Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Leneth 2014-11-25 16:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Josiahfk said: »
Hey! I limit my anime posts to once per day thank you very much!
Play fair zah /sterns
Technically every post by you includes Anime when posted from a User with an Anime-Avatar.

Also Random Snow Baby of the Day
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-25 16:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Look what you did to Joo-Joo-Bee, VOLK!!!

This is all your fault! LOOK AT IT!!!

I'm holding you personally responsible for this!
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-25 16:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

yup

For Z
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-25 17:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

still anime characters
Rei? come on.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-25 18:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I've never read anything from Kafka.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-26 09:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

morning all.

I, for one, will be welcoming the holiday break.

sup with the rest of the pack of weirdos?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 09:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a hole in the bucket....
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-11-26 09:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

No school today!

/dance
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 09:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
morning all.

I, for one, will be welcoming the holiday break.

sup with the rest of the pack of weirdos?

That's a good point Monksin, we need to forget about work and start concentrating on our strategies for turkey eating!

PARKER!!! Install a hidden elastic waist band in whatever pants I will be wearing tomorrow!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-26 09:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey does sound good about right now... we'll also be having a big ol ham and then some pork tenderloin too... then a million different sides!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-26 09:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
There's a hole in the bucket....

well that sounds like a ball. maybe I better go over to the mother-in-law's for a maintenance inspection....

No school today!

/dance

those lazy damn kids. my kids better not be out of school.

That's a good point Monksin, we need to forget about work and start concentrating on our strategies for turkey eating!

hell ya! I've got to bid one more job, then I'm all over it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 10:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
about right now...

PARKER EDIT: Friday musical responses activated....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 10:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER Edit:
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 10:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-26 10:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-11-26 11:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

No school today!

/dance
It's heavily snowing and I'm still at work. Thus, I expect you to be shoveling snow for me, Scruffy.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-26 12:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna buy a Mosin-Nagant M91 and put a scope and a monte carlo synthetic stock on it, float the barrel, remove the iron sights entirely and retain the full length of the barrel and make long-*** shots. I shall name him...Zaitsev.

EDIT: Well, maybe a pretty wood stock if I found one I liked.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 12:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

you should find and steal his (vasily zaytsev) original rifle and use it. it already has 400 or so nazi souls in it.

according to google it's in the museum of stalingrad

PARKER /snaps a pic
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-26 13:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

you should find and steal his (vasily zaytsev) original rifle and use it. it already has 400 or so nazi souls in it.

according to google it's in the museum of stalingrad

PARKER /snaps a pic
If only. lol

Though I couldn't bring myself to alter it. >.>
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-26 13:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

idk I can't really get into bolt action rifles.... if you are hunting you have to go get whatever you killed... so being able to kill something at a thousand yards away isn't all it's cracked up to be. that's over a fricken mile round trip.... add a steep ravine and a bunch of snags in there and dragging a buck and it's no fun at all... been there, done that, cursed the whole *** time. (when we were kids my buddy shot one we had to "go get"... his dad laughed at us.....I had no idea at the time why he was laughing at us but boy did we find out.... man did that *** suck)

<-lazy

I would rather use other tactics like scouting and baiting a particular area where you find bucks making their marks and then use a tree stand
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-26 14:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

idk I can't really get into bolt action rifles.... if you are hunting you have to go get whatever you killed... so being able to kill something at a thousand yards away isn't all it's cracked up to be. that's over a fricken mile round trip.... add a steep ravine and a bunch of snags in there and dragging a buck and it's no fun at all... been there, done that, cursed the whole *** time. (when we were kids my buddy shot one we had to "go get"... his dad laughed at us.....I had no idea at the time why he was laughing at us but boy did we find out.... man did that *** suck)

<-lazy

I would rather use other tactics like scouting and baiting a particular area where you find bucks making their marks and then use a tree stand
My first deer ran to a ravine to die, half way up I look ahead to see a hunting buddy laughing with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and snapping pics left and right. Last year I had to help my brother drag his deer out of the bottom, yeah it sucks *** but it's fun.

A few nights ago, my brother asked me to poke the fire and put a log in the stove, when I did my cousin woke up bitching that his clothes were going to get smokey and deer will smell him. After a point, I drew a line and had decided that one more comment and I was going to shut him up.

Basically, he never shuts up so deer will hear him before they smell him, it's also really goddamn hard to shoot a deer from McDonald's in the nearest town.

EDIT: Sadly, he dropped the subject before he crossed my line.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-11-26 14:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

<-lazy

My first deer ran to a ravine to die, half way up I look ahead to see a hunting buddy laughing with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and snapping pics left and right. Last year I had to help my brother drag his deer out of the bottom, yeah it sucks *** but it's fun.

A few nights ago, my brother asked me to poke the fire and put a log in the stove, when I did my cousin woke up bitching that his clothes were going to get smokey and deer will smell him. After a point, I drew a line and had decided that one more comment and I was going to shut him up.

Basically, he never shuts up so deer will hear him before they smell him, it's also really goddamn hard to shoot a deer from McDonald's in the nearest town.

Dunno, but maybe don't be around people you don't like?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-26 14:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

<-lazy

Dunno, but maybe don't be around people you don't like?
I don't dislike him, it's more about the fact that he doesn't seem to understand how fire works or that there are no deer working in McDonald's and when he gets his mind on something that bothers him slightly, rather than saying his piece or trying to understand it, he *** about it till it pisses people off.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-26 14:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

. if you are hunting you have to go get whatever you killed...

those rifles were made to hunt people.

they're actually a pretty accessible weapon, girlboy. I picked mine up, still encased in the cosmoline some russian dipped it in back in the 50's, for $300. the scope, & a sissy pad to replace the steel butt of the stock ran about another $100. it's really a sweet weapon for 400 bucks all in, the ammo is dirt cheap, & it'll drill through a 10" pine at a hundred yards. it's a thing of beauty.

the only con is that you can't mount a real scope on it very cheaply at all. you have to find or fabricate a turndown bolt @ $650-900 & have a machinist drill & tap the receiver. which would run you another 500-1000 bucks or so unless said machinist is your homie, ect.

so I could theoretically spend another 2k or more on mine, but I'm supporting 4 people, & that wouldn't be a rational decision at this point in my life. my toys will be legit in 15-20 years.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-26 14:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
. if you are hunting you have to go get whatever you killed...

those rifles were made to hunt people.

they're actually a pretty accessible weapon, girlboy. I picked mine up, still encased in the cosmoline some russian dipped it in back in the 50's, for $300. the scope, & a sissy pad to replace the steel butt of the stock ran about another $100. it's really a sweet weapon for 400 bucks all in, the ammo is dirt cheap, & it'll drill through a 10" pine at a hundred yards. it's a thing of beauty.

the only con is that you can't mount a real scope on it very cheaply at all. you have to find or fabricate a turndown bolt @ $650-900 & have a machinist drill & tap the receiver. which would run you another 500-1000 bucks or so unless said machinist is your homie, ect.

so I could theoretically spend another 2k or more on mine, but I'm supporting 4 people, & that wouldn't be a rational decision at this point in my life. my toys will be legit in 15-20 years.
I saw a bunch at Cabela's for $200, some gun shows have them for around or under $100. Another con is that sporting rounds are uncommon, the only big brands that I know of that make them are Hornady and Winchester...I like Remington Core-Lokts. =/

I have two uncles that are machinists and my infamous cousin was formerly a machinist.
First Page 2 3 ... 17000 17001 17002 ... 18549 18550 18551