Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-12-07 09:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

and scuba steve

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
It's Stephan. Not Steven or Stephen or Scuba Steve.
Scuba Steve it is...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 09:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this history day or something?

I was not informed or prepared for this.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-07 10:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it is Pearl Harbor Day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-12-07 10:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Is this history day or something?

I was not informed or prepared for this.

Jesus H Flipping Christ on a stick it's the 75th Anniversary of the day that will live in infamy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-07 10:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

are we harboring pearls?
By Ramyrez 2016-12-07 10:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
are we harboring pearls?

Yep. But don't ask where unless you really want to know.
By Zerowone 2016-12-07 10:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you know Cubans harbor pearls in their Johnson?
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-07 10:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I was wondering why History Channel was airing something other than Oak Island.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2016-12-07 10:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

What they stopped playing Ancient Aliens 24/7?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-07 10:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »

What they stopped playing Ancient Aliens 24/7?
Here lately it's been Oak Island 24/7.

History Channel seems to be the laziest channel there is. They go through these phases of either 24/7 Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, Mystery of Oak Island, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, or stuff about the Bible.

Occasionally these have two or three episodes of American Pickers, Pawn Stars, or Count's Customs breaking them up but otherwise it's all the same.

I do like American Pickers and Count's Customs tho. Mike Wolfe and Danny Koker seem like good guys. Especially Danny, he gets emotional and donates ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2016-12-07 10:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to binge watch Pawn Stars, tho admittedly none of the tactics I learned paid off in the real pawn shops.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-07 10:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-07 10:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-07 10:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I do like American Pickers

There's a pair of oddballs from Erie on one episode of that!

Those guys are awesome. Ever since I was like 12 they've been riding around the city on a tandem bicycle dressed like fruitcakes.

They're really cool guys.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-07 10:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

These guys!

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 10:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.
It's so hard to be a banana lover living with someone who's allergic...

I find myself using the word "banana" far less these days and I am disappointed.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-07 10:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday, at work we were caving in a storm cellar that was flooded and in the way of a heat & air shop. When we busted the top off, drunk cousin starts shouting "Hold up. Just a sec, whoa!" grabs a shovel and pulls a floating jar out of the cellar. It's full of mouse traps. He dumps them out and flings the jar back into the cellar, shattering it against a wall.

I still don't understand this.

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Spill the wine, take that pearl.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-07 10:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

I find myself using the word "banana" far less these days and I am disappointed.
Consider yourself lucky. If I discover that you're harboring bananas, I am bound by oath to declare war on your civilization and take over any and all lands which have bananas.

I then usually continue and take over all of your land.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2016-12-07 10:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

could be worse, they could be saying Pineapples again
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 10:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

Consider yourself lucky. If I discover that you're harboring bananas, I am bound by oath to declare war on your civilization and take over any and all lands which have bananas.

Sounds like we need a rousing game of Sid Meier's Civilization V.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-07 10:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

Are you talking about Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack DLC?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 10:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

Are you talking about Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack DLC?
When are we not talking about Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack ?

I'm quite sure Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack is one of the best games on the market and everyone should play it.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-07 10:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

When are we not talking about Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack ?

I'm quite sure Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack is one of the best games on the market and everyone should play it.
I tend to agree. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack is very good and from what I've read, currently a better game than Sid Meier's Civilization VI until they fix some glaring AI issues.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-07 11:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Those guys are awesome. Ever since I was like 12 they've been riding around the city on a tandem bicycle dressed like fruitcakes.

Wait, you actually live near and know or have met them?

They strike me as the type of people that like to be like, walking art exhibits. I forget the term.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-07 11:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Wait, you actually live near and know or have met them?

They strike me as the type of people that like to be like, walking art exhibits. I forget the term.

I've never met them personally but I've been around them at stores and stuff. I don't live in Erie but I spent a lot of time there growing up. My family has had a boat up on Presque Isle for a long, long time and we spent time up there even before that. I attended and later worked at a summer camp up there in the 90s, too.

We used to see them biking around all the time. And yeah. That's how they dress all the time. It wasn't just for the show. They've always been a bit of a spectacle. Nowadays it's not as rare to see folks like that, but 20-25 years ago? It was pretty crazy.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-07 11:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If they have the confidence and want to dress like that, more power to them.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 11:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

I tend to agree. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack is very good and from what I've read, currently a better game than Sid Meier's Civilization VI until they fix some glaring AI issues.
I was kinda wondering how Sid Meier's Civilization VI was doing, actually.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-12-07 11:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh God dameshi is a mod now... does this mean he must put the kingdom of ni in a blind trust?
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-12-07 11:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

Rooks! Request to swap civilization for the mess above.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-07 11:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
pearls before wine

wine before pearls
Bananas > all.

Rooks! Request to swap civilization for the mess above.
NO! YOU WILL RESPECT Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World with Cradle of Civilzation - Mesopotamia, Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilzation and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Explorers Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Scrambled Nations Map Pack!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18161 18162 18163 ... 18549 18550 18551