Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for Engame Event LS
Looking for Engame Event LS
 Shiva.Orefise
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: johnsda71
By Shiva.Orefise 2012-12-16 08:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a Returning player and looking to get back in the swing of the game. i am a seasoned player and have been playing for about 8 years with the occasional break for a few months at a time.

my Recent LS i was in prior to my break were Good and great Linkshell with helpful people but i left becuase they just werent being fair (my most lastest Shell) and my most previous shell was becausee the Linkshell was just not for me. i didnt feel comfortable to be there.

However to what you want to know. i have roughly 10 jobs lv 99, 2 jobs 90+, and 4 jobs that will be 99 in 2 weeks or so. heres my jobs (most played and geared will be *)
99 -- WHM*, BLM*, SAM*, BST*, SMN*, WAR, PLD*, BLU, THF*, RDM
90+ -- NIN, BRD*
75+ (will be 99 soon) -- DNC, MNK, DRG, SCH

i am Complete with CoP, Zilart, ToAU and Majority done with VW (i have prov access).

I am looking for a Linkshell that offers events such as Einhjar, Neo Salvage (or old), Dynamis, Legion, Meeble Burrows, Voidwatch, and anything else relevant.

i am Dynamis Expeirenced and have soloed it more then a few times.

I do not expect to be picked up by the best linkshell on the server and will not reject by someone who barely knows what to do endgame. i will Reflect on my options if i get any, pm me in game (online name is Orefise) or on here if you have any questions. my times varie becuase of my work but i get off daily @ 7:30pm est. i will give leaders my weekly schedule if need be.