Registration Code Trading (SoA)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Registration code trading (SoA)
Registration code trading (SoA)
By hachieight 2013-04-28 19:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all. I purchased 2 x EU versoin of SoA a weeks ago from Greenman Gaming and found out it cannot be used to upgrade my current NA account.

Looking to sell both of them. PM me if interest or msg me for details if u are from odin server. Accept Paypal as payment only.
 Odin.Kegsay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: kegsay
By Odin.Kegsay 2013-05-02 15:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally got my EU code transferred to an NA code from Square Enix themselves.

To anyone who needs registration codes swapped and go down the SE route:
- Square Enix will (eventually) transfer codes from different regions, provided it is escalated.

I kinda gave up after I realised I got the wrong code and requested a refund (since I couldn't play Seekers without registering it) and submitted a ticket stating the registration code as the reason for the refund request. They escalated it and after a few emails it got sorted. I should warn you that it took me the better part of 1 month.

Thought I'd mention this since afaik only 1 other person has posted saying SE got them to swap the codes.

EDIT: ftr, I bought SoA through the SE store.
By openslot 2013-05-04 14:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

WILL TRADE MY NA CODE FOR YOUR EU CODE
Message me, Thank you :) Will try to reply asap

I was traveling when I setup my second account, so it became EU, but I am from NA, So I bought seekers of adoulin for NA, and I need EU.
By hachieight 2013-05-04 21:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have 2 EU code looking to trade for NA code. But as i know the ver of ffxi is follow the game disc of where u purchase, the location of where you setup your account shouldn't affected. plz double check.

btw anyone can suggest a secure way to trade reg code?
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2013-05-04 22:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kegsay said: »
I finally got my EU code transferred to an NA code from Square Enix themselves.

To anyone who needs registration codes swapped and go down the SE route:
- Square Enix will (eventually) transfer codes from different regions, provided it is escalated.

I kinda gave up after I realised I got the wrong code and requested a refund (since I couldn't play Seekers without registering it) and submitted a ticket stating the registration code as the reason for the refund request. They escalated it and after a few emails it got sorted. I should warn you that it took me the better part of 1 month.

Thought I'd mention this since afaik only 1 other person has posted saying SE got them to swap the codes.

EDIT: ftr, I bought SoA through the SE store.
Confirming it can be done, I got them to exchange 2 NA codes for JP, though it did take 3 weeks. Be sure to contact support for the region for your SE account. The region of the codes you got, and your POL account region is irrelevant. They will most certainly tell you you're contacting the wrong region support center, or if you contact them by web they'll tell you to call, or if you call they'll tell you to email (...) but if you're persistent, they'll get someone to get you the right codes eventually.

hachieight said: »
btw anyone can suggest a secure way to trade reg code?
There is none. Furthermore, if for whatever reason the purchaser of the code you used were to chargeback that purchase, it's extremely likely that by using that code, your whole SE account will be terminated and you'll lose everything, permanently. I realize it's incredibly frustrating dealing with SE support but it's the only "secure" way, and probably a good reason why code trading isn't allowed on these forums.
By hachieight 2013-05-05 00:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you openslot swapping the code with me. I can finally access to SoA with my friends ^^

If anyone still have a NA code want to trade for EU code. Just FYI i still have 1 to trade for.

Kongming, thank you for the suggestion. I had submit a ticket to SE and waiting for their reply but i'm not sure whether they will help me out since my SoA expansion not purchased from SE store. And finger cross i hope the chargeback purchase won't happen on me cos i just did code swap with openslot lol.
By hachieight 2013-05-08 06:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have a NA SoA expansion would like to trade for a EU one?
 Leviathan.Vestivar
Server: Leviathan
user: vestivar
By Leviathan.Vestivar 2013-05-09 16:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an EU code looking for a US code!
Please pm for swap!
By klever 2013-05-11 09:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I also have an EU code I bought on accident looking to swap with a US code. MSG me in PM and we can do the swap
 Bismarck.Osaia
Server: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2013-05-11 10:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know where I can buy the SoA NA registration codes only? I have 2 chars, already updated with the expansion (but no codes yet)... Or of a site selling the expansion on sale (I saw someone post online that it was selling for $19.99 somewhere, but can't find the post for the life of me...). I dont want to spend $90 for three full expansions.
By doublesbrian 2013-05-11 11:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Osaia said: »
Does anyone know where I can buy the SoA NA registration codes only? I have 2 chars, already updated with the expansion (but no codes yet)... Or of a site selling the expansion on sale (I saw someone post online that it was selling for $19.99 somewhere, but can't find the post for the life of me...). I dont want to spend $90 for three full expansions.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FF11UCSE/final-fantasy-xi-ultimate-collection-seekers-edition

gamersgate had it on sale, but not any longer.
 Cerberus.Roshni
Server: Cerberus
user: Shizuka
By Cerberus.Roshni 2013-05-16 09:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an EU code bought by accident, looking to swap for NA code. Please message and i'll get back in touch ASAP :)
By hachieight 2013-05-16 14:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Have 1 EU SoA expansion code to trade for NA SoA expansion code.

Bonus : Destrier Beret Code

PM me if interest
 Shiva.Asierr
Server: Shiva
user: asierr
By Shiva.Asierr 2013-05-27 02:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for an EU code as well.. it seems like all of the above have been claimed. If anyone has an EU code for either a NA trade or whatnot please PM me.

Edit: Code traded all settled. Thanks for all of the quick responses - there are more of you out there than I thought.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
By Mjrn 2013-07-26 21:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, i just got SoA, but with a US code and my client is EU. Anyone willing/needing to trade?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [386 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Galahadx
Server: Asura
user: Galahadx
By Asura.Galahadx 2014-08-17 02:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, would anyone be interested in trading their NA SoA code for my EU code?

Edit: All traded up, thanks Ayoros!
[+]
 Asura.Ayoros
By Asura.Ayoros 2014-08-19 10:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I just bought an USA code for EU Account need to trade :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-19 10:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiah, where in the world do you get your avatars btw?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-08-19 10:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I'd seen this thread a few weeks ago.

I had to buy a NA copy of the expansion but no one lets you buy a copy of the NA expansion if you don't have a NA mailing address. SE refused to trade an EU code to an NA code.

In the end I bought the expansion by buying an Amazon.com gift card and then using it to buy the NA expansion.

Anyways, nice of people to switch codes.