Asura - 30 M. Silverpiece Loan For Aegis!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura - 30 M. Silverpiece loan for Aegis!
Asura - 30 M. Silverpiece loan for Aegis!
 Asura.Res
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Resx
By Asura.Res 2012-12-26 13:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there, just making this post for my friend Evilryu since he lacks an AH.com account, as the title states he is in need of a loan for sadface shield. He is currently 70/70 coins, has the fragment/necro in hand and ready to go.

He doesn't have 24m in gear for collateral or even much money to tip for helping him out by loaning (blew it all on currency unfortunately) but says he would be more than happy to make a GM agreement with the loaner(s).

Anyway if you're capable of helping him out he'd very much appreciate it, he's a good guy who's been workin on this thing for a while.

So if you're up for the deed, send him a tell, he's shouting in Jeuno right now. Or message me and I can relay the message to him.

Thank you for your consideration and have a Happy New Year!
 Asura.Res
user: Resx
By Asura.Res 2012-12-26 17:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Got the loan, thanks to Kohanu for helping him out. Congrats on Aegis Evilryu!

[+]
 Asura.Kohanu
user: Kohanu
By Asura.Kohanu 2012-12-29 12:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You're welcome.
 Asura.Eurewyen
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2012-12-29 17:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

+1 for posting res :)

And tell Evilryu huge congratulation, I'm working on my own shield, so I know the part of less cash, but still nice to see other players who acctually can help others out, that part I like really well :)