Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104
 Asura.Xavierreivax
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2015-02-27 01:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else getting lua runtime errors in gearswap since this last maintenance? Everything was fine prior to this so I assume something changed.

seems a simple restart fixed gearswap. I still cant get azuresets to work though D:
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-02-27 01:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Artemicion said: »
I probably asked this before and totally forgot to check back for an answer, but what are the (if available) alternatives for drawdistance and attainment?

drawdistance is in config. in game, you should type //config mapdrawdistance set x. (Dunno if there's a shorter way to do it). I think pointwatch is the the same/similar to what attainment was?

//config ClippingPlane x

MapDrawDistance and MobDrawDistance still exist, so your command also works, but Clipping Plane is the technical term (or "far clipping plane") and it's also what SE uses in the Menu > Config > Misc. 2 menu. I left "map draw distance" and "mob draw distance" in there because a) people knew those terms from the DrawDistance plugin and b) it's possible to set the far clipping plane for mobs and maps differently, although I'm not really sure why you'd do that. b) is by no means an important point, but I just knew that if I removed it someone would *** about it.
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2015-03-01 11:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Somethings been off with azure sets, whenever I change sets not all my spells are getting set. I can get around this if I clear all my spells before changing sets.

In the console it will say a few spells are already set while it's trying to set stuff and after it's done I'll be missing a few spells that didn't set. (I've never had this happen before)

It's like it doesn't wait for all the spells to get cleared before it starts resetting them.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-03-01 12:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, one function LuaCore used to reset all spells was broken. Can you see if it works with this file:
https://googledrive.com/host/0B1-GYvFFRpK6WlVQZnBKbzdycTA/LuaCore.dll
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-03-01 22:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Any way to add special mods on Timers for enhancing magic duration/regen duration/etc? I have my Telchine Chasuble and would like Timers to adjust to the new Regen duration.

I know you guys add the gear manually to the spells for timers, but the problem here is these can get +enhancing magic duration augments, so it will vary from person to person.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-03-02 00:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crevox said: »
Any way to add special mods on Timers for enhancing magic duration/regen duration/etc? I have my Telchine Chasuble and would like Timers to adjust to the new Regen duration.

I know you guys add the gear manually to the spells for timers, but the problem here is these can get +enhancing magic duration augments, so it will vary from person to person.

We can make it check augments too and vary the boost based on that. Just tell us which augment it uses (i.e. the literal name, including weird periods and whatnot) and what it does (is it +% or +seconds or what).
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2015-03-02 01:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
I was actually gonna implement it today, but I just saw that Timers is already supposed to take Diffusion into account (along with those items you listed). Apparently it's not working correctly right now, for some reason. I'll have to see what broke it, because apparently it was working on at some point. Would you be willing to help me debug it if I gave you a test version of the plugin? I don't have BLU myself, so it's hard to do on my own.

I can help debug on this one

Yes, one function LuaCore used to reset all spells was broken. Can you see if it works with this file:
https://googledrive.com/host/0B1-GYvFFRpK6WlVQZnBKbzdycTA/LuaCore.dll

No change with this LuaCoe.dll
By Crevox 2015-03-02 04:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We can make it check augments too and vary the boost based on that. Just tell us which augment it uses (i.e. the literal name, including weird periods and whatnot) and what it does (is it +% or +seconds or what).

That's the augment. I actually don't know for a fact whether it's % increase or flat seconds; I think it's a %, but I'm not sure. I don't have the augment myself yet, I got that image from the forum. I think it'd be pretty weak if it was flat seconds.
 Asura.Celoria
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-02 23:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep getting random crashes, all I get is the windows 7 "this program has crashed" message, wait to respond or close. This is the same thing that happens to me when I log out/shut down windower 4. I think it has something to do with TParty or timestamp, not sure. I know on one of those crashes those crashed and unloaded and when I loaded them up again a few minutes later it crashed all over again.

This is my random crash
And this is my log out crash
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-03-04 01:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Avebian said: »
Somethings been off with azure sets, whenever I change sets not all my spells are getting set. I can get around this if I clear all my spells before changing sets.

In the console it will say a few spells are already set while it's trying to set stuff and after it's done I'll be missing a few spells that didn't set. (I've never had this happen before)

It's like it doesn't wait for all the spells to get cleared before it starts resetting them.
I had the same problem 2 days ago as I was jumping between VW, Yorcia skirmish and a CP burn. AS wouldn't equip all my spells even if I cleared them beforehand. Since then I deleted the Azuresets folder, re-installed it via Win4 and now it seems to be working properly even without clearing the spells. Just don't forget to backup your settings.
 Odin.Quixacotl
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-03-04 01:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celoria said: »
I keep getting random crashes, all I get is the windows 7 "this program has crashed" message, wait to respond or close. This is the same thing that happens to me when I log out/shut down windower 4. I think it has something to do with TParty or timestamp, not sure. I know on one of those crashes those crashed and unloaded and when I loaded them up again a few minutes later it crashed all over again.

This is my random crash
You might have a corrupted or fragmented file but it doesn't seem to be on the Windower side. Try clicking on Check files on the POL viewer and see if that comes up with anything.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2015-03-04 17:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Crevox said: »

That's the augment. I actually don't know for a fact whether it's % increase or flat seconds; I think it's a %, but I'm not sure. I don't have the augment myself yet, I got that image from the forum. I think it'd be pretty weak if it was flat seconds.

I'm trying to get an augment so I can test if it's seconds or % based, but going off labeling and other similar gear it's probably % based.

Any chance to add in the same effect duration on augmented Geo capes for indi-spells?

The effect is a % based increased.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2015-03-04 20:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So anyways, I managed to get a few pieces with duration on them. It is a % based. 10 boost gave me a 198 second haste.
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-06 01:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Quixacotl said: »

This is my random crash
You might have a corrupted or fragmented file but it doesn't seem to be on the Windower side. Try clicking on Check files on the POL viewer and see if that comes up with anything.

I got nothing out of the deal when I checked files
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-07 22:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Found my crash issue, it was the new nvida graphics driver. If you are having random crashes roll your driver back.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-07 22:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Found my crash issue, it was the new nvida graphics driver. If you are having random crashes roll your driver back.

Better yet, use a legacy driver. I actually ended up playing FFXI on a virtual machine specifically to quell the issues my twin GTX750xi's and their related driver suites were causing.

Side-note to the crashing thing, at least on windows 8.1, a lot of components are apps, and run at RT-App resolutions. Even your screensaver can and will modify your resolution and cause FFXI to crash.
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-07 22:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

Better yet, use a legacy driver. I actually ended up playing FFXI on a virtual machine specifically to quell the issues my twin GTX750xi's and their related driver suites were causing.

Side-note to the crashing thing, at least on windows 8.1, a lot of components are apps, and run at RT-App resolutions. Even your screensaver can and will modify your resolution and cause FFXI to crash.

I am running dual gtx760 SC atm, why I need that kinda power for ffxi and diablo 3 is beyond me, now that I have rolled my driver back I have yet to have any issues.
VIP
By Iryoku 2015-03-07 23:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just thought I would add a random factoid that really isn't related in any way to the discussion. Screensavers can change your resolution on all versions of Windows (well, the versions of Windows that have screensavers anyway). A screensaver on Windows is just a standard Windows executable that understands a specific set of command line arguments, as defined by Microsoft. As such, it can do anything any other program can do, including changing the current resolution.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-07 23:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Iryoku said: »
Just thought I would add a random factoid that really isn't related in any way to the discussion. Screensavers can change your resolution on all versions of Windows (well, the versions of Windows that have screensavers anyway). A screensaver on Windows is just a standard Windows executable that understands a specific set of command line arguments, as defined by Microsoft. As such, it can do anything any other program can do, including changing the current resolution.

Exactly, I'm sure a lot of crashing issues that people attribute to windower or video drivers are actually related to it. I didn't know that older versions of windows would crash as well, I assumed it was just because we are running increasingly higher and different ratio native resolutions.

I am running dual gtx760 SC atm, why I need that kinda power for ffxi and diablo 3 is beyond me, now that I have rolled my driver back I have yet to have any issues.

I do a lot of virtualization and have 3 displays, and I didn't build the PC with gaming in mind, but it sucks when a computer capable of playing anything on max settings is crippled by a 12 year old PS2 port.
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-03-26 03:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I know update just happened and all that, things are broken, resources not updated, blah blah blah, but...

Fenrir's Impact is currently getting confused with the normal spell Impact and Shortcuts blocks any attempt at using it (Crevox cannot cast that spell), even from the menu. Just a heads up ahead of time, it could still cause problems even after things get fixed up.
 Odin.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-03-26 06:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

At first my game crashed when trying to use jig and waltz. Then my macros stopped working - normal macros for stuff like steps, flourish, ws - and I had to go via menu.

Unloaded gearswap, everything works fine.
By palladin9479 2015-03-26 08:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Something in gearswap is also breaking the <t> for weaponskills. It works when using the menu or when using <stnpc> but <t> renders the following message

GearSwap (Debug Mode): Change target was used to pick an invalid target (/ws "Upheaval" <t>)
 Shiva.Nokturnall
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nokturnall 2015-03-26 09:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

palladin9479 said: »
Something in gearswap is also breaking the <t> for weaponskills. It works when using the menu or when using <stnpc> but <t> renders the following message

GearSwap (Debug Mode): Change target was used to pick an invalid target (/ws "Upheaval" <t>)

It's the same thing for using enfeebling spells from macros with <t>. I have to go into the menu, or type it out for the spell to go off.

I am also getting the following error on any file I load: Lua runtime error: gearswap/equip_processing.lua:258: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-03-26 09:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It'll be fixed when Arcon fixes LuaCore, but he's at work at the moment and won't be home for at least 6 hours.
 Asura.Yamoman
user: Yamoman
By Asura.Yamoman 2015-03-26 10:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just noticed doing a skirmish fastcast for bluemagic spells not working, also not equiping MAB set for nukes.
P.S. blu nukes that is, seems to equip fastcast for healing spells and self buffs
 Asura.Netero
user: Bodille
By Asura.Netero 2015-03-26 10:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a maintenance in east adoulin ? i cant login my main there, i can however login all my mules somewhere else ?
i was idle'n in east adoulin b4 maintenance .. any hints on this ?
 Bismarck.Marmite
Server: Bismarck
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2015-03-26 11:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Netero said: »
is there a maintenance in east adoulin ? i cant login my main there, i can however login all my mules somewhere else ?

Unload all your addons before you select a character. Type
Code
lua unloadall
in the console.
 Asura.Netero
user: Bodille
By Asura.Netero 2015-03-26 11:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Marmite said: »
lua unloadall

not working >.<'

getting error 3001
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-26 16:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

palladin9479 said: »

Do we have a fix for this?

Asura.Netero said: »

Also I did lua unloadall soon as I loaded gearswap I crashed
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104