xbox controller wont work. Hmmm

He means the bottom one:

and it was more of some changes on SE's part that made the Windower team have to change things, which makes it operate differently, to be fair SE doesn't support multiboxing at all.

Also yes, failbox controllers require x-input, if you don't have that other box at all then you may want to do a file check, if you do have it and it's already unchecked then that's interesting.
 Asura.Zihi
By Asura.Zihi 2017-08-21 10:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Sync Option?

He means the bottom one:

and it was more of some changes on SE's part that made the Windower team have to change things, which makes it operate differently, to be fair SE doesn't support multiboxing at all.

Also yes, failbox controllers require x-input, if you don't have that other box at all then you may want to do a file check, if you do have it and it's already unchecked then that's interesting.

so all Xbox controller need XInput to work? i need a PS3/4 controller or they use XInput? which u recomend me?
By Jetackuu 2017-09-05 18:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

so all Xbox controller need XInput to work? i need a PS3/4 controller or they use XInput? which u recomend me?
Yes xbox controllers require x-input to work properly, PS3 controller is also x-input, I'm not sure of the PS4 controller, I've never connected it to my PC. Ever since the update where they added the box (and add a month to fix it), it's been working natively in the game though, if the option isn't there then your install is broken.
By Jetackuu 2017-09-05 18:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Side note: anyone having issues with treasury? I just revamped my list but it doesn't seem to be working at all. I removed the folder and reinstalled it as well and just added a single item and it still won't drop it. Anyone having issues, or should I troubleshoot my install more?
By bitchtits 2017-09-05 19:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I Just loaded it and it works fine.
By Jetackuu 2017-09-05 19:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting, it seems to be functioning, like adding/removing items, but the dropping process isn't working for me, just reinstalled it too. Guess I could try on another box.
By drizzt369 2017-09-12 17:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting, it seems to be functioning, like adding/removing items, but the dropping process isn't working for me, just reinstalled it too. Guess I could try on another box.
Yup this is exactly the same situation i have.
 Asura.Ahkhara
user: mhyato
By Asura.Ahkhara 2017-09-12 18:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

GO into the addon and to the data folder, open settings and make sure Auto drop is set to "True"
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103