Link | Quote | Reply

FF15 anime, snooze.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-03-30 21:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

FF15 movie. FF15 Audi. This is just bad lol.
 Asura.Regicide
Server: Asura
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-03-30 22:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
FF15 movie. FF15 Audi. This is just bad lol.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-03-30 23:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

"These things don't cater to my very specific demands. Clearly they're just bad from an entirely objective point of view."
 Asura.Regicide
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-03-31 00:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nvm this is a terrible idea
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-03-31 02:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You can download the Platinum demo both consoles, a new one, not Episode Duscae.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-04-02 16:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXV Anime
[+]
By Artemicion 2016-04-07 04:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to say that I'm significantly more pleased and optimistic about this title after seeing the latest uncovered trailer.
The story seems to be very well balanced between that of war, underlying romance, friendship, and kinship between father and son. Not to mention the featured theme song/ballad of Stand By Me, really drove home the aforementioned themes within.
The world looks lush, bright and vast, filled with bounty to rival your ambition of exploration, which is refreshing to the often linear nature of JRPGs, or RPGs in general. Also there looks to be a plethora of features, activities, quests and systems in place to constantly keep you enthralled as much as it will keep you busy.
And finally topped off with a very dynamic and relatively fast-paced combat system with active gameplay, this verily looks to be a crowning achievement for Square-Enix. My impressions tell me it most certainly will be worth the wait, but we'll find out for sure quite soon.
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-04-07 09:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope you're right, it would be sweet.
By Artemicion 2016-04-07 09:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I hope you're right, it would be sweet.

I was confident enough to purchase and pre-order the ultimate collector's edition for a console I don't own yet. So hopefully that's at least somewhat indicative of my 180° turn from previously teetering between cautious optimism and outright bitter pessimism.

If for whatever reason it falls flat, I'll likely just pull a Jessie Cox and say that this is the final nail in the coffin of my faith in Square-Enix like I did when XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns came out, then quietly get excited again for FFVII remake.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-07 22:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tabata answers questions

[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-04-12 07:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The original by Ben E. King is easily one of my favorite songs so I was so stoked to hear it appear as the theme for Final Fantasy XV.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-19 07:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Tabata claims this game will be make or break for the franchise.

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-21 08:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Aniplex publicity producer Toshiyuki Kanzezawa and Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata announced during a livestream event on Thursday that the Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV feature-length CG film will open in Japanese theaters on July 9. Pre-order tickets will go on sale on April 23.

Tabata is producing the film. Takeshi Nozue (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children co-director, co-producer) is directing the film, and Takashi Hasegawa (1999 GTO film, Crows Explode) is writing the script. John Graham is composing the music, and Yoko Shimomura (who is composing the music for the game) is composing the main theme.

The Blu-ray Disc containing the film will ship in Japan on September 30, the same day the game ships. The English website for the CG film lists that the film is "coming soon to Blu-ray and digital."

The story of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV takes place during the game's storyline, and follows what happens to King Regis after Noctis leaves on his trip with his friends. The film will star Aaron Paul as a new character and protagonist called Nyx, a Glaive and member of the elite task force known as the Kingsglaive. Lena Headey will also star as Lunafreya, and Sean Bean as King Regis. The film's staff have not yet revealed the Japanese voice cast.
By Artemicion 2016-04-21 08:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be neat if there were special screenings in American/EU movie theaters. I know I'd be more than happy to see that on the silver screen.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-04-21 09:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This may sound stupid but I am more excited about the movie than the game.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-25 17:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingsglaive teaser and trailer

Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-04-25 18:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Sean Bean as King Regis
Any chance of him surviving is slim indeed.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-17 16:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-17 16:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Saddened that PC will have to wait... Pops in 9 and 10/-2 hd remakes.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-18 18:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In the ten years since Final Fantasy XV was revealed as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, there have been plenty of changes and concepts.

As part of this week’s IGN First coverage, Square Enix has provided 26 pieces of gorgeous concept art, from pencil sketches to clay models to handcrafted pieces of creature anatomy.

[+]
By Faelar 2016-05-19 09:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

We have only been able to produce 10,000 more UCEs due to the time it takes to create each individual Noctis Play Arts Kai figure because they are so detailed, and to confirm, this is the final batch of UCEs we will produce.

We cannot guarantee that this new batch of 10,000 UCEs will arrive on time for the launch of Final Fantasy XV on 30th of September 2016. But rest assured we are trying our absolute hardest to get them to fans in time. We will of course provide updates on this closer to the time of release as we know how important it is for you guys to have the game as early as possible.

If you're reading this post then you're going to want to know exactly how to get yourself a copy! I have four different sets of instructions depending on where you're ordering from.

For our fans in North and South America: The newly produced copies of the UCE will be distributed to fans based upon their order within our waiting list. Successful fans will receive an e-mail containing a private link to purchase a UCE, this link will only be valid for 48 hours.These e-mails will be sent out on May 23rd at 9AM PDT. If we do not receive your order during this period, the UCE will go on sale to the next person on the waiting list.

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/update-availability-final-fantasy-xv-ultimate-collectors-editions
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2016-05-19 09:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm pls buy all our FFXV stuff so we dont go broke. We made these limited edition figures instead of extra content. Please look forward to this.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-05-19 09:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't believe that's the case, more likely to give people a chance for a copy. Soon they went on sale, they were gone in 30 mins to 1 hour.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-19 11:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-31 16:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-18 08:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really new but hopefully this means dual audio (they had it in the demo but they were always a bit "ehhh maybe" about the full game)

Video explaining the wait thing

Also this from an interview

Quote:
"In terms of clearing the main story, we're anticipating about 40-50 hours of gameplay," said Tabata. "At the very least there will be 40 hours of content to enjoy. But there are a lot of side quests and other extra things. With just the extra stuff alone, we're looking at maybe 100 hours of gameplay. So if you count all of that, maybe we're looking at around 200 hours of gameplay."

"A lot of fans have been waiting quite a while for this game, so we wanted to make sure there's a lot of content for them to enjoy," said Tabata.
 Cerberus.Jinz
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Jinz 2016-06-18 11:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This FF is the great hope we've all been waiting for.
Hybrid Combat system, traditional avatars/espers/summons aren't vehicles, no dress-up system, best looking environmentals ever. All that is left is the character depth and lore which we will be able to judge once we've played. can't wait.
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56