Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Endgame / Social LS using Mumble
Endgame / Social LS using Mumble
By Qasoso 2013-04-21 01:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Myyku and I are looking for people to start up an endgame-oriented/social Linkshell. The main requirement is that you have Mumble, a VoIP program. Mostly gauging interest and seeing if there are enough people with Mumble for a group. We're in the US, so we're based around CST, but will be on late at night.

To clarify, Mumble is a VoIP program similar to Ventrilo/Teamspeak, with arguably better sound quality and less bandwidth usage. To learn more and download, visit http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
[+]
 Shiva.Slynk
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: slynkee
By Shiva.Slynk 2013-04-30 16:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys were planning on doing the new delve content id be very interested. I have mumble and I have three close friends that are very good players who would be interested as well if it involved the new content.
By Noken 2013-04-30 20:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have mumble and would be interested as would a few of my buddies that are returning to the game.
 Shiva.Qasoso
user: Qasoso
By Shiva.Qasoso 2013-05-01 21:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the interest, guys. I can talk with you guys in-game later for all of the info and such.
 Shiva.Cybermario
By Shiva.Cybermario 2013-05-01 21:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

depending on time for events i would be interested, cant be up to late at night
 Shiva.Myyku
user: mikuu
By Shiva.Myyku 2013-05-04 03:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

A few of us have met and have officially started the Linkshell and we are called AuroraLights. Our pearlsack holders are myself, Qasoso and Slynk, so if you are interested in joining, please contact one of us. We're mostly interested in SoA and other endgame content for the beginning of our Linkshell adventures, but it can expand from that as time goes along.

You are not required to use mumble for this but we do have a mumble server and welcome anyone who wish to use it. The mumble server is mostly for the social aspect as well as being able to communicate while playing without the hassle of typing.

Hope to see you in game!
[+]
 Shiva.Kibble
user: KibbleK
By Shiva.Kibble 2013-05-04 21:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd definitely be interested in this!
 Shiva.Slynk
user: slynkee
By Shiva.Slynk 2013-05-04 23:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Get at me in game for a pearl Kib, We are in need of more people so we can get into Delves, most times are gonna be around 10-11est and laster for doing things, for now we are mainly just trying to do reives as a group to stock up on bayld until we have more people.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2013-06-01 10:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in joining; I have a headset and mumble as well. I'll see if I can't contact you in-game.
 Shiva.Socrates
user: socratess
By Shiva.Socrates 2013-06-09 21:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested and have a headset and mumble as well. Im pretty experienced. Ill message you in game.