First Page 2 3 ... 16586 16587 16588 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 12:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fort=french; forte=italian(and the e is pronounced)
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 12:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I have never heard of Aesop until now.

great stuff. idk how it's missed our little musical exchanges. speaking of which, did I ever get a critique back on that dave Mathews album? or no? I apologize if I did, & don't recall.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 12:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Huh? Do Americans not pronounce the second syllable of "forte"?

a small group of know-it-all *** have been dropping it, as of late.

edit-

ffffffoooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

bbl
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hey Mos I know you don't like much anime but I think you like the well drawn non kiddish stuff. That sound right?

mmmmmmm. idk.

I like hayao miyazaki, Dragon ball stuff, & samurai champloo. I really haven't given too much of it a chance, as it doesn't really pique my interest. It's a funny thing to joke about to me, more than a dislike. indifferent would be more apt, I think.
Kk. I just remember one time a long while ago posting a Macross Plus video with Danger Zone as music n I think you liked it. /shrug
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-23 13:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »

Damn blast and damn, I missed the pun. And hate you because I hate puns. But, good one, nonetheless.

You hate puns but you like Pratchett?!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-23 13:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I have never heard of Aesop until now.

great stuff. idk how it's missed our little musical exchanges. speaking of which, did I ever get a critique back on that dave Mathews album? or no? I apologize if I did, & don't recall.

Yeah! I finally listen to the entire thing while doing a thorough weekend cleaning.

I liked DMB before, but that was perfecto! I'm a sucker for anything acoustic though.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-23 13:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

samurai champloo.

I have to admit, and I think I have before, 'Samurai Champloo' and 'Cowboy Beebop' weren't bad. The creator of both are the same guy, I think. Not totally sure though.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-23 13:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
You hate puns but you like Pratchett?!

I was trying to roll out the other day, but I saw "Katerina"! Beautiful name!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-23 13:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It would be nice that if you highlighted the text and hit the caps button it would capitalize the letters.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It would be nice that if you highlighted the text and hit the caps button it would capitalize the letters.

cause tapping caps or holding shift is a real ***.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
/shrug

who knows what I do skull. prolly just +'ing the danger zone.

perfecto! I'm a sucker for anything acoustic though.

I'm glad I was right!

same here.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-23 14:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

cause tapping caps or holding shift is a real ***.
Well... For certain digital forms we have to fill out here they are required to be in caps. While it isn't difficult at all to slap down that caps lock button I do however bypass that step from time to time lol... It's annoying to have to delete and retype it all again... Though it all stems from my own failings lol...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Though it all stems from my own failings lol...

booya.

(It screws me from time to time as well)
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 14:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I support this. Someone make it happen.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-04-23 14:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if chrome or firefox extensions can hook keyboard/selection events; is there serious interest in this? Otherwise, if you have a good amount of text, copy-pasta into notepad++ would be fine.

It does seem like a good amount of work for an edge case.
*edit obviously browser extensions wouldn't work for pdf or doc; but putting together a ms word macro or python script for libreoffice probably wouldn't be too difficult.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 14:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
I don't know if chrome or firefox extensions can hook keyboard/selection events; is there serious interest in this? Otherwise, if you have a good amount of text, copy-pasta into notepad++ would be fine.

It does seem like a good amount of work for an edge case.
*edit obviously browser extensions wouldn't work for pdf or doc; but putting together a ms word macro or python script for libreoffice probably wouldn't be too difficult.
Guys, I think we found our IT guy.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

the pay's non-existent, & there will be unwarranted, sometimes incoherent, verbal lashings at any given moment.

you in!?!?!?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-23 14:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thinking about the bullying thread and activity kind of brought back a couple of memories.

Our recess was kind of a free-for-all, but I guess it was the times. I remember in the 5th Grade soccer at recess was no holds barred with multiple balls and only two goals. I accidentally gut-shot a girl who was one of three goal keepers (because, you know...kid logic?). I had known her from earlier grade levels and we were in dance classes together, but she wasn't involved in a soccer at all, novice. At that age you have kids who are in recreational leagues, being fielded for select league, and Mexicans (and they take that ***seriously even when messing around at recess).

I was in shock for a minute when she doubled over and started crying. When I went over there to ask if she was okay, she pushed away from me, and screamed that she was going to tell the teacher. I was a little astounded by the fact that she A.) thought it was intentional or B.) wouldn't take my apology and was seeking retribution. When she stormed off, my response was screaming, "Get out of the goal then!" (because, you know...kid logic?) I got in so much hot water for that, and she carried that through out middle school.

A couple of years ago, I had to sit in at my nephew's pee-wee soccer camp when my ex-sister-in-law couldn't be there. Well, all the little, goofy boys were running around and sticking soccer balls up their shirts and ramming into each other, and some mom ran onto the field chastising all the little boys who were participating in the silliness.

Later on, my nephew and another little boy were pushing each other around which finally led to each of them trying to tackle each other rather than running the drills. (These are four/five-year-olds, mind you.) They had smiles on their faces and were laughing and shrieking, not screaming and crying. Well, the other boy's mother went to go separate them, and when I went over there to keep her from wagging her finger off at my nephew, she started pissing and moaning at me.

I tried to explain to her that, from my angle, they looked like they were having a ball. Well, a couple of hours after I dropped of my nephew with his mom, she called me to rail me about the incident because the other mom had called her. So, I had to explain AGAIN that, to me, they were having a grand, old time, so I let it roll. My ex-sister-in-law and that other Cunty Magoo were more angry about the POTENTIAL of it getting out of hand, rather than what had actually gone on.

This is what I have to look forward to! LOL! AHHH!!!

TL;DR: Life is interesting.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in a lot of trouble if rough housing isn't acceptable anymore. shane is a mover & a shaker.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 14:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

the pay's non-existent, & there will be unwarranted, sometimes incoherent, verbal lashings at any given moment.

you in!?!?!?
*nudges Mosin in the ribs* Don't forget the benefits, that's how we pull 'em in.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 14:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

they'll be punch & pie!

:D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-23 15:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in a lot of trouble if rough housing isn't acceptable anymore. shane is a mover & a shaker.
People are no longer allowed to touch each other...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 15:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

People are no longer allowed to touch each other...

O wow, it's a wonder I'm not arrested...

I think I'll just stay out here in hadda herdda.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-23 15:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Touch all the people!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 15:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 15:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It appears Mosin has found his naked clone.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2014-04-23 15:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So we found out a few weeks ago that my dad has throat cancer.

It's really one of those things where you hear about it all the time but never think it could really happen to you or you family.

My parents main business is a silk-screening company, but since my dads going to be laid up while going through treatment our income is going to be tested, since my mother can't work due to being disabled, and I might not be able to work as much as I'd like since I'll be helping with taking care of him.

We started a group on facebook where we're selling shirts where the money will go straight to his care, it's really great to see all these people coming out of the wood working to support my family and the long fight we all have ahead of us.

I'm most surprised of all from the support and orders we've received from a lot of my "internet" friends. It's really great to see that just because we've never met, doesn't mean that they are not supporting us. It truly means a lot to me and my family.

(Sorry to change the topic to something so heavy, it's just nice to be able to let it out.)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-23 15:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

sry to hear, stik...
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2014-04-23 15:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, it sucks, but we're keeping positive.

The doctors say that he will live through it and be fine. It's a very treatable kind of cancer. So there are up sides.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16586 16587 16588 ... 18549 18550 18551