What Is Your Win Ratio On Nyzul Isle Uncharted?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » What is your win ratio on Nyzul Isle Uncharted?
What is your win ratio on Nyzul Isle Uncharted?
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-31 03:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno but it's probably just me. Seems my record for this shitty piece of crap event is just the most atrocious thing ever. 9 wins out of 47 attempts with 6 losses in a row. Averaging 8-10 floors a run with an average of 3-4 min per floor it seems. Cor, Whm, 4 DDs with relic/emp/mythic or delve weapon is our usual setup. Just dunno what I'm doing wrong. What is everyone's win ratio on this and what is your floor average?
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2013-05-31 03:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell your whm to cast enhancing spells.
 Bahamut.Wakabo
Server: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2013-05-31 03:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd personally swap cor with a brd, waiting on rolls can suck. If the whm had a decent sch just have them on that for any mobs that need nuking. There is always that "one time" magic damage will be useful. Tell dd's to hit mobs harder too usually works.
By Afania 2013-05-31 03:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kiyara said: »
I dunno but it's probably just me. Seems my record for this shitty piece of crap event is just the most atrocious thing ever. 9 wins out of 47 attempts with 6 losses in a row. Averaging 8-10 floors a run with an average of 3-4 min per floor it seems. Cor, Whm, 4 DDs with relic/emp/mythic or delve weapon is our usual setup. Just dunno what I'm doing wrong. What is everyone's win ratio on this and what is your floor average?

If you can reach at least 16~18 floors a jump, then it's really below avg.

1. Your DDs needs to be fully hasted, so you need a BRD after embrava nerf. COR is use-able job but you still need a BRD 1st. If your COR has very good melee TP/WS set and blink macro for rolls 3 DD + 1 COR should not be worse than 4 DD.

2. Every DD bring lots of powder boots and full time them except on boss floor. You TP in it and WS in it, then when you're running to next mob, pop flee. Change to new pair of powder boots when you popped old one. Make a haste 25% TP set with powder boots on, ability to pop flee whenever you're walking to next lamp/mob is more important than minor WS/TP dmg lose.

3. Rest is really all about communication and not going wrong way.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.