Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2013-08-31 03:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to add my character for 14 to the site and get

Quote:
first_name_invalid

I'm going to assume it's because it has an apostrophe in it. Might want to look into allowing special characters in character names. Or at the very least apostrophes since that's likely to be the only one SE allows themselves.
By Farandiel 2013-09-25 05:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The issue is still present. I was able to verify my mule, but not my main char "F'aran Diel"
Administrator
By Scragg 2013-09-30 14:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hitoma said: »
Trying to add my character for 14 to the site and get

Quote:
first_name_invalid

I'm going to assume it's because it has an apostrophe in it. Might want to look into allowing special characters in character names. Or at the very least apostrophes since that's likely to be the only one SE allows themselves.

Thanks for the post, I will looking in the wrong place for this problem. This should be fixed now, give it a try and let me know.
 Leviathan.Hitoma
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2013-10-02 13:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I at least get to the verification page now thanks.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXIV
By H'itoma Fhey 2013-11-10 06:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Late follow-up. Yes it does work properly now. How ever the link to my character page when trying to click on my profile picture from the Members Menu isn't generated properly. It just has it as

when it should be

You'll notice even the automatic link creation in the forums breaks on the apostrophe.

The Free company page and the page where you add/edit characters seem to generate the link fine.

The tooltip when the mouse is over my profile picture in the members menu also just displays

Quote:
Diabolos H
Administrator
By Scragg 2013-11-10 17:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

H'itoma Fhey said: »
Late follow-up. Yes it does work properly now. How ever the link to my character page when trying to click on my profile picture from the Members Menu isn't generated properly. It just has it as

when it should be

You'll notice even the automatic link creation in the forums breaks on the apostrophe.

The Free company page and the page where you add/edit characters seem to generate the link fine.

The tooltip when the mouse is over my profile picture in the members menu also just displays

Quote:
Diabolos H

This should all be fixed.
[+]
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXIV
By H'itoma Fhey 2013-11-11 07:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup sure is. Your the man.