First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-19 14:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you happen to know Iroha's model file?
That would really help sorting this out
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-01-19 16:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Try these

335/84: chapter 2 cs's?
343/3: redhair, weapons
343/4: short redhair, no weapons
343/16: redhair, no weapons
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-19 16:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

335/84 appears to be her battle animations.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Briden
Server: Odin
user: xbriden
By Odin.Briden 2016-03-14 01:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have the list of .bgw background music files for RoV/Escha Areas?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-03-14 01:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have them, but bear in mind that they cause AltanaView to crash. I would recommend against adding them to your lists.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-03-14 02:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an updated version of this? What Skjalf means is... does anyone have lists that can be dropped into folder containing all current armor / weapons [/ etc.] in one easy download / compressed file?
 Odin.Briden
Server: Odin
user: xbriden
By Odin.Briden 2016-03-14 02:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

so, which ones are they? would you mind sharing with me? I don't even use the Altana viewer thing. just wanna know which files are escha/RoV background music
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2016-05-13 18:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna bump this in the hopes someone can answer this question:

Does anyone know the location of the Macbain GS for hume male?

Edit: Took a while but Hume male is ROM\319\32
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [74 days between previous and next post]
By SagaK 2016-07-27 05:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

GUYS! I DID IT!

http://www.4shared.com/get/8pTuL0qGba/Altana_View_May_2016.html
Click the grey "free download" button. You're downloading a .7z file, NOTHING ELSE. Don't fall for the old adware "downloader" trick a lot of these sites like to do.

All the player lists, and the main NPC list, are now as current as the update in May.

It was a lot of work, but I needed to find all the baby monster models for the FFXI-themed baby shower my lady and I had earlier this month. I realized, as I was digging through all the dats, that I was seeing all the gear that had been added since the last time the lists were updated, and I was quite possibly the only person to go through and view every single file. So it would have been a waste, maybe even downright selfish, not to sort through it all for the people out there who've been waiting years for an updated list.

There's no reason the lists can't stay updated. It's incredibly easy to do, anybody can do it. If someone does it after each update, it's actually not very time-consuming. But since it hadn't been done in years it was a monumental task.

So for future reference, in the hope that the lists stay updated with what little updates remain, here's how I did it. First off, all you have to do is open the list files (the .CSVs) in Notepad, add the new entries, and save. No special knowledge required.

Start by opening NPC1.csv in the NPC folder, and add entries for the ROM folders added or modified by the update.
So if files were only added to the folder 352, then list:
352/1-127, ???
This would add listings for all 127 (if they exist) files in that folder. Most of them will be blank, so don't worry, you're not really looking at and identifying 100's of files every time.

In Altana View, in the NPC tab, you'll be able to view all of the 3d models and graphic effects. Simply scroll through until you find some weapons or scrunched-up armor. Gear will be organized in sets by race, Hume M > Hume F > Elvaan M > Elvaan F > Tarutaru > Mithra > Galka. All you have to do is make a list of all the added gear and their corresponding folder/dat numbers.

So let's say new sword, helm, and armor models are added in an update. You'll see the Hume M sword, helm, and armor, immediately followed by the Hume F sword, helm, and armor, and so on. If any gear is added for the Sub slot, it's always added after sets for all other kinds of gear, in its own clusters separate from the rest. So if just a sword, helm, and shield were added, first you'd find the sword and helm together, in clusters by race. Then, after the last Galka item, you'd find clusters for the shield and sword (sub) starting with Hume M, and so on. One thing to note is that if an armor piece is that gender-specific for Tarutaru, the Tarutaru list will be slightly different, with the male piece followed directly by the female version.

Rather than editing the lists for one race and scrolling through every gear slot looking for matching pieces, it's much easier to scroll through the entire folder in the NPC tab and find where the gear clusters are and what the numbers are for all of them. It's much, much easier than using the PC tab and going race by race, slot for slot.

I also sorted through the unsorted lists, and identified some of the unidentified items. However, there are still a few I couldn't identify.

Someone please tell me what these are, it's driving me crazy. Also if anyone finds mistakes in my updated list please point them out so it can get fixed right away.

One weird and unfortunate problem I came across is that many of the new helmets don't display correctly in Altana View for most races. For example:

Oddly this problem doesn't seem to effect Galka. Oh, and the blade of the Fermion sword doesn't show. It's not something that can be fixed by editing the lists. It might just be beyond what Altana View can do. :/

I won't be able to update the lists until there's another Return to Vana'diel campaign. So don't wait for me, anybody can pick up the baton and keep the lists current. Keep Altana View alive!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-08-22 22:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

That link gave me a viris >.>
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-22 22:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes malware. Can you put it somewhere else that actually works that isn't infested?
[+]
By SagaK 2016-08-22 23:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no need to download any malware. Most of the free file-sharing sites have adware "downloaders" you absolutely do NOT need to download. Guess there are still a lot of people that don't know about this old trick. :/ I'll edit the link above to clarify.

Go here:
http://www.4shared.com/get/8pTuL0qGba/Altana_View_May_2016.html

Click the grey "free download" button. A .7z file is the ONLY thing you will download. Don't click any of the pretty colored buttons. Those are tricks to fool you. Under no circumstances should you download any form of .exe.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-08-24 18:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

still said viris. maybe windows defender is just picky as hell
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-08-24 21:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Here are some links to make it easier:
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B28ENNCAVh_sQktFeHdCVzBmZDg
Drop Box: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6yxjo63clnrf54/Altana%20View%20May%202016.7z?dl=0

VirusTotal Results
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-08-25 04:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

cool thanks now I just need something to unzip it any suggestions?
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-08-25 06:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

7zip
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Elvyn
Server: Cerberus
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2016-10-22 08:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the necro bump, dose anyone know the .dat numbers for male hume Aphelion Knuckles? Cheers
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-11-25 09:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have any new updates?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [265 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Dragish
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Dragish 2017-08-17 12:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone make a Atlanta viewer android app
By Azurea 2017-08-17 12:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Dragish said: »
Someone make a Atlanta viewer android app

So then you can put all the game dats on your phone and waste like 13gigs of space?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [734 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-08-21 17:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Necro-bumping in the name of great justice for new dat lists.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [120 days between previous and next post]
By Darknightleo 2019-12-19 06:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the necro-bump. But does anyone know the files for the tier VI nukes? Thanks!

EDIT: After a lot of digging through the files myself. Found them at ROM/326/84 through 89.

EDIT EDIT: Unfortunately trying to find the location of the JP Gift spells for 1200 is proving much more difficult. (Full Cure, Fira III, etc) Any help is appreciated. I can't find just the patch files from that update on Tehkrizz's site, so finding those .dats is like a needle in a haystack sort of thing.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1225 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kegfreak
By Asura.Kegfreak 2023-04-27 11:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

does anyone remember how to make your PCs walk on here?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8