Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Quiebitiel x5 <Can I have it>
Quiebitiel x5 <Can I have it>
 Asura.Bilson
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bilson
By Asura.Bilson 2013-01-16 07:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing trial 2660 for relic dagger and was wondering if anyone wanted to team up or help me with this. I don't mind tagging along with a group that are going after attests and are only planning on killing 1 or 2 until they get the drop they want. Send me a tell in game or on here :) Thanks, Bil \o/
 Asura.Bilson
By Asura.Bilson 2013-01-17 14:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Also willing to pay abit of gil because I know people don't do anything for free these days!!
 Asura.Tattersail
By Asura.Tattersail 2013-01-18 02:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll gladly help out but I have no idea what it is. Just got back a few days ago XD

Is this like a weapon skill up thing where, way back when, you needed to break latent and such.
 Asura.Bilson
By Asura.Bilson 2013-01-18 10:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Its an NM in Dynamis Beaudicine which drops attests for relic dagger, Ghorn and something else :| Being lazy and can't be bothered to check :) Think I'm just going to convince a few friends to help me kill 1 every other day or something - farm the pop on bst in 1 run, then go back the next day and kill on thf :| LONGGGGGGG
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2013-01-18 10:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I 2box'd a few as THF/DNC WHM. Timely Violent Flourishes on its Charm song is really the only trick. Benediction spam just comes down to luck... lol. Obviously more people to hold pops and kill it faster is the way to go but figured I'd throw that out there in case it was an option for you.

I also brought a pal on WAR for faster farm/kills for a couple as well and offered him all currency, hundreds included for his time.

Attempting to put in perspective how easy it can be, I know the painstaking (read: time consuming) reality of trying to solo this game, good luck!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
Server: Ragnarok
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2013-01-18 10:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I did mines thf/dnc and sch/rdm, the NM itself was pretty easy, stuned every spell with violent flourish.
Took 2 days, the 1st day only got 1 pop when i had 5 mins remaining in the dyna <.< the second day got 3 pops in a row and the 4th after a little <.<, finished with 1 hour to spare. Farmed all the pops in the tower nearly to him.

If you have a mule or a mage friend don't be afraid to try it out
[+]
 Asura.Kurriko
user: chasca
By Asura.Kurriko 2013-01-19 09:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Siccmade said: »
I 2box'd a few as THF/DNC WHM. Timely Violent Flourishes on its Charm song is really the only trick. Benediction spam just comes down to luck... lol.
Benediction does not come down to luck. It rotates it's 3 SPs in the same order every time. Thf/Dnc should have absolutely no trouble doing enough damage before it uses Benediction a 2nd time, even without food.
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2013-01-19 10:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of things in this game "should" go a certain way but that's not always the case, meaning you can get it down to 3% or w/e and catch a Benediction, simple as that. Saying it comes down to luck was a reflection of the entire fight, not the order in which 2hrs are used.
 Asura.Kurriko
user: chasca
By Asura.Kurriko 2013-01-23 23:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

No, if you can't kill it between benedictions, it's not because you were unlucky, it's because you sucked.

In short you have to deal a certain amount of damage in a certain amount of time. Thf/Dnc should easilly reach that quota, and if you don't, and struggle to do enough damage between benedictions then that's a problem on your end.

The one exception is obviously if he gets off a Charm.
 Asura.Bilson
By Asura.Bilson 2013-02-03 09:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura doesn't half suck at helping people!
By Aikawa 2013-02-03 10:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bilson said: »
Asura doesn't half suck at helping people!

Just wondering you dont even have a friend in the game that can help you? lol
 Asura.Bilson
By Asura.Bilson 2013-02-06 12:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Umm no? Due to leaving the game and server hoping :(