2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 101 102 103
By Bigsmokey 2014-12-09 18:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

all my plugins are all off and still cant move :/
my control and alt keys dont work either. My wifes computer seems to be working fine though.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-09 18:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sugarush said: »
After getting the new Hook.dll I am unable to move (and move camera) effectively. If I want to go anywhere I have to rapid fire wasd etc.

Can you see if this Hook fixes it?
By Bigsmokey 2014-12-09 18:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I logged in without windower and am able to move around, so the problem is windower related it seems :(
By Bigsmokey 2014-12-09 19:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

testing the other hook.dll file right now
By Bigsmokey 2014-12-09 19:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
After getting the new Hook.dll I am unable to move (and move camera) effectively. If I want to go anywhere I have to rapid fire wasd etc.

This hook fixed everything. Thank you much kind sir :)
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-12-09 19:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

rerun launcher
By Sugarush 2014-12-09 19:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Woohoo I can move again!
By Crevox 2014-12-10 07:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

After updating to the new resource files and stuff (worked fine before this with the update, I think?) my job_pet_aftercast doesn't trigger anymore in my Gearswap. This could be a mistake on my end but I don't think I changed anything.

My gear won't swap back to idle after blood pacts and nothing in that function triggers, even if I put like simple stuff like sending windower commands to see if anything gets run.

Any ideas? My script isn't really all that different than Mote's.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-10 11:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Chatlink still seems to be having issues. Makes a link for every chat entry made by a player.
By Avebian 2014-12-10 12:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Small Battlemod glitch. While skilling up Blue Magic, it reported a skill increase to 73, my actual skill is 201. Assuming it's battlemod because after I unloaded it the next skill up was 202.
By Acacia 2014-12-10 17:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Crevox said: »
After updating to the new resource files and stuff (worked fine before this with the update, I think?) my job_pet_aftercast doesn't trigger anymore in my Gearswap. This could be a mistake on my end but I don't think I changed anything.

My gear won't swap back to idle after blood pacts and nothing in that function triggers, even if I put like simple stuff like sending windower commands to see if anything gets run.

It's not just you. The pet_aftercast event doesn't work.
 Bismarck.Herzins
Server: Bismarck
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2014-12-10 19:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone randomly crashing? I have 3 chars running and they start crashing just from being idle, one by one.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2014-12-10 19:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Crashed while idle waiting to do an avatar fight and couldn't get back on for 20mins. The client wouldn't even open.
By Crevox 2014-12-10 20:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Acacia said: »
Crevox said: »

This is good to hear. I hope it can be fixed soon...
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-12-11 00:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bigsmokey said: »

This hook fixed everything. Thank you much kind sir :)
Here I thought it was my kb, unplugged it and everything! Haha
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-12-11 04:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Acacia said: »

This should be fixed now.

Avebian said: »
Small Battlemod glitch. While skilling up Blue Magic, it reported a skill increase to 73, my actual skill is 201. Assuming it's battlemod because after I unloaded it the next skill up was 202.

I think I fixed this too on -dev but don't have anything that I can skill up anymore to check with.
 Asura.Crevox
Server: Asura
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2014-12-11 05:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This should be fixed now.

Confirmed, thank you. :)
 Bismarck.Marmite
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-12-15 17:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Timers duration is not correct, for warrior at least, berserk is missing 50 seconds recast reduction from merits.

Sorry, just checked log, it's saying it's wearing off quicker than it should, so more than likely not accounting for the duration extension from AF body and relic feet.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-17 01:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's very possible that Timers does not account for every piece of gear. If there's some gear that's not taken into account please let us know, since we have to manually maintain a list. Which part is it and how much does it add? I can add it to Timers later today.
 Bismarck.Marmite
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-12-17 02:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much, that would be great.

Pummeler's lorica +1 +14 seconds
Agoge Calligae +1 +20 seconds

Would it be possible to add equipment for Aggressor, Warcry, Blood Rage and Mighty Strikes if they are not accounted for already?

• Aggressor ~ Pummeler's mask +1 +14 seconds, Agoge Lorica +1 +20 seconds

• Warcry ~ Agoge Mask +1 +30 seconds

• Blood Rage ~ Ravager's lorica +2 +30 seconds

• Mighty Strikes ~ edit*** Agoge Mufflers +2 +15 seconds

I believe the NQ versions of the equipment above may add slightly different time extensions, but don't really see much value in adding them.

Many thanks in advance.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-17 03:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always use this plug-in and it's never failed because of updates
[+]
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2014-12-20 08:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Treasury's Autodrop hasn't worked for a couple days now.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-21 01:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Treasury was adjusted to not auto-drop items on the pass list anymore. Instead there's a new drop list which contains items that will be auto-dropped (and auto-passed). You can simply copy the entire item list from your pass list and paste it into your drop list in the settings file (Windower/addons/Treasury/data/settings.xml). This was a requested feature, since it's now possible to only pass certain items that appear in the treasury pool without dropping items that you already have in the inventory (for example when farming -1 items in Dynamis). I'll also add an option to auto-pass on rare items immediately if the item is already in the inventory, although I recommend being careful with that option, as there can be situations when you don't want that (like keeping a rare item in the pool that you already possess until a friend zones in), so you'll have to be careful with that option and keep it in mind.
By Crevox 2014-12-21 01:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I had autopass on Wind Crystals and some other junk (Bat Wings) in a CP party and it was passing things other than those.......
By Selindrile 2014-12-21 17:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had this issue as well when the treasure pool gets cluttered, I only load treasury when I'm farming in Dyna or Exp, but I live in fear of the day I forget to turn it off and it costs me something valuable.

Also, I don't know how the drop function works, but is there any chance of it dropping the wrong item?

That said, I love the ability to differentiate drop/pass lists, I'd wanted this in the past but didn't feel it was worth asking for.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-22 00:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's absolutely possible to pass the wrong item and there is nothing we can really do about it. The reason is treasure pool spam (mobs dying very close to each other).

So one mob dies and drops 7 items. You want to lot on item #2. So you send the server a packet that says you wanna lot on item #2. Unfortunately the lotting packet cannot specify which item you want to lot on, only which slot in the pool you want to lot on. So the packet with #2 gets sent, but before it reaches the server a new mob dies and drops 6 items. So the items in the pool get scrambled, the first 3 items from the previous mob force-drop to random party members and the new items fill previously filled treasure pool slots. Then your packet with lot on item #2 reaches the server, but the server now has a different item in slot #2 than you had when you cast the lot.

These types of situations should not happen often, but they can happen, and like I said, there's nothing we can do about it. And just fyi, the same problem can happen with manual lotting. If you cast a lot it can take a while (up to half a second) for the lot to reach the server. If, in that time, a new mob drops that shifts items in the treasure pool you're just as screwed. And rarely it can even happen on single mobs, since it definitely is possible for one mob to drop more than 10 items.

It should be much rarer that a wrong item is dropped from your inventory, because your inventory should not fluctuate like that. There is a select combination of circumstances in which it can happen, but I don't see that ever happening in reality. If it does drop wrong items from your inventory it's more likely that there's a subtle bug in the addon that I missed. If that ever happens, I hope you can provide me with as much information as possible to debug the situation.

For the record, I added a verbose option to Treasury that logs everything it does to the chatlog. If you enable that (with //tr verbose on) you can get an insight on what exactly it's doing.
By Selindrile 2014-12-22 02:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I've certainly seen it happen with manual lotting as well, I'm certainly not complaining, I love treasury, I just try to only lose treasury when potential loss doesn't outweigh the upside, but yeah at some point I might forget to turn it off and lose something valuable, but risk worth taking to me.

But, my question was as to dropping itself, is it done in a similar fashion? Drop X item on the list? Is there potential to drop the wrong item? Or is the drop item packet item-name specific and therefore completely safe?

And thank you for taking time to explain how things work and for developing this awesome addon :3
 Bismarck.Stanislav
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-12-22 04:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it normal for Treasury to lot/pass on wrong characters when multiboxing? Sometimes I 3-5box on the same machine and it tends to do that sometimes.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-22 14:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »
But, my question was as to dropping itself, is it done in a similar fashion? Drop X item on the list? Is there potential to drop the wrong item? Or is the drop item packet item-name specific and therefore completely safe?

Yeah, the dropping packet similarly has no item ID and only a slot, so it's possible that it drops a wrong item from inventory. In theory at least. Unlike the treasure pool, the inventory slots do not change rapidly. When a new item drops into the inventory the old items never change their slot. The only time they can change their slot ID is when you move them between inventories. So it's extremely unlikely that an incorrect item is dropped.

There was a very early bug when an incorrect item was dropped due to the addon not checking the right bag (i.e. it would detect a bat wing in the satchel and drop the same slot from the main inventory, whatever that was), but that was fixed months ago. Like I said, in reality the situation should never occur, so if you ever do lose an item incorrectly it's likely a bug I've overlooked somewhere, although I'm somewhat sure the addon is safe as it is. I'm always open to code review if someone wants to do that.

Bismarck.Stanislav said: »
Is it normal for Treasury to lot/pass on wrong characters when multiboxing? Sometimes I 3-5box on the same machine and it tends to do that sometimes.

Depends, do you use //tr save to save your settings across multiple characters? //tr save will overwrite any character-specific settings with the current character's settings, so that's the only reason I can think of for that behavior. You should open the settings file and see if it's correct. If it is correct and you still observe incorrect behavior, you can use //tr lot list. That will show all items on the current character's lot list. //tr pass list and //tr drop list for the current character's pass/drop list.
 Bismarck.Stanislav
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-12-23 06:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »

Yeah, the dropping packet similarly has no item ID and only a slot, so it's possible that it drops a wrong item from inventory. In theory at least. Unlike the treasure pool, the inventory slots do not change rapidly. When a new item drops into the inventory the old items never change their slot. The only time they can change their slot ID is when you move them between inventories. So it's extremely unlikely that an incorrect item is dropped.

There was a very early bug when an incorrect item was dropped due to the addon not checking the right bag (i.e. it would detect a bat wing in the satchel and drop the same slot from the main inventory, whatever that was), but that was fixed months ago. Like I said, in reality the situation should never occur, so if you ever do lose an item incorrectly it's likely a bug I've overlooked somewhere, although I'm somewhat sure the addon is safe as it is. I'm always open to code review if someone wants to do that.

Bismarck.Stanislav said: »

Depends, do you use //tr save to save your settings across multiple characters? //tr save will overwrite any character-specific settings with the current character's settings, so that's the only reason I can think of for that behavior. You should open the settings file and see if it's correct. If it is correct and you still observe incorrect behavior, you can use //tr lot list. That will show all items on the current character's lot list. //tr pass list and //tr drop list for the current character's pass/drop list.

I do set it in-game. It doesn't do it all the time, but I would say 50% of the time it would lot on wrong characters. Would it be better to make a delete everything and make a fresh lot/pass list outside of game in settings?
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 101 102 103