New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Clothcraft » Red 9D Almirah
Red 9D Almirah
By Luthiene 2012-11-10 11:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

I recently asked someone to try and synth me a Red 9D Almirah, but he wasnt able to. He has 94+3 Cloth and 60 Alchemy. I cant find it on AH either, and it shows as a synth on Wiki. I figured since Blue and Green exist, there should be one for Red (fire) too? Any ideas guys?
 Ragnarok.Shaay
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaay 2012-11-10 11:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Main Skill: Woodworking (91 - Veteran)
*Sub-Skill: Clothcraft (45 - Apprentice)
* Crystal: Earth
* Ingredients: Mahogany Lumber x4
Ebony Lumber
Ancient Lumber
Gold Thread
Silk Cloth

Its a woodworking craft. that should easily clear up why he cannot make it.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-11-10 11:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That's just the regular one - Luthiene's looking for the red one, which does seem to be clothcraft since all of the colored ones are listed as clothcraft and exist on the clothcraft recipe page. (That'd be a lot of fail getting them that wrong.)

But I think there might not actually be one. It doesn't exist on ffxiah or bg - I think someone just had the same idea, that it ought to exist, and pre-emptively added it to the other wiki.

Not sure, though.

Edit: From the talk page:

wiki said:
As of Dec. 2008, this item does not exist. Other colors do exist, but this Red one does not. It should be removed from the wiki until such time as it/if it, ever comes into game.

Even more: it seems like it's SE's fault. The NPC at the guild apparently will even tell you the recipe. The item was just never actually put into the game I guess.
 Ragnarok.Shaay
Server: Ragnarok
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaay 2012-11-10 11:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The regular one is red by standard? http://www.ffxiah.com/item/314/9-drawer-almirah
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-11-10 12:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah so it is - wonder if that's why the didn't put in the named red one - same thing and all.
By Luthiene 2012-11-10 12:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that sucks, I got a bunch of 9D Almirah's in my mule, not sure what to do with them... The Regular one, although red, gives 9 Aura strength to water element. I wanted to mass the Red ones for Fire Aura. I guess Ill have to go with Totem Poles/Bookshelf combo although they only give 8 aura.... /sigh