Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Mavira
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: AwwwYeee
By Cerberus.Mavira 2013-09-12 09:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuna and Bill do a great job of organizing events and we always had fun while getting stuff done. I was one of the original members who came over from Excellence so I got to watch the LS grow. Not able to get on anymore though due to this thing called "real life" and stuff. I would highly recommend any skilled players who are sitting around bored in town to put in an application. As for what Robmelee said about our screening, I was probably the most critical when it came to applications and it's for an obvious reason.I was always about helping people progress but we needed people who understood the jobs they played and how to properly gear/merit them. As long as someone was willing to better themselves and work on gear sets and so on we have never turned an application away, unless we felt they were not ready or jobs we currently needed. After all you are talking about the LS having been made up of about 90% Excellence members until recently where Myself, Chuchu and Nene no longer played XI so of course the expectations were high. Seeing as i was the only available Sack holder left in Excellence we started Esquire. The color and name may have changed but the expectations never have.
[+]
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-09-16 17:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-09-18 18:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-09-18 18:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Athomik
user: Dakrydyce
By Cerberus.Athomik 2013-09-22 16:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Galka Bump Stick yikes...

/wave
By Wikkedd 2013-09-23 11:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

B
U
M
P

Join the fun!

...and #Billbashing
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-09-25 17:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

#Billbashing
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-09-25 17:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Athomik said: »

/wave

Yoyo welcome back-ish Athomik lol
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-09-28 03:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Yunabell said: »
We are finally moving full time into Delve/Skirmish content, with the occasional old content. Still looking for MNK(RUN sub) DRK WAR SAM PLD, WHM BRD SCH GEO SMN(capped magic skills on both GEO and SMN) COR. Events run at 5:30pm PST(7:30 CST/8:30 EST) 5 nights a week starting Mon-Fri, weekends free days. Events will consist of Delve as main focus, ADL, Odinv2, Omegav2/Ultimav2, Legion, Meebles, WKR and Skirmish. Weekends or after events on weekdays, we do mini group events(Not mandatory but for people who need them) will be doing NNI/Salvage v1/v2.

We are also an attendance based LS. Anyone can make points, not show up to every event and then show up and lot over someone who has come to every event. So for fairness sake attendance based > point based.

Feel free to check us out at http://esquire.guildwork.com/ and post an application if you're interested. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

We are currently working on about 3~4 Daurdabla's for LS Delve content.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-09-28 15:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

We are finally moving full time into Delve/Skirmish content, with the occasional old content. Still looking for MNK(RUN sub) DRK WAR SAM PLD, WHM BRD SCH GEO SMN(capped magic skills on both GEO and SMN) COR. Events run at 5:30pm PST(7:30 CST/8:30 EST) 5 nights a week starting Mon-Fri, weekends free days. Events will consist of Delve as main focus, ADL, Odinv2, Omegav2/Ultimav2, Legion, Meebles, WKR and Skirmish. Weekends or after events on weekdays, we do mini group events(Not mandatory but for people who need them) will be doing NNI/Salvage v1/v2.

We are also an attendance based LS. Anyone can make points, not show up to every event and then show up and lot over someone who has come to every event. So for fairness sake attendance based > point based.

Feel free to check us out at http://esquire.guildwork.com/ and post an application if you're interested. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mostly done now as well, Apademak to burn through!

I'll organise you guys some VW for cinders and stuff, can duo most of the nms
 Cerberus.Athomik
user: Dakrydyce
By Cerberus.Athomik 2013-09-30 07:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Cerberus.Athomik said: »

/wave

Yoyo welcome back-ish Athomik lol

Thks Cona good to see ya again bk ish and safe :P

Learning the ways of Mnk so i can apply lol

Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-10-06 18:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-10-16 02:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, we're still recruiting. If you're bored sitting in town or thinking there isn't a thing to do, can always try applying to our LS. We're always active throughout the week and weekend. Always something going on. Even if it's just enjoying each others company and helping out with menial tasks. We've been working steadily on finishing up our last couple of brds with empy harp, so about in total would be 4 empy brds that we will have for delve and etc..

Our LS is fair and with good natured people, so don't be intimidated if you want to apply. Our interviews on applications are only legit questions and positive advice.

I'm in good spirits in hopes of a server merge sometime in the near future. Hopefully it'll happen and maybe then there will be more people to do many things on this game with. Many think this game is dying out sooner than everyone wants to think. If you do think this game is dead it's only because you choose to believe it and don't do much on here when you log on or seek out groups that are actually trying to keep this game alive because they still enjoy this game. I digress though. All in all if you are still playing this game then props to you, but if you're sitting there complaining on a daily basis about a whole list of things, try doing something about it :)
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-10-16 05:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

good maybe now Conagh will stop making me brd all the things
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-16 13:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

good maybe now Conagh will stop making me brd all the things

Why? HEaring you whine about leveling a job you even geared well is always fun!

EVEN MORE FUN WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR EMPY HARP AND WE TIME OUT AT 2% COS ACC WASN'T CAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-10-16 18:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

that was pretty goddamn funny lol
By Wikkedd 2013-10-16 20:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

B
U
M
P

Con suxx...

<3
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-10-22 18:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-11-03 20:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, we're still recruiting. If you're bored sitting in town or thinking there isn't a thing to do, can always try applying to our LS. We're always active throughout the week and weekend. Always something going on. Even if it's just enjoying each others company and helping out with menial tasks. We've been working steadily on finishing up our last couple of brds with empy harp, so about in total would be 4 empy brds that we will have for delve and etc..

Our LS is fair and with good natured people, so don't be intimidated if you want to apply. Our interviews on applications are only legit questions and positive advice.

I'm in good spirits in hopes of a server merge sometime in the near future. Hopefully it'll happen and maybe then there will be more people to do many things on this game with. Many think this game is dying out sooner than everyone wants to think. If you do think this game is dead it's only because you choose to believe it and don't do much on here when you log on or seek out groups that are actually trying to keep this game alive because they still enjoy this game. I digress though. All in all if you are still playing this game then props to you, but if you're sitting there complaining on a daily basis about a whole list of things, try doing something about it :)

We're finally done with empy harps and moving back into delve fully. There will be some old content in the mix but only if requested. We will be doing Odinv2 just for members that want gear and ADL for 99 relics. We're currently seeking SMN WHM SCH GEO COR PLD mainly and a BLU who has extensive knowledge on their job in Delve. Check us out at http://esquire.guildwork.com and post an application if you're interested. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
By bigdave1978 2013-11-03 20:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

wish I had more time in winter I would join
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-11-18 18:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-11-30 09:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We're finally done with empy harps and moving back into delve fully. There will be some old content in the mix but only if requested. We will be doing Odinv2 just for members that want gear and ADL for 99 relics. We're currently seeking SMN WHM SCH GEO COR PLD mainly and a BLU who has extensive knowledge on their job in Delve. Check us out at http://esquire.guildwork.com and post an application if you're interested. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

We've recently been doing 3 mandatory events per week to better fit some members schedules and doing bonus events on the 4 off days we have(mostly Delve, but we have been doing other things to help members get other pieces of gear that they're missing here and there as well) Yes, we are still recruiting and still mostly looking for back line jobs. If you're interested apply on our site. Also if you're inquiring about the LS send me a /tell or a message on here or Guildwork.