Before Adding NEW TOPICs - Please Read!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Before adding NEW TOPICs - Please read!
Before adding NEW TOPICs - Please read!
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-03-27 19:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

All discussions pertaining to Adoulin's updates and downloads are here.
Adoulin Update/Download Discussion

Basic questions and answers about content and how to get it, here.
Basic Questions/Answers

If you don't want to read anything and want just your question to be answered, then here.
Random FFXI Question

Krizz Download: Latest
How to use Krizz' Download: Click

BRIEF FAQ:

Q. Why is the update taking forever?
A. Put it this way, if the thousands of us were to cram into a phone booth to make a phone call, would we all be able to call quickly? Just keep trying and eventually, you'll get it.

Q. I still haven't received my code from SE yet!
A. There was a glitch in SE's Store. However, they've noticed this and have already sent out emails with codes inside. If you haven't received yours, just wait. It's coming.

Q. My expansion isn't installed! HALP!
A. If you bought from Amazon, there was a 208MB file that you needed to download and install to get the update from SE. If you ordered elsewhere, there's downloads and installs you had to do. Also, don't forget to register your expansion on your account on SE's site. Simply log in then;

Select Services > FFXI > Add a Service Account > Enter Code > Select account and you can easily figure out the rest from there.

Q. My <Chocobo Shirt> code is invalid, why? How do I get to Aduolin?
A. CORRECTION: Should be able to get the shirts as of now. Also, to get to Adoulin; Talk to Darcia in the house across from the AH in Lower Jueno. Pay 1,000,000 gil for the permit and then use the waypoint next door.

Q. WWHHAT?! 1 MILLION?!
A. ...or... you can finish getting your waypoints and get the permit for free. Talk to Anastase in RuLude Gardens for more info.

------

Furthermore, there should not be anymore threads being made about Adoulin. Any new threads about/obtaining/discussing Seekers of Adoulin will be removed.

If you feel the need to add something to this, feel free to PM me. I'll add it if it's necessary.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-03-28 12:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump