Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for NNI mercenary
Looking for NNI mercenary
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-02-26 15:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

post your prices here or contact me in game please, thanks.
By itchi508 2013-02-26 15:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why pay a merc when you can take time to hand pick members to static and get wins easily wile having a fun challenge? This goes For everyone that buys ***like this, if you cant attain it yourself without paying or cheating, you shouldn't be wearing it! Btw im not trolling you im giving a tip to save you money and not depend on mercs. Keep trying if you attempt and sick of failing you will win with determination. Specially since its so ez now its possible to win 2-3 runs out of 4 with luck if not at least go 1/4
By Eijii 2013-02-26 15:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Itchi508... though overall communication is the key/
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2013-02-26 15:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people's play time is sporadic, thus not being able to create a static. Some people don't have enough friends to have friends that could just come whenever. Just because you buy it, doesn't mean you don't deserve it.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-26 15:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
Why pay a merc when you can take time to hand pick members to static and get wins easily wile having a fun challenge? This goes For everyone that buys ***like this, if you cant attain it yourself without paying or cheating, you shouldn't be wearing it! Btw im not trolling you im giving a tip to save you money and not depend on mercs. Keep trying if you attempt and sick of failing you will win with determination. Specially since its so ez now its possible to win 2-3 runs out of 4 with luck if not at least go 1/4

narrow minded much...
By itchi508 2013-02-26 23:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have time to play ffxi you have time to find people to make a static once a week for a hour or two. Do 2-4 tags w/e u got time for i ran NNI legit no 3rd party BS, all 6person party on xbox 360 for chat wich hepled alot with chat. Took me 5months to get 15/15. It can suck and it can be fun but i believe if you have to pay a merc for it you shouldn't have it cuz you are taking the work, struggle and experience out of it which is what makes it fun.(if there was no merc how would you get it?) Buying your way threw stuff in a game leaves you with not much to do/want. People do what they want I'm just saying try to make a static even if its 1-2 tags a week. its a MMO you cant say you cant find people cuz everyone wants NNI, jus do try outs with people and hand pick whos good n remove whos not just as a sports team would do. NNI is hell of alot easyer than when i was doin it yet people still cant win?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-26 23:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have time to play ffxi you have time to find people to make a static once a week for a hour or two. Do 2-4 tags w/e u got time for i ran NNI legit no 3rd party BS, all 6person party on xbox 360 for chat wich hepled alot with chat. Took me 5months to get 15/15. It can suck and it can be fun but i believe if you have to pay a merc for it you shouldn't have it cuz you are taking the work, struggle and experience out of it which is what makes it fun.(if there was no merc how would you get it?) Buying your way threw stuff in a game leaves you with not much to do/want. People do what they want I'm just saying try to make a static even if its 1-2 tags a week. its a MMO you cant say you cant find people cuz everyone wants NNI, jus do try outs with people and hand pick whos good n remove whos not just as a sports team would do. NNI is hell of alot easyer than when i was doin it yet people still cant win?

The important thing is that you found a way to feel superior.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Server: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2013-02-26 23:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What if someone could make the gil for the 15 pieces of gear faster than it'd take them to complete a set? It's probably not a stretch, especially when blinkers were still big. Why would you work harder to achieve the same goal? Seems like a waste of time and effort to me, if that's the case honestly.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Server: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2013-02-26 23:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So finding time to play, means you have time to find a static? *insert Dr. Evil RRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiight.* I have a pretty hectic schedule, and was unable to form a static multiple times, using this site and shouting in game. It's very hard to find 5 other people with the same schedule if you don't play during the "Optimal play time"

Let's try not to insult someone because they are trying to better their character.
By itchi508 2013-02-27 06:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Better there character by cheating NNI or paying someone to cheat for you? That makes your character suck less?
 Asura.Rucks
Server: Asura
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-27 06:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Itchi, do I have to make you an Itchi.jpg, like I have a Kawar.jpg?
By itchi508 2013-02-27 06:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You have time play FFXI. You have time to make enough Gil to pay a Merc probably 8M a win 4M to lot. Have time to run NNI with a Merc. But don't have time to /sh for people to do it with for free?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-27 07:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Took me 5months to get 15/15.

lol took me less time than that to get 2 characters 15/15 without mercing any.
 Asura.Rucks
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-27 07:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By itchi508 2013-02-27 07:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Took me 5months to get 15/15.

lol took me less time than that to get 2 characters 15/15 without mercing any.
Well thats with cheaters. 15/15 in 5months is a average of 1win a week which is good odds. People average 2-3 wins a week are not doing it legit and unless your winning every lot on treasure you just admited you hack or ran with hacks getting a average of 3peaces a week obtaining 15/15 x2 in under 5months... 4-5months is not bad its all luck unless you hack. People can say what they want but they obviously cheat or they haven't played for long. Remember back in day took you 6months+ to see 1pce of gear from limbus? Or 8months+ to get your job 5/5 in dyna? These content are made to take time. People hacking doing 15/15 in 2weeks is ridiculous it was made to have more fails then wins and take longtime just as original Nyzule was with doing 5FL per tag. People just lazy and want it all in a week and dont wanna earn it. It makes the server so bad you cant tell who is a veteran anymore, where back in the day if you had sky sea Zeni dyna Salvage or einherjar, gear you where in end game shell, not some noob who leached a worm party and payed a merc for NNI.
By itchi508 2013-02-27 07:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rucks said: »

Lol wish i new how to do that :b being on iphone i dont belive i can.
 Asura.Rucks
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-27 07:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

"Anyone doing it better than me, is hacking."
... Where have I heard this before.
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-02-27 07:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

More like you were the leader of the ls getting everything first that doesnt make you a better player. The better players these days can get through NNI with a good win quite quickly without cheating. I got my stuff done quick in on xbox and really communication is the key to winning, as well as good gear obviously.
By itchi508 2013-02-27 07:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rucks said: »
"Anyone doing it better than me, is hacking."
... Where have I heard this before.
Im not sayn that but you said 15/15 x2 in under 5 months. Bragging like its cool. If you got 15/15 in less time cool u had better luck but 30 peaces in under 120days. 30wins out of 120tags, not saying Impossible but odds are you run with hacks. Now days with easier NNI its believable but not before. Would like to see someone actually make a spread sheet of some kind with the actual win/loss ratio " if people where honest and legit"
By itchi508 2013-02-27 08:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Creaucent said: »
More like you were the leader of the ls getting everything first that doesnt make you a better player. The better players these days can get through NNI with a good win quite quickly without cheating. I got my stuff done quick in on xbox and really communication is the key to winning, as well as good gear obviously.
Thank you someone legit, communication is key reason i did xbox as well and we had a good %. Im not a cheater nor allow cheaters to run with me. Im trying to let people no its not impossible to get 15/15 or the 5/5 your after w/o hax or a merc. You just have to accept the odds are greatly against you. The reason NNI was made the way its made is to "show" theres people that are not meant to have the gear. Thats what separates the class of players. Giving people the +1 +2 +3 and HQ. Also you can choose FL80 if people really cant reach 100. Dont be lazy people.
By itchi508 2013-02-27 08:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Here I will even fix the convo that I started and ruined your post lol
looking for a Merc please post here, /t Devrom or PM him with price and available time! :b
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
By skyehope928 2013-05-02 09:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like a merc for several gear hit me up in a message plsease
By Dmoney 2013-05-02 09:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

skyehope928 said: »
I would like a merc for several gear hit me up in a message plsease

/tell Dmoneys in game am on shiva . We was doing merc runs before brava nerf 10mil and 2mil for boss drops haven't done any runs since last update but I'm sure we can still do with a decent win ratio

@itchi u don't have to hack to win 2-3/4 runs and sure u have some that are 1/4 or whatever but with a good group that's able to talk and everyone knows what to do its not hard at all. It did take a while to start getting good win rate without using hacks but once we got system down and poeple knew what to do when its a cake walk
By Dmoney 2013-05-02 09:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Devrom said: »
post your prices here or contact me in game please, thanks.

/tell Dmoneys in game am on 4_5est till 10_12 normally