Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Hyperion » Rare Ex (Excalibur) Endgame recruiting for 2.0
Rare Ex (Excalibur) Endgame recruiting for 2.0
By NovaKairyu 2012-10-03 09:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I will let our website do most of the talking but a few small things first. With 2.0 just around the corner we are opening up our recruiting to other servers since transfers will be allowed. We run every single night, 8:30 est - 12est. These are our mandatory dkp events. Sunday and Wednesday are not mandatory, attendance is not be taken but dkp is. We require members to at least attend 50% of events at the very least, but encourage much more. We are easily one of the top 2 NA shells on this server and would like to add some very good incoming talent for 2.0. If you are looking for a good place to turn to, you should give us a try. Once you apply, one of my leaders will get with you and explain the whole recruitment process. This linkshell isn't for everyone. So please, don't waste my time and I wont waste yours :) Our relic count is now right around 70+ and climbing fast, hoping to have 14-20 members 7/7 before 2.0

http://rareex.guildwork.com/

Thank You,
Kai
By NovaKairyu 2012-10-29 05:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

still looking for members
By MisterRyu 2012-11-05 00:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like a promising group, would love to give you guys a try, but sadly i tend to not get home till midnight est from work 90% of the time :/ so i don't think this group would work for me D:

dem relics, major props to you guys though.
By NovaKairyu 2012-11-08 17:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks man, appreciate it. If your work changes your more than welcome to apply
By Runic 2012-11-27 14:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

/
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
By krxfty 2013-01-02 11:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you take on new players?

I used to previously play the game when it was released, I enjoyed it but playing alone sucked so I stopped; I then came back a few months back to check it out and enjoyed the progression however again, with nobody to play with it sucked.

I'm hoping to come back once the game is re-released and actually enjoy it with people to play with, joining a Linkshell of such standard would be amazing as I can tell it's a great community and will be a great motivation to keep me going.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By NovaKairyu 2013-02-11 02:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I am sorry we do not take new players. We are looking for very experienced players, preferably ones with relics. Mainly looking for people that have completed most content in 1.0
By Issachar 2013-02-22 21:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Be wary of this group, they employ brute-force recruiting from other linkshells (and servers) and grief people at a whim. Also, not everything they say about their accomplishments is factual or accurate. Just a friendly tip so you don't waste your free server transfer for 2.0.