Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 101 102 103
 Phoenix.Guillotine
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Draconus
By Phoenix.Guillotine 2015-05-19 21:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My Game is crashing as soon as my character loads in, it just started today after the update. doesn't give me an error it just crashes. I checked for logs and im not seeing any recent logs being saved.
 Shiva.Wickedness
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-20 16:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I'm being told, Timers plugin does not adjust Stratagem recharge time for the new 550 gift(-15 secs recharge time per charge). I don't have enough job points to test/verify it myself but figured I'd post it. Timers should display a 33s recharge but is still displaying a 48s recharge.
 Odin.Arai
Server: Odin
user: Arai
By Odin.Arai 2015-05-21 20:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer seems to freeze/lockup if you have something being bazaar'd. Also doesn't seem to handle stacks or partial stacks of ammo.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-21 20:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Arai said: »
Organizer seems to freeze/lockup if you have something being bazaar'd. Also doesn't seem to handle stacks or partial stacks of ammo.

Can you run with verbose on, and if it locks up, send me the log? Also, trying to move Organizer discussion to its thread, since all of the version update related breaks have been fixed.

Bazaared items causing a problem is new, though. Thanks! What is the issue with stacks of ammo? "Doesn't handle" doesn't tell me enough about the problem you're seeing.
 Cerberus.Shaitan
Server: Cerberus
user: Rolandm
By Cerberus.Shaitan 2015-05-21 22:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

i've had organizer fail twice today now, will not complete a fetch then locks up. the whole luacore it seems like, because I cant unload any addons after organizer locks up
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-22 12:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Odin.Arai said: »

Can you run with verbose on, and if it locks up, send me the log? Also, trying to move Organizer discussion to its thread, since all of the version update related breaks have been fixed.

Bazaared items causing a problem is new, though. Thanks! What is the issue with stacks of ammo? "Doesn't handle" doesn't tell me enough about the problem you're seeing.

Where does the logs save to? I just had it lock-up on me, and I'm not bazaaring anything.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-22 12:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Shaitan said: »
i've had organizer fail twice today now, will not complete a fetch then locks up. the whole luacore it seems like, because I cant unload any addons after organizer locks up

Pretty much any organizer crash is because it blows up LuaCore. I've had a busy couple of RL days, but people have helpfully given me a bunch of debug and verbose logs from crashes, so I hope to find some time this weekend to sort it out.

Shiva.Wickedness said: »
Where does the logs save to? I just had it lock-up on me, and I'm not bazaaring anything.

It just dumps to the standard output, so if you're running Logger, it'll be in your main Windower directory under logs\Character.date.log
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-22 13:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It just dumps to the standard output, so if you're running Logger, it'll be in your main Windower directory under logs\Character.date.log

Just realized I didn't have logger turned on. I'll make sure to post all my dumps in the org thread if/when it locks up again.
[+]
By Selindrile 2015-05-24 10:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Findall has been broken for quite some time, sorry if it's been brought up recently, just saying it here it was thought to be fixed or something, really missing it!

Also organizer has been working fine for me though other friends of mine have been having issues with locking up and not properly obtaining gear, sorry I can't be more specific, but with verbose on, if you already have a peice of gear in inventory, it says that peice of gear has been "Annihilated" which just about made me ***myself when it said that about half my gear lol.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 13:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »
Findall has been broken for quite some time, sorry if it's been brought up recently, just saying it here it was thought to be fixed or something, really missing it!

Also organizer has been working fine for me though other friends of mine have been having issues with locking up and not properly obtaining gear, sorry I can't be more specific, but with verbose on, if you already have a peice of gear in inventory, it says that peice of gear has been "Annihilated" which just about made me ***myself when it said that about half my gear lol.

Yeah, blame Byrth for that term >:| What "annihilated" means in terms of organizer is that its internal record-keeping says the item has been moved and is no longer in that bag. My first pass through the code I had the same reaction you did.

I know you know this, and I've said it numerous times in various places, but I'll repeat it for emphasis just so people can (hopefully) feel better about it - there are completely separate action packets for drop vs move. Organizer never, EVER, sends drop. Ever, for any reason. The packets it sends are literally no different than a manual move. They're just way faster.

re: Findall, what's broken? It works for me! Is there something it doesn't do currently?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-05-24 13:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going for the positron + electron annihilation idea, ftr!

Also, a new version of LuaCore was pushed that should fix some problems. Arcon says he's going to push a FindAll fix in a little bit. He already has it done, just not committed.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2015-05-24 13:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Also, a new version of LuaCore was pushed that should fix some problems.

The Ready fix is working perfectly - thank you! :)
 Asura.Egal
Server: Asura
By Asura.Egal 2015-05-24 17:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This organizer doesnt work and Im done f'n with it. It has been "Getting" now for over a half hour and just fails to get items.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 18:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Egal said: »
This organizer doesnt work and Im done f'n with it. It has been "Getting" now for over a half hour and just fails to get items.

If it's Getting for that long, that's a LuaCore crash. There are a number of fixes waiting in the dev branch, hopefully going out soon. If it locks up like that for you, turn on verbose and send me the logs/your settings and I'll see if it's an actual bug or something in your settings/environment.
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-05-24 18:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Egal said: »

Works great for me. Thanks, Byrth and Rooks.
 Asura.Rinuko
Server: Asura
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-05-25 12:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont what but when i boot the game with windower it crashes when loading all the plugins and addons. This happend today. Not sure whats wrong, worked fine yesterday

Edit: works fine without windower
By Selindrile 2015-05-26 10:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

re: Findall, what's broken? It works for me! Is there something it doesn't do currently?

It wasn't finding anything in the new "Safe 2", it does now!

And yeah I know that it shouldn't ever send a drop packet but still the annihilated message was very wtf-worthy lol.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-26 10:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »

It wasn't finding anything in the new "Safe 2", it does now!

And yeah I know that it shouldn't ever send a drop packet but still the annihilated message was very wtf-worthy lol.

I actually changed the message in a recent patch. Now it just says "already moved", which is what actually happened.
[+]
By Selindrile 2015-05-26 10:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed, it's no longer scary for people seeing the verbose for the first time hehe.

Well I am now getting the same weird and funny errors others are getting with itemizer, just watched it take my windbuffet belt +1 out of my inventory, put it in my safe, and then the verbose tells me it's missing >.>
By Selindrile 2015-05-26 14:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Update And Hypothesis:

Beastmaster lua I just completed is having the errors, the others I use don't seem to be having them, I'm guessing there's a problem when an item isn't found, as there are a lot of jugs and etc listed in my Beast GS whereas the rest of my gs luas are quite tight and well kept but not all my friends' are, so that may be what's causing the issues?
By Mozhat 2015-05-27 09:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Find & Findall isn't finding anything I put in Safe2, on any of my Characters.

THX in advance.
By Mozhat 2015-05-28 12:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Mozhat said: »

THX in advance.

Still not working.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-28 13:05:03
Link | Quote | Reply

THX in advance.

Still not working.

What is line 31 of your findAll.lua?
By Mozhat 2015-05-28 15:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

THX in advance.

Still not working.

_addon.version = '1.20150105'
 Odin.Bellincion
Server: Odin
By Odin.Bellincion 2015-05-31 12:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Latent checker is coming up with this error.

Lua runtime error: latentchecker/latentchecker/lua:56:attempt to concatenate filed 'ws_points' (a nil value)
By Jetackuu 2015-06-01 08:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Velata said: »
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
I *did*, however, figure out what was causing it and I'm surprised it's not afflicted anyone else (they either haven't noticed or didn't read the built-in commands). Like most know there's the default groupings of items and you can create your own, like avatarites, geodes, etc.

Including currency. Within currency the 10,000 Byne Bill is listed and it causes massive issues with the addon. And the runtime error only happens on characters you log in with that have lot/pass rules for currency. Viertel is the WHM mule and Achtel was a Dynamis/Salvage mule -- she has no issues but he *does* and you can see the split in his pass rules: 10, is the very first item and 9 lines down you can see the 000 Byne Bill.

Just removing those two lines fixes the issues, and I imagine it's because of the comma in the item's name.

Was this ever fixed? I didn't notice that treasury wasn't loading properly on my main, and the only reason is that he had the 10,000 byne in the list, neither of my alts did, I removed it and I no longer get this error.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-01 08:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

THX in advance.

Still not working.

There was an update; it went live a week ago. If it still hasn't updated for you then you can grab the updated version here.
By Mozhat 2015-06-01 09:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

THX in advance.

Still not working.

There was an update; it went live a week ago. If it still hasn't updated for you then you can grab the updated version here.
The morning after the last post I did, there were a update that fixed the issue.

Thank you so much for all the support you and your team have giving us over the years.
 Leviathan.Malthar
Server: Leviathan
user: Malthar
By Leviathan.Malthar 2015-06-25 01:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So, the update broke gearswap.

GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/refresh.lua:229 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
By Draylo 2015-06-25 01:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Maltharrr fix it
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 101 102 103