Game: FFXI
user: Gekuz
By Ragnarok.Gekuz 2015-01-22 04:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Ragnarok.Gekuz said: »
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Bismarck.Stanislav said: »
I still crash upon zoning. I have unloaded all addons/plugins and I'm still crashing on my desktop and my laptop. Still no word on this problem?

You still didn't provide us with an addon that's crashing you. Unfortunately the crash dump you gave us was not very informative, so we don't have much to go on. If you want to help us debug this you should try to narrow it down to a specific addon.

I've done with a couple of friend some research, I've got one friend who doesn't have any problem and another who have my same problem.

We have found that the only 3 Addons we have both active (the players who crash) and the other player doesn't have are: Dynamishelper,Shortcuts and Findall

Of those 3 add-ons, I only have find-all loaded and I also crash upon zoning.

with Findall-Unloaded i've just crashed entering Dyna-Xarcabard...:( this is becoming pretty anoying
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-22 08:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

this is becoming pretty annoying

Just wanted to echo this... it's seemingly random enough, and really irritating.

Not the crashing part really, i know its not an easy thing to do all this work, and everyone appreciates it. it's the logging back in part that i hate so much.
 Asura.Wyldfyre
Server: Asura
user: WyldFyre
By Asura.Wyldfyre 2015-01-22 08:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I want Attainment back. <.<
 Ragnarok.Gekuz
Server: Ragnarok
user: Gekuz
By Ragnarok.Gekuz 2015-01-22 08:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
this is becoming pretty annoying

Just wanted to echo this... it's seemingly random enough, and really irritating.

Not the crashing part really, i know its not an easy thing to do all this work, and everyone appreciates it. it's the logging back in part that i hate so much.
Actualy the problem i had is that the crash happened 2 times when I entered nyzul, 1 time upon entering dynamis and yesterday while Zoning into delve... if someone can explain me where can i find the dump file or how create it i will do it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-22 08:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wyldfyre said: »

Pointwatch, its the exact same thing, with a different name.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-01-22 09:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Wyldfyre. Attainment had TNL, not just "What you have/What you need".
By Artemicion 2015-01-22 09:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a huge deal, but definitely an immersion breaker is Drawdistance; which seems to have a habit of unloading itself for one reason or another once the game is up and running after awhile. Have yet to see an add-on replacement or duplicate.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-01-22 09:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Config is the plugin replacement.

Arcon consolidated several plugins that were essentially just setting one value in memory into one plugin, named Config.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-01-22 09:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Config is the plugin replacement.

Arcon consolidated several plugins that were essentially just setting one value in memory into one plugin, named Config.

Ah, I didn't see the further functionality buried underneath that one. Thank you.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2015-01-22 10:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kingmancat said: »

I agree with Wyldfyre. Attainment had TNL, not just "What you have/What you need".

Open statics.lua and change the string to list whatever you want to display, add another setting or copy the addon and change name or w/e so it doesn't get overwritten during updates
you can probably do a calculation in pointwatch.lua of xp.tnl - xp.current to find your "TNL", label it w/e you want and put it into the string in whatever format you like
Code
default_settings = {
    strings = {
        default = "xp.current..'/'..xp.tnl..'XP .......(etc.) 
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2015-01-29 18:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting an error when loading stuff like Scoreboard and Gearswap. Not all add ons get this issue. Those that do go it fail to load.

Lua runtime error: ...:/Program Files/Windower4//addons/libs/functions.lua:357: bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)

Code
table.it = function()
    local it = function(t)
        local key

return function()
 line 357--------> key = next(t, key)
            return t[key], key
        end
    end

This didn't happen after the version update, but happened randomly a few days ago.

Does anyone have a solution?

edit:
solved it by copying most of a friend's windower folder over to mine
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-01-29 22:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Alexaundria said: »
Hi,

I've had a problem with Guildwork. It loads, doesn't say it crashes, but it doesn't do anything/won't reach the log in phase.

:s

I've tried reinstalling it. Then I tried reinstalling Windower.

I don't know what's wrong with it...
Did you type: //gw login email password? http://guildwork.com/windower/installation
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2015-01-30 14:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Is spellcast currently broken?
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-01-30 15:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-30 16:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no people have to do head math for the tnl.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2015-01-30 20:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »

Oh no people have to do head math for the tnl.

Oh no, people would have to hit several macros to fully change gear without windower. Oh no, people would have to retarget or use different targeting systems when people blink without blinkmenot or dressup. Oh no, people would have to open a new menu to look for recast timers without timers.

Your input is, as usual, completely useless here, considering the reason we have all of these plug ins is for qualit of life. People are just giving their input about additional features and how to create them to make the end result better.

But ok, we all LOVE to read your absolutely garbage, pointless, sarcastic comments EVERY DAY.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2015-01-31 16:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I just installed fff11 and windower 4 on a new harddrive but even with dressup and blinkmenot i still blink, am i missing something?
 Ragnarok.Cirrostratus
Server: Ragnarok
user: Strawberr
By Ragnarok.Cirrostratus 2015-01-31 17:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure if i'm the only one, but my chatmon seems to work partially.. incoming tells work, and sometimes when my name is mentioned it does give that "you're being talked about", but only sometimes, but party invitation seems to not work at all. anyone else know much about this?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-02-05 16:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zangada said: »
I just installed fff11 and windower 4 on a new harddrive but even with dressup and blinkmenot i still blink, am i missing something?

You have to set both of them up right. Check the settings file for BlinkMeNot and the ReadMe for Dressup.

Ragnarok.Cirrostratus said: »
not sure if i'm the only one, but my chatmon seems to work partially.. incoming tells work, and sometimes when my name is mentioned it does give that "you're being talked about", but only sometimes, but party invitation seems to not work at all. anyone else know much about this?

I've been very busy, but I'll check it out if you create an issue for it on our issue tracker.
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2015-02-09 06:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

With Timers, the job ability diffusion is no longer enhancing the buff duration.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-02-11 06:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you explain to me how Diffusion works, so I can implement it?
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-02-11 06:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Can you explain to me how Diffusion works, so I can implement it?

Initial upgrade and every subsequent upgrade increases the duration of the affected spell by 5%, for a total of 25% duration increase at max level.

Also note these items:
Mirage Charuqs +2 (Aug'ed version)
Luhlaza Charuqs
Luhlaza Charuqs +1

All have this: Augment: Extends the shared buff's duration by another 5% per merit level.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-02-15 10:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I was actually gonna implement it today, but I just saw that Timers is already supposed to take Diffusion into account (along with those items you listed). Apparently it's not working correctly right now, for some reason. I'll have to see what broke it, because apparently it was working on at some point. Would you be willing to help me debug it if I gave you a test version of the plugin? I don't have BLU myself, so it's hard to do on my own.
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-15 10:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems like Killer Instinct isn't scaling its Timers duration with additional merits, it's always 3 minutes.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-02-15 11:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crevox said: »
It seems like Killer Instinct isn't scaling its Timers duration with additional merits, it's always 3 minutes.

Fixed this, will be included in the next Timers version.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sulia
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2015-02-19 22:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIDB minimap isn't showing any of the dots on it for enemies, NPCs, or PCs since last night's update.
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-02-19 23:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearcollector doesn't seem to want to collect gear properly. It behaves as if it's on the marijuana. It starts to collect then kinda stops in a few seconds then outputs the message, "Dude, I'm so high right now..." Well, maybe not the last part.
By Selindrile 2015-02-21 06:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearcollector seems to be working except for refusing to collect the new gear, resources issue? Though that seems odd as gearswap works fine with them.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 102 103 104