Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » dyna wins
dyna wins
 Asura.Malthael
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lyviathan
By Asura.Malthael 2013-02-09 12:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't really done dyna, and I was wondering if anyone would like to help me get my wins for it

edit: I have windurst and Sandy done, need bastok for the city wins
 Asura.Ezcheezy
Server: Asura
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Ezcheezy 2013-02-11 03:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I solo'd said things at 99, come on buddy you can do it. Have common sense and a little motivation.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-11 03:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

What's wrong with asking for help? A duo is safer, quicker and more fun. Asking for help shows common sense and motivation >.>
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-02-11 03:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ezcheezy said: »
I solo'd said things at 99, come on buddy you can do it. Have common sense and a little motivation.
Full timing gear on whm? Come on buddy you can do it. Have common sense and a little motivation.

As for the Op, good luck I would assist you if we were on the same server. :/
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Server: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2013-02-11 03:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering you have sandy and windy wins (which are a tad harder considering multiple mobs upon pop) bastok and jeuno are relatively easy. Not sure what sort of jobs you have available, but I would imagine if you have BST or PUP you should have next to no issues with solo'ing the bosses, just keep steps up so you can stun Death (if you on PUP, considering BST could just let a pet with stun move solo it.) Good luck finding assistance ^^
 Carbuncle.Chibiclone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Chibiclone 2013-02-11 04:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have BLU Sudden Lunge can basicly stun lock the city bosses. When I did windy with a group of 5ish it only got 1 attack off at spawn, BLU kept it stunned the entire rest of the fight.