Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WTB Old Salvage Gear, Paying Well
WTB Old Salvage Gear, Paying Well
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2013-03-16 01:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an option for you; solo your deimos's cuirass on thf/dnc and have 2 people dc you in for even 100k the alex you get will pay that off, or find someone to duo it with and let them keep all alex you should be able to find someone for this for sure. If you need a brief thf/dnc solo guide I can pm you it.

Assuming one of those 13 99s is thf though.
 Bahamut.Saintsfan
Server: Bahamut
user: Saintsfan
By Bahamut.Saintsfan 2013-03-23 15:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you paying and what do you need. Just message me in game.
By itchi508 2013-03-23 16:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Soloing salvage is "not allowed" lol you will get in trouble for doin so. if caught a GM will remove you and give ya a warning. Otherwise farming is pretty easy in general good luck on your Merc hunting.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-03-23 16:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
Soloing salvage is "not allowed" lol you will get in trouble for doin so. if caught a GM will remove you and give ya a warning. Otherwise farming is pretty easy in general good luck on your Merc hunting.

Wat
By itchi508 2013-03-23 16:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
itchi508 said: »

Wat
Yes you read correctly. Recently People have been getting removed, warned & jailed for doing so. I'm sure this will become a bigger issue as time goes on more will encounter this.
It's a mistake SE allowed by letting a person remain in zone after 2/3 people d/c which is allowing it to be solod, I'm sure they knew and expected this. Even though its been happening for long time, I think they are cracking down now and I see a future patch to prevent a solo salvage being possible.
 Leviathan.Matteh
user: Matteh
By Leviathan.Matteh 2013-03-23 16:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It should not be a offense. Its not doing the game damage of allowing such. SE as in the Dev & the rest of the political shyt (also GM's) If you two players DC due to ISP or the cat mistakenly running by and yanking out your ether net cable, then the one player remaining is just "finishing" a task started. So finishing a task 'solo' is not game breaking by any stupid rule SE has in place. A job soloing something like a old event that was 75 at the time and designed around lv75 and a person going in as 99 is not imba. GM's are so being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for jailing or even banning people doing this old event solo. Guess they should jail anyone that does dynamis solo as well.

Holy batman, when are they gonna get off the jail and game imba if someone does something solo? Devs and Gm's need to understand old is old and if its now soloable, leave it at that. Focus on other important matters like ENMITY and stuff. Actually maybe they should think before adding armor, weapons and new WS's to see if any of it will IMBA the game in a way that makes wanna GM's jail ppl for SOLOING. So actually its not the players fault.

TLTR - GM's out doing pointless ban hammers for no real reason that's not a violation of the ToS
 Leviathan.Phineus
user: ayer
By Leviathan.Phineus 2013-03-23 17:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed last time I was doing salvage II with three people and I d/c'd, when I logged back in, the game spit me out of Salvage and back in to Alzadaal Undersea Ruins. I don't know if there was an update but I know in the past when I would log on after a d/c I would remain in the zone for the remaining time. Maybe it was just a glitch that one time.
By itchi508 2013-03-23 17:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet they continue to allow these RMT shouts and NNI hackers to be tolerated on a hourly bases with no consequences... lol pretty sad. A Friend last nite got removed and warned for soloing salvage and was speechless.

Not to mention you can solo emps & relics. But the most pain in azz weapon/gear (mythic) to make has to been done under a trio??? Come on SE....you made the game low man able and or soloable, now telling people they can't low man or solo is a joke.