Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17203 17204 17205 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Ramyrez 2015-03-02 13:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Well aren't you just a little rebel today. Who's a little rebel? Is it you? Yes it is! Yes it is!
First time I've been tempted to change avatars in a while.
That being said, it would make the hammer-*** pseudonym a bit more confusing, if still appropriate.

Still from the mind of Whedon and involving Nathan Fillion, slightly more obvious!
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-02 13:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I have purchased sparks gear for all my jobs

D: holy crap!

how many sets did you buy?
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-03-02 13:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I have purchased sparks gear for all my jobs

D: holy crap!

how many sets did you buy?
Well I got all 3:
BLU/COR
DRK
SCH

Then I got the aforementioned skill up gear set, all pieces.
And I got the:
Great Sword
Sword
Scythe
Gun
Staff
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-02 13:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

also I am biased because I witnessed one too many people getting one shotted by unity nms wearing empy and espial gear.

about 147 times

but if you are a mage and can stay out of aoe range you can wear your birthday suit.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-02 13:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

also I am biased because I witnessed one too many people getting one shotted by unity nms wearing empy and espial gear.

about 147 times

but if you are a mage and can stay out of aoe range you can wear your birthday suit.
Blm it is.

stepping in audulin is like
oh, cool music. where was the exit again?
new signet, check.
hello jungle.
i am lost
must trim this stupid branch with 0 dmg
skillup mobs!
death.

or so i am told
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-02 13:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

And even if they don't get one-shotted, good luck hitting some of that stuff in Outrider mail or whatever set your DD of choice wears.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-03-02 13:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I think next time I go to do skillups, I'm going to first, get SCH to 99, currently 97.

Then put on my Molva Maul and go to town leveling my club skill... on SCH.. and randomly use Randgrith.

Or staff just so I can use Omniscience and yell out "BEHOLD, THE POWER OF SCIENCE!"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-02 13:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Blm it is.
stepping in audulin is like
oh, cool music. where was the exit again?
new signet, check.
hello jungle.
i am lost
must trim this stupid branch with 0 dmg
skillup mobs!
death.

or so i am told

among the 47 million other things you need to do...

Survival Skills Quests!!!

survival skills quests

then you can show those fuxing trees who is BOSS!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-02 13:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I think next time I go to do skillups, I'm going to first, get SCH to 99, currently 97.

Then put on my Molva Maul and go to town leveling my club skill... on SCH.. and randomly use Randgrith.

Or staff just so I can use Omniscience and yell out "BEHOLD, THE POWER OF SCIENCE!"

skill up pages are like crack cocaine for hard to level skills like throwing and shield
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-03-02 13:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

skill up pages are like crack cocaine for hard to level skills like throwing and shield
I might have to get a few for Dark, Enfeebling, Healing, and maybe Elemental.
By Ramyrez 2015-03-02 13:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Healing and enfeebling go for it, but elemental and dark are so easy done on worms in abyssea.

Maybe even wait for enfeebling too because you can throw sleeps on the worms. The right atmacites, gear, and abyssea meds and resists aren't much of a thing.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-02 14:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You get some free skill up pages for completing the new RoE for job levels :D

it's all the way at the bottom....accomplishments? mebbe...

/rolls up sleeves

now if you all will excuse me... I have a nun to punish.

PARKER's paddle swings are loosing gusto and I just found out I need a new water pump for $700.00

/spits on hands

start praying to whatever god is in charge of water pumps sister mary pat... or this going to be one hell of a long night...

/swat!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-03-02 14:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

*coffee cup clink*

cheers!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-02 14:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

orange
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-02 14:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

chartreuse
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-03-02 15:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Healing and enfeebling go for it, but elemental and dark are so easy done on worms in abyssea.

Maybe even wait for enfeebling too because you can throw sleeps on the worms. The right atmacites, gear, and abyssea meds and resists aren't much of a thing.
You underestimate my ability to earn skillups. I tend to have the worst luck with them. They don't call me Inept McCasterson for nothing!
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-02 15:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm here is an idea

Pokemon theme song lyrics

under One Winged Angel Track
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-02 15:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Back in October my dad had a stroke, while in the hospital he was in the new wing of the hospital where the elevators audibly announce the floor and stuff. Anyway, my uncle, dad's brother, gets on the elevator to go to the cafeteria. He gets in, presses "B" and the female voice says "Going down." to which my uncle says "Oh yeah! That's what a man likes to hear!"

He wasn't aware of the three women in the back of the elevator till one of them laughed.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-02 15:09:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Back in October my dad had a stroke, while in the hospital he was in the new wing of the hospital where the elevators audibly announce the floor and stuff. Anyway, my uncle, dad's brother, gets on the elevator to go to the cafeteria. He gets in, presses "B" and the female voice says "Going down." to which my uncle says "Oh yeah! That's what a man likes to hear!"

He wasn't aware of the three women in the back of the elevator till one of them laughed.

This reminds me of a video I saw of old men in a nursing home asking siri dirty questions.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-02 17:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

This reminds me of a video I saw of old men in a nursing home asking siri dirty questions.

I read an article on Cracked, I think it was, about things you don't know about working in a nursing home, or something to that effect. I forget exactly.

Point is, old people apparently have a lot of sex.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-03-03 07:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

I read an article on Cracked, I think it was, about things you don't know about working in a nursing home, or something to that effect. I forget exactly.

Point is, old people apparently have a lot of sex.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-03 09:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to miss 'Parks and Rec'. Why must NBC take away EVERYTHING?!?

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-03 09:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Brilliant! Apparently, ISIS is threatening one of their primary means of soliciting goons. :/
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-03 09:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I'm going to miss 'Parks and Rec'. Why must NBC take away EVERYTHING?!?

I always seen these funny meme pictures from Parks & Rec, and I'm like, "this ***is funny, I should watch it".

So I do.

Then I watch and go, "what the *** is this? This is awful!"

Then I talked to a few people at work who confirmed what I suspected after I watched it. It's a show that's better-consumed in meme & gif form than in active watching.

Then again, I felt that way about The Office, too.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-03 09:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see why those who didn't like 'The Office' didn't like 'Parks and Rec'. 'The Office' kind of went downhill when it became no more than meme fodder and catchphrases. I loathed "Boom roasted!" being driven into the ground as much as "I'm Rick James, ***!"

I think there's definitely a sell-by date for most shows. Parks was pretty damn good for the first three seasons.

I'm wondering if I want to invest myself in the last season of 'Mad Men' or not, but I think I've missed too much.

EDIT: You should still give 'Community' a try.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-03 09:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering if I want to invest myself in the last season of 'Mad Men' or not, but I think I've missed too much.

We've discussed Man Men before so I won't rehash too badly, but...eh. When a series has no one I can really root for, I sort of can't keep watching it no matter how well-written or well-acted. And make no mistake, Mad Men is certainly both of those things.

It's just not my thing.

I can see why those who didn't like 'The Office' didn't like 'Parks and Rec'.

The UK original of The Office was a bit better, but even then I couldn't watch a ton of it.

Edit: Also, Gillian Anderson was on Top Gear last night and holy *** is she easily my biggest 40-something crush on the planet.

Too bad I'm married, she's a lesbian, and even if neither of those things were true I'd still never have a shot.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 09:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

morning all.

I haven't been watching anything lately. too much binging on that stupid dragon ball game. punch punch punch.

I liked the office, though I haven't caught too many episodes of parks & rec. yet. /shrug

people are strange.

how fares ni today? another blizzard here today, but I don't seem to mind. winter must be coming close to an end, as I am finally becoming accustomed it. yep.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 10:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

even if neither of those things were true I'd still never have a shot.

well not with that attitude.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-03 10:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
even if neither of those things were true I'd still never have a shot.

well not with that attitude.

Well, maybe.

But we're approaching such an abstract level of supposition at this point that it's hard to imagine applying a real-world approach.

Look, all I'm saying is that she looks fine as hell for her age and her accent really does the trick for me. That's all.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-03 10:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you guys put way too much thought into your tv watching habits and sound more like those... You're like god damn hipsters or something.
First Page 2 3 ... 17203 17204 17205 ... 18549 18550 18551