{Bismarck} Selling Delve Boss Kills Cheap!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » {Bismarck} Selling delve boss kills cheap!
{Bismarck} Selling delve boss kills cheap!
First Page 2 3 4 5
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 17:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling delve boss clears, 10m for toji or bee, 13m for shark.

Boss drops are 2m each, or 5m for the pool, armor/weapons only.

armor/weapon drops off the 1-5NM are free to you, alixirs too if you wish.

if you already have a clear, we're open to selling you a slot for the 70k plasma, and selling the boss drops too. Ask maximuss about pricing!

also if you're on a budget but still would like boss drops, and can't pay for plasma/clear, can take you in, drop you from group so you get no plasma or credit, but can pay for any boss items that may drop. Again send tells to maximuss for details

*new* single drop weapons, with no clear are 5m each.

can send tells to me or keityan as well, but ultimately maximuss will confirm and do the scheduling.
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2013-08-15 18:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's cheap I'd hate to see expensive.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
Server: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2013-08-15 18:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Some LSs sell them for 20m with all gear drops included.
 Asura.Sthrnrebel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Sthrnrebel 2013-08-15 18:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

That's ungodly cheap. The only people I know selling these wins/gear on Asura are charging something like 24m for Tojil, 34m for Daka and Meng. Then another 5m per piece of gear on top of the win cost.
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 18:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

20m and you get stuck with 3x helmets or 3x whatevers you don't want. Better to pay 10 and pick and chose what drops imho.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-15 18:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah i would pay this money but i would prefer the shark for izhiikoh.
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 18:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

sharks are tomorrow likely.
By DuzellLevi 2013-08-15 18:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You should check out the prices on Levi...
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 19:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

why how high or low lol. Actually they are lke 20-30 mil yah from what harmo told me if i remember.
By DuzellLevi 2013-08-15 19:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Tier 6 Clears
Base price is 50m for a clear+all ra/ex drops on the way through for any of the 3 NMs. We can go up or down from there if you don't need drops, want a guarantee of a certain drop, etc. Some items can be used in place of liquid gil. If you're interested in any, or have any questions regarding purchase, feel free contact me. PMs are preferable, but I will answer tells about T6 if I'm at my computer. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Though to his credit he gives away the T1-T5 clears free of charge outside fracture.
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 19:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

people still do t1-t5 outside fracture?
By DuzellLevi 2013-08-15 19:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I'm not going to comment on that either way since I barely know CamB, but it is nice that he gives away the KIs to people who are casuals.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2013-08-15 20:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

still don't understand why someone could pay for it... Just wait for a shout and you'll have it for free :s
[+]
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 21:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shouts aren't always successful. I encourage peeps to try but sometimes even fails and you get sick of it and you rather just buy it I guess. 10m not alot for what you get anyways. I'd pay it if i wasn't in a shell.

Anyways grats to those who got new toys todays.

Probably sharks tomorrow depending if buyers are on.

We didn't charge before patch anyways, since stuff was harder if you contribute and we needed ya we took you for free. But now they easy so not hard to fit in a buyer.
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-15 21:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

10 mil is ridiculously cheap yeah (and I'm not being sarcastic here).
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 21:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'd help out for free but got 17 other mouths to feed. Alot of interest, and alot who can't even afford 10m but are trying to gather up the gils.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-15 21:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to bahamut. Will buy 2x wins.........
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-08-15 22:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

will consider any reasonable offer

a good salesman never advertises their lowest price(and i haven't changed that part of the thread in over a month..), and that aside I've given away free tojils to people who tried to negotiate with me and didn't have much to offer but were polite(no, this doesn't mean you can have one)

been taking 3 shanks for win + all drops, which is below 20m atm~
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-08-15 22:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arcksan said: »
still don't understand why someone could pay for it... Just wait for a shout and you'll have it for free :s

Not everyone has the jobs they're looking for. Tojil shouts on my server always fill up with their own in-house players and then shout the last remaining spots for 3 song BRDs and SCHs.

Also, 10m really isn't ***to a lot of people. Few days worth of fishing/Dyna farming or dealing with shady pickup groups over and over that always go bad? I wish my server was selling for 10m I'd buy them all...
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 22:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I guess some servers are low pop and can't get stuff done sadly. 10m not too hard to make for a casual player, farming dynamis and what not. Gives you a goal to work towards anyhow for a weapon that can really help you out. Beats farming 150 to get a relic etc like before hehe.
By DuzellLevi 2013-08-15 22:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk about other servers but on levi dyna currency is getting less and less profitable to farm. Currency sells for 3-4k and if you want to sell quickly you need to shout at less than that. Bascially looking at 4-7 days to get 10M if you farm dyna only for money, if you can find a buyer. Still one weeks work for a amazing weapon beats several months work to make a relic solo.
By macsdf1 2013-08-15 22:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

well you can alwasy do reives, hope to get some craftable mats to sell. akaso cloth sells for alot for geo af, lumber is good money too etc. or go chop or harvest perhaps.

But casual player, farm 2hour dyna then shout to sell cheap if you gotta but yeah.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-08-15 23:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You can farm thoughts, hopes, steps, and touches, which sells for varying amounts of gil per server. At much MUCH higher prices than currency, which should really be a bonus at this point.

You can also make a good wad of gil from the Mog Garden, Reives like Mac said, Void Watch and provenance, Legion, etc. Every bit you manage to scrounge up and save is worth something and gets you closer to buying a clear if you can't get it in a group
 Bismarck.Osaia
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2013-08-16 10:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm down for buying a clear. 10m isn't very much. As for dynamis, I wonder if hoarding currency is bad. Once the announce relic upgrades I'd bet the currency wud go up in price.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-16 11:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Osaia said: »
I'm down for buying a clear. 10m isn't very much. As for dynamis, I wonder if hoarding currency is bad. Once the announce relic upgrades I'd bet the currency wud go up in price.

Probably if youre horading till update, you will do like 2 relic weapons... I think SE will change REM, but wont do till end of year.
And about currency price, compared pre SoA, the biggest hindered is byne bill. Ordelle price is almost the same and whiteshell is just 15% cheaper.
But I dont have any trouble selling them. Even if they dont sell in 2 or 3 days, if someone come to buy, normally he will buy all.
All currency market seems to be centered in the aegis and relic instrument more somefew who collect relic weapon for hobby. Depending how hard is to get the beatific shield, expect currency price to drop a little with skirmish2. And if they invent a instrument with great boost in song then... Bye bye dynamis till update.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-08-16 13:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Man if peeps offered ten mil on my server I do back flips our prices are to the ridiculous. Now that some groups are beating with just 9-10 peeps now the prices on my server are beyond insane....
By failacious 2013-08-16 13:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else find it funny that macross shouted back at other ls selling clears saying "Dont buy, just make your own group, it's going to be easy post update" and yet is selling clears now?

I guess you just had a hard on to shout back whenever we did...
[+]
By macsdf1 2013-08-16 14:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

people have made their own groups and won.
is it not way easy post update?
i was shouting don't buy cause you guys were charging 30m?
and that it was stupid to pay so much when not guaranteed an item you want, and there aren't many plasma farms no more to get points.
maybe you just mad alixirs +2 are 1m now, and you got undercut by 20m?

anyhow doing sharks today, they are 13m though, don't ask me why! Maybe cause little harder I dunno, but if interested, send me or maximuss or keityan a tell to see if slots open! Better to send tells to maximuss cause he is very social and loves to chat and meet new people.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-08-16 15:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

macsdf1 said: »
people have made their own groups and won
Very few NA (maybe 2) pick-up groups have beaten Tojil. Muyingwa and Dakuwaqa remain unbeaten by an NA pick-up group.

i was shouting don't buy cause you guys were charging 30m?
20m actually. Been our price for a while now; even before you thought you were getting under our skin by selling at 10m.

maybe you just mad alixirs +2 are 1m now, and you got undercut by 20m?
Dejavu.

And the Airlixir +2 market was crashed mainly from our, Helel's and a JP linkshell. In fact we were the first ones to start dropping the price. I don't think we have anything personal against you to be mad about. And stop pretending we're selling at 30m. <.< This throwing around of false info is getting annoying.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2013-08-16 15:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

failacious said: »
Anyone else find it funny that macross shouted back at other ls selling clears saying "Dont buy, just make your own group, it's going to be easy post update" and yet is selling clears now?

I guess you just had a hard on to shout back whenever we did...
You need to translate his posts to understand what he's saying...

"We didn't charge before patch anyways, since stuff was harder if you contribute and we needed ya we took you for free. But now they easy so not hard to fit in a buyer."
=> We could barely kill delve bosses half of the time with the full 18 before, so selling clears was bad. Now that we can scrape by if we have a competent 18th that helps us, selling clears is great!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5