Forum » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Other » HELM with Spellcast
HELM with Spellcast
 Bismarck.Platinummyth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rentwokay
By Bismarck.Platinummyth 2013-07-18 13:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but the search terms "HELM", "Mining," and "Logging" all bring back very different results in the context of Spellcast than the answer to my question.

I know that the <config> tag in Spellcast has an attribute called "HelmSet" that lets you define the equipment you want to use for gathering. I've set that property to a set name, created a set with that name containing my Field gear and other baubles, and then I head out into Adoulin, but nothing happens when I try to do my dirty work.

Is this specifically an Adoulin issue, since HELM there is so different from the Middle Lands, or am I doing something wrong?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2013-07-18 14:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

For inventory purposes just fulltime your field gear when doing HELM. Why bother involving spellcast for this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rentwokay
Server: Bismarck
user: Rentwokay
By Bismarck.Rentwokay 2013-07-18 17:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

While that obviously makes sense for a dedicated HELM run, I'm talking more about the moments when I'm running to something else, I stumble upon a Logging Point, and I need to swap in and out of my Field gear before getting back to business.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-18 17:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

make a macro

i'm not positive, but i think the function existed in an older version of spellcast and is no more