Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » looking for event shell NA or EU
looking for event shell NA or EU
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-04-24 10:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Since half the leaders in my old shell decied to move server along with a couple of our high profile players. and the other half giving up i am looking for a broad event/social shell in either NA or EU time for me and the wife.

im looking for a shell that does different alliance required endgame activities (no abyssea shells), but also have a strong social aspect i'm neither pro/con point based systems i just dislike if the system is not open to everyone

activites
i would love do to would be:
Legion
ADL for building weapons
voidwatch (i sadly still need alot of stuff from here)
salvage 2 gear
neo limbus gear
neo nyzul gear
any big fights in Audolin

about me:

My jobs/characters
i have Gaia as my main character where i have tried focusing on 3 jobs. WAR,NIN,THF
however i have tried to keep most other jobs decently ready to be used (full emp +2 gear and emp weapons for dd's)
I have no emp weapon above 90 as of yes emp gun is still only 85

Nesco is my pocket whm
whm is his main job cure potency of 50% + enhance afflatus solace stoneskin. 5/tic refresh in ilde gear boost set only around +20 stats atm. almsot done on his yagrush
BLM is just a abysse proc job
rdm sch is mostly sup jobs but i took i up too 99 and +2 emp most of them
BRD was going to be my other beefed out job on him but i retired his bard for Taste

MY wifes character
Her main is a blu with 99 almace she has decent set for melee tp cure and physical magic. and able to blu burn
blm is her secondary full emp+2 gear Tom thunder and ice staff
She use to play rdm whm, smn as well but gear is getting old (full emp+2 though) and no alex/odin yet

MY wife mule
has a decent whm (cure potency 49%, enhance afflatus solace stoneskin 4/tic refresh set)
its main is going to be bard as we are building up atm. going to farm emp harp soon.

Current goals:
to finish yagrush
to get alex and odin for smn

TL:DR
grind & endgame minded person lookin for event/endgame shell with a social aspect in NA/EU times for him as her wide and 2 mules
 Phoenix.Severence
By Phoenix.Severence 2013-05-02 12:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure about Odin. But I can solo Alexander for you. -_-;
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-05-02 14:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you but I think I'm set for the fight.

If SE support would just work faster and fix my " no content id" issues on my 2 accounts so i could get back in the game.
called them last monday still no fix or answer from them ;_;
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2013-05-07 11:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin is easily solo-able on BST too. Unless that recent damage recalc ballsed that up along with a few other things.

You just have to be aware that he can supposedly do the 1-shot kill thing to wipe your pet.
He's never done it on me in 3 goes getting it for 2 accounts + someone else at some point.