Forum » FFXI » General » August 5, 2013 Version Update
August 5, 2013 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-08-06 10:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

In the mog garden moogle menu, theres another menu option about 'stars' - i think i paid 5 stars for the box (had like 20+ stars saved up)
[+]
 Phoenix.Archeim
Server: Phoenix
user: Archeim
By Phoenix.Archeim 2013-08-06 10:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

To get the gil saving box you go to the mog garden and exchange 5 GPS stars for it. (each time you log into the garden you get another star.)
By Bishm 2013-08-06 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dinah said: »
Bahamut.Eclipstic said: ยป
i just did 3 in the ravine for a total of 1k between all 3. that's not right. the guaranteed xp/bayld at the end is not there anymore

That's strange. I got an evaluation about 5 seconds before the end of the reive for 524 bayld, and then as soon as the reive ended I got 768 bayld.

I had noticed that the battles were much quicker, and I got less of a reward. Some, I did not get anything at all, some I got 2k for, drops sucked either way. Also, at least in the battlegrounds, they were random which kinda sucked. I liked going full attack for 4 fights then having a break till the next round. Last night, I never knew where the next one was going to take place, I had to wait in the middle and use hermes sandals to haul butt.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-08-06 11:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Archeim said: »
To get the gil saving box you go to the mog garden and exchange 5 GPS stars for it. (each time you log into the garden you get another star.)

Do you accrue interest from having Gil in the box?
By Enuyasha 2013-08-06 11:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »

was wondering this as well >_>
 Phoenix.Archeim
user: Archeim
By Phoenix.Archeim 2013-08-06 12:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »

was wondering this as well >_>

That would be nice.

I think i only put 2k in there for now just for the heck of it. The rest i kept on me to see if anyone was selling Ordelle Bronze for a decent price.
By itchi508 2013-08-06 12:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aselin said: »
Has anyone noticed that with this update and the change in stats that the stats are spilling outside their boxes?

For example, you would look at Bokwus Boots, this is what shows:

Also, what's the consensus on Colonization and Lair Reives?

Friend in-game tells me SE nerfed them badly. A few posts here say they've increased EXP/Bayld a lot. A few other posts say they messed it up. Which is true?
Look at mani boots, you cant even see the Rank of them anymore because its so stat packed.
 Bismarck.Momokiri
Server: Bismarck
user: Momokiri
By Bismarck.Momokiri 2013-08-06 15:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have a link, but I read on BG that it's just to use to hold your gil so you don't accidentally bid 100mil on a rabbit hide. There are no prizes or interest associated with it contrary to what they initially implied.
By Alpheus 2013-08-06 15:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's basically a virtual mattress to stuff your gil under.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dinah
By Phoenix.Dinah 2013-08-06 15:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
Bahamut.Eclipstic said: »
i just did 3 in the ravine for a total of 1k between all 3. that's not right. the guaranteed xp/bayld at the end is not there anymore
That's strange. I got an evaluation about 5 seconds before the end of the reive for 524 bayld, and then as soon as the reive ended I got 768 bayld.
The key is what did you do during that eval? Seems the new system can easily shut peeps out again if a zerg fest occurs.

It was a zerg fest if you ask me. There were about 12 people present. I just went to town as per norm by busting out WS and Efflux Heavy Strikes.

Seems like they went back to how they were originally when SoA first came out, but not as profitable. I remember getting 3k or so a reive when SoA first came out, then it got mega-gimped, and now it's back to a good spot. Me gusta.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-08-06 15:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
The key is what did you do during that eval? Seems the new system can easily shut peeps out again if a zerg fest occurs.

It was a zerg fest if you ask me. There were about 12 people present. I just went to town as per norm by busting out WS and Efflux Heavy Strikes.

Seems like they went back to how they were originally when SoA first came out, but not as profitable. I remember getting 3k or so a reive when SoA first came out, then it got mega-gimped, and now it's back to a good spot. Me gusta.

Well now back to fell cleave all the things lol....
 Fenrir.Kayalan
Server: Fenrir
user: Kayalan
By Fenrir.Kayalan 2013-08-06 15:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Did a Ravine just now at work, actually participated... resulted in:

Will go with the no participation and see what happens next...

Edit: I died somewhere at the beginning, got 300/300 when raised.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-08-07 21:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Momokiri said: »

I don't have a link, but I read on BG that it's just to use to hold your gil so you don't accidentally bid 100mil on a rabbit hide. There are no prizes or interest associated with it contrary to what they initially implied.
This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas in the game, why the *** would I need a box to put my Gil in?! /rage. I was so excited at the possibility of Evan gaining a little bit if Gil interest in the chest over time, it would have been such a great idea. Way to add more pointless ***SE.
By Enuyasha 2013-08-07 21:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Bismarck.Momokiri said: »

This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas in the game, why the *** would I need a box to put my Gil in?! /rage. I was so excited at the possibility of Evan gaining a little bit if Gil interest in the chest over time, it would have been such a great idea. Way to add more pointless ***SE.
Hey, every time you reach 9999999 you can just dump it in the box! Its great right? right? guiz...?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11