users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Salvage static - V1
Salvage static - V1
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Cakex
By Odin.Kingdinguhling 2013-04-25 11:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for a good salvage static partner that wants to get all gear for salvage v1 and v2.

i have 2 accounts so i can get us in and have any job combinations that we could possibly need and completely geared just need 1 good player that knows a bit about salvage and wants to get on to salvage v2.

Currently im in the beginning stages of collecting v1 gear. if you are a knowledgeable runner of salvage and want to give me some pointers and get alot of Alexandrites hit me up.

I only have like 3-5 25s so thats the biggest problem i do have alot of 35s and 15s but still missing alot considering there is 60 pieces and both my accounts are really only at like 15/60

I'll Be giving all the alex to the person who helps me learn these runs if they dont need gear . and if they want some gear too thats fine its negotiable ill be getting alot so it wont be a big deal to pass a few for them ... I really want to learn.

almost any time daily is good for me hit me up either on here or in game
 Odin.Tubs
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tubs
By Odin.Tubs 2013-05-08 14:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey!

I'm looking to start doing salvage V1 via static, and perhaps we can team up? I did way too much dyna back in the day, never could get LS mates encouraged to do V1... That being said, I've never done salvage... (perhaps not your ideal). If you're willing to work with me, i'm sure we can figure things out and get us some drops. I do have a fully geared sam and whm with AF3+2.

I would like to collect the base set of usukane gear in order to upgrade in V2 salvage for my sam. I'm not focused on alex right now, just the gear. Perhaps going splits on the drops and save for later.

I work 9-5pm EST and available most nights in the evenings and some weekends.

Send me a pm or reply, see where this goes.

-Tubs