Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-04 12:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
I just hope if someone wins the powerball, they'll sponsor Antiquing Gaming Community.

Antiquing: Fun. Fresh. Free.
and now with Overtime

Ftfy.

-boss man.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-05-04 12:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Played Battleborn last night... Really like it.

That is all.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-04 13:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

\( o 3o)/ Spaath~ I have that too! (pc)
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-05-04 13:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

\( o 3o)/ SPaath~ I have that too! (pc)
We must play together \o/
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-04 13:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

YESSSSSS

really need to do 5 missions or win 5 matchs with Rath (WHO I DONT LIKE) to unlock Ambra, she's awesome.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-05-04 13:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

YESSSSSS

really need to do 5 missions or win 5 matchs with Rath (WHO I DONT LIKE) to unlock Ambra, she's awesome.
I've been playing a lot of Thorn and a little bit of the girl with the weird Skelton beast on her back.

Rath was alright I just need time to play with him and mess with upgrades.

Still trying to get a hang of the pvp as well. Capture and Meltdown I can handle but I have yet to win and Incursion >.< maybe I just need a better team or something
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-04 13:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorn is awesome. especially once you unlock some mutations.
Marquis is fun too, especially with that 3rd hit crit.
Mellka was ok, have yet to try her out asides the 1st mission lol
Phoebe is fun but I have a hard time with melees. end up going beads deep that i get rekt. tunnel vision doesnt help either lol.

Ambra is my to go to. supporty damage
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 14:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Len, just curious, but what is your opinion of American military installations and the soldiers stationed in Germany?

If you don't want to answer, I understand.
I have no problems with the American Military bases in Germany.
It's not like they patrol the street and bother us in any way.
America needs to reduce their caretaking of them though, so that they spend more in German shops and not everything in their closed towns that cannot be called garrisons anymore.
I wouldn't mind more presence from Brittish, Italian, French or Dutch military as well. They are our friends nowdays and foreign extra-money is always welcomed.

From a military perspective it's better to have them here with important bases than not. With the changes in our both populations the bonds will grow weaker in the future. Close coorperations like those will make it more likely that we stay allies. Noone really wants to be your enemies.

The only bothering point is Ramstein. There were discussion wether it's a launching point for your drone-war which would go against our constitution. I don't think it is though. It's basically just transmitting signals from America to the destination area. It should not have much influence on our threat level for terrorists.
I want to make clear,I am against the usage of armed drones in non-war zones and view such actions as breaking international law.

What I remember about the ones in Heidelberg, Ramstein, Weisbaden and Mainz-Kastel is how the majority secluded themselves and their families (if applicable). I was more or less talking about the overall attitude.

I need to look up the bolded.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-04 15:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

meshi, today is Charlotte's Bday.

Charlotte: "who was the jerk who left this around here?"
-you obtain Odin's Tomebook-
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 17:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It just donned on me that Volk's birthday is in May. What are you doing in Fredricksburg? Mmmm...A little birthday celebration? Sly.

EDIT: Boo! Can't find the reds for HP meme.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-05-04 18:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I was more or less talking about the overall attitude.
If it was not the answer you were looking for, I must request you to rephrase the question clearer for me.
[+]
By volkom 2016-05-04 18:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It just donned on me that Volk's birthday is in May. What are you doing in Fredricksburg? Mmmm...A little birthday celebration? Sly.

EDIT: Boo! Can't find the reds for HP meme.

already went to Fredericksburg. Was bummed out that Der Lindenbaum is closed on tuesday :|

and nupe~ no birthday celebration...yet
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-04 18:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

meshi, today is Charlotte's Bday.

Charlotte: "who was the jerk who left this around here?"
-you obtain Odin's Tomebook-
I like how I've now obtained 3 "Arthur's Axe"

I forged 2 of them together and named it "Justice" and gave it to Arthur. It's now fitting when he kills someone and shouts, "Justice reigns!"
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 21:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
already went to Fredericksburg. Was bummed out that Der Lindenbaum is closed on tuesday :|

and nupe~ no birthday celebration...yet

There was some German market in old town Pflugerville that was similar to Der Lindenbaum. It closed, unfortunately.

Barbacoa, flautas and Mexican martinis! Avoid the restaurants "Cinco" De Mayo was AMAZING!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 21:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

German flautas
I want to try this.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 21:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure there would be a lot of pork involved in that.

How's teaching in the wild and (not at all) woolly Arizona been treating you this year? Ready for summer?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 21:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I have a little under 2 and a half weeks to go. My kids are ready for the break and they're definitely ready for their test, but I'm in this awkward place where I still have to teach them something for a week before they take their tests and we just finished our last unit in the curriculum. So, I kinda threw together a makeshift poetry unit. Because they're Juniors, it's American poetry, and I'm attempting to shove American poetry into a week. It's taxing and I'm leaving a lot out, but the kids seem to be responding to it, which is odd because many of them are showing early signs of onset senioritis.

Throughout it all though, I think I'm really going to miss this bunch. They've been awesome and I've had the best time of my life teaching them. It's going to be weird not seeing them smile up at me as I throw joke after joke their way. Many of them asked me if I could become a Senior English teacher and become their Mr. Feeny, but alas, this isn't in the cards. So next year, it's basically going to be me saying hi to them as they pass by to go to their Senior teachers.

I hope my Juniors next year will be as awesome, but I dunno. I've dealt with this year's Sophomores, and they're lazy, apathetic and proud of both of these traits. I hope they do some serious maturing over the summer.

As for my plans, I've got a ticket to ride straight to Wisconsin in early mid-June and won't be coming back until early July. I'm pretty much spending a month out there, so it'll be cool bananas to be with my family again. Also, cooler weather, although the exchange rate with the humidity might worsen the deal.

How are things with the sweetpea?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 21:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice! Good to hear that your overall experience with this school is substantially better than what you were dealing with.

Well, I would hope those sophomores were presented with the definition. I think our teacher applied that tongue-in-cheekly to our SAT prep. LOL!

That's great you're getting the opportunity to goof of with the family!

They're pretty good. I need to find some activities for the big one to indulge in, but, aside from parochial daycare (not that I have a huge problem with that), there's a wait list. So, biding time until different summer activities (day camps) come 'round the bend.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 22:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm happy to hear you guys are doing awesome. I forgot the count was at two, now. These are the moments you're never going to forget.

I do remember summers in Texas. Fire ant repellant and remind them to not go anything that sounds like a hollow rattle. Oooh, and water! Also, cicadas are loud as hell out there.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 23:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I'm happy to hear you guys are doing awesome. I forgot the count was at two, now. These are the moments you're never going to forget.

I do remember summers in Texas. Fire ant repellant and remind them to not go anything that sounds like a hollow rattle. Oooh, and water! Also, cicadas are loud as hell out there.

The older one is wild and very talkative. The other one is in blob stage but starting to show a bit of personality. If I could gauge, as of their characters right now, I think the younger one is going to be a bit more thoughtful and reserved. People are always in a state of perpetual change, though. We'll see.

We've been drenched in the past year, which has made fire ants extremely bad. Lakes are full, though. Have to be thankful for that. Looking forward to teaching the art of cicada hunting for the terrarium. We had a "Lennie" experience with green lizards and underestimating one's strength, which was a tragedy that needed explaining. Lizard innards are a tough sight for a three-year-old. He didn't mean to hurt nobody, mister! Honest!

I've been lamenting being out of my regular sleep cycle lately, but well worth and a pleasure it seeing you on!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 23:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

blob stage
I love these colloquialisms you use. They're always so unique.

"Lennie" experience
This got me laughing like a madman.

Never a dull moment, eh? Yeah, it's been awesome catching up. Funny how much things have changed since we started chatting on this forum years ago. Our thirties have made us... gasp!... grow up. Damn that lying giraffe.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-05-04 23:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

The older one is wild and very talkative. The other one is in blob stage but starting to show a bit of personality. If I could gauge, as of their characters right now, I think the younger one is going to be a bit more thoughtful and reserved. People are always in a state of perpetual change, though. We'll see.

We've been drenched in the past year, which has made fire ants extremely bad. Lakes are full, though. Have to be thankful for that. Looking forward to teaching the art of cicada hunting for the terrarium. We had a "Lennie" experience with green lizards and underestimating one's strength, which was a tragedy that needed explaining. Lizard innards are a tough sight for a three-year-old. He didn't mean to hurt nobody, mister! Honest!

I've been lamenting being out of my regular sleep cycle lately, but well worth and a pleasure it seeing you on!

My neice and nephew are 3 and 1 respectively and she is constantly on the go. From the moment she wakes up to the moment she sleeps there's not a lull in chatter but for 30 seconds max at a time. He, on the other hand, is so laid back and mostly just observes everything. I think she'll end up talking for him most of the time.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-05 00:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to get off to bed, but it is significantly more fun (IMO) when they delve into a more exploratory phase and can start articulating their observations. It's a trip!

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
My neice and nephew are 3 and 1 respectively and she is constantly on the go. From the moment she wakes up to the moment she sleeps there's not a lull in chatter but for 30 seconds max at a time. He, on the other hand, is so laid back and mostly just observes everything. I think she'll end up talking for him most of the time.

The thing with girls is, they usually start hitting their verbal milestone earlier than boys, from what I've read. Boys are more dexterity-prone even in early developmental stages. So, that may account for that.

With boys, you're suppose to encourage chatter (even with the most inane things) to shoot them into the right direction, and get them rolling on being more verbose for their age. Although you should read to both from an early age on, you should ask them their thoughts on the material. I'm sure I'm not saying anything that anyone here doesn't already know, but rhythmic patterns that you see within stories are par for the course for verbal development, but having them interpret it back to you is beneficial also, because it creates dialogue.

Kids are interesting. I need to sleep. You all have a good one.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-05 08:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Ni, I hope it finds you well.

The division has pissed me off yet again. I went to get all the collectibles, which are marked on the map, 2 are glitched, and there are many missing from the map. so stupid. so now I am sitting on like 121/130 on 1, 23/24 on another, and 61/63 on the last and my ocd tendencies are making me want to throw puppies into the ocean. dumbass game. I might have to quit.

the son was engaged in primal combat with his cousins last night in the front yard, but they have 1-3 years on him respectively, and he was losing pretty bad. after a good 15 minutes of getting roughed up, I was mean and sent his sister into the fray. she dominated those little punks and made her daddy proud.

I also really need to cease and desist my smoking for a while, I had to help out in the fabrication shop yesterday and it almost killed me. wtf am I going to do when the zombies come, HUH?!??!? light a cigar and starve to death in my basement? that sucks!

sup with the rest of ni on this fine new friday's eve? sup?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 08:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
wtf am I going to do when the zombies come, HUH?!??!? light a cigar

that's when the hundred round clip goes in the ak, the thirty in the ar, grab the machete....been thinking about getting a shoulder strap and a concealed carry permit

I only smoke on the weekends and walk a couple miles a day on the treadmill so I can stay in tip top moderate crappy ok PARKER goddamit above soil shape

how hard is it to get a 50 cal?
[+]
Administrator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2016-05-05 08:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wife has a new job, and schedule changes are absolutely killing me. Even the weekend isn't going to be a respite, as have to drive back down to Nashville to deal with some house selling junk.

Hope y'all's weeks are going better.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-05 09:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

not very. expendable capital seems to be the only barrier here.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 09:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

not very. expendable capital seems to be the only barrier here.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-05 09:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
Hope y'all's weeks are going better.

It's been a pretty weird week, to be quite honest. Took a mental health day yesterday following the birthday, which was weird enough in its own right because I woke up and went "*** this ***." Did a lot of drumming, cooked a few different things I don't normally have time to. Watched the Pens burn the Caps in OT to take a 3-1 series lead. That was nice.

Today the coffee doesn't seem to be doing the trick so I might have to run down and grab a Monster at lunch or something.

It's also Cinco de Mayo and despite traditionally being a pretty big opportunity to meet with college buddies and have fun, there's ***going on this year and I'm sort of down about that.

Maybe I'll just have some carnitas and a Dos Equis and call it a night.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-05 10:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17942 17943 17944 ... 18549 18550 18551