Forum » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Send addon Help
Windower 4 Send addon Help
 Shiva.Mulitus
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2015-08-28 23:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Been using my geo mule more now everything works great when its only 6 people or less . But when add another party to the mix.With this macro command < send mulename /ma ""Geo-Frality" bt only works when the target we fight has hate to my party. Is there another target command that can be used for Alliance other than assist
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-08-29 08:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mulitus said: »
Been using my geo mule more now everything works great when its only 6 people or less . But when add another party to the mix.With this macro command < send mulename /ma ""Geo-Frality" bt only works when the target we fight has hate to my party. Is there another target command that can be used for Alliance other than assist

I think this is just a limitation of <bt> in general. There was the sub target addon, but I am pretty sure it is still not functioning.

If you are only fighting one mob or the mob you are fighting is the closest mob, then you can make the following macro:

/console send mulename /targetbnpc
/console send mulename /ma Geo-Frailty <t>

/targetbnpc makes characters target the closest npc. A wait 1 between them may make it more efficient, since it sometimes does not work if your mule is already targeting something else (like a person who cast a buff on it). Likewise, this won't work unless the mob is somewhere on your mules screen (you can't target something behind you, for instance, when your screen is facing in front of you).

If the sub target addon ever gets fixed, I would use that, but this macro may get you through for now. I too do not like to use /assist. Hope this helps.

P.S. I've found double quotes to be troublesome (sometimes macros don't fire), so I have been steadily removing them from my send macros. You don't need them with the shortcuts addon.