Forum » FFXI » General » Project Vana'diel Minecraft
Project Vana'diel Minecraft
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2013-06-07 11:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yophill, of Final Heaven's admin team, is meticulously putting together a scale replica of the entire world of Final Fantasy XI's Vana'diel.

Jeuno
Qufim Island
So far the project consists of all areas of Jeuno, Qufim Island and Behemoth's dominion. We have recently learned that it is impossible to create a perfect scale model of the world based on the game's map, as the the game's actual world does not do this. Because the world is divided into zones, we will have to divide our Minecraft Vana'diel into similar zoned sections.

Aside from being a scale replica of the zones, Yophill has also added various hidden dungeon challenges throughout.

If you're interested in visiting our Minecraft Vana'diel, our IP is:

play.finalheavenMC.us

Once you're logged in, type /warp ffxi

(do not mind the guide book. It is outdated and needs to be re-written)

Hopefully we will have some more cities built in the near future. The original plan was to start with Jeuno and expand out on it with all areas surrounding it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rentwokay
Server: Bismarck
user: Rentwokay
By Bismarck.Rentwokay 2013-06-07 13:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

That's really freakin' cool.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2013-06-07 13:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

:O
 Phoenix.Caspian
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Caspian 2013-06-07 13:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O wut .. that looks like my project except my lower jeuno isn't finished. (projects on hold as I'm playing FFXI again)
By itchi508 2013-06-07 13:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats pretty awsome, jueno looks wierd tho w/o a cluster *** of people standing in streets. I pressive tho that must have taken alot of time and maping.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1292 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-12-20 20:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have any minecraft red mage af2 skins. Found a pic online but no skins on the site. Looking to start playing a bit of Minecraft when I get some time and would love a red mage skin.
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-12-21 17:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna bump this because I posted pretty late yesterday