Content ID no longer valid
 Garuda.Amara
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-06-02 11:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Lol not sure how or why they did it but seems my CC info was changed back to my old one... after like only charging my new one a couple of times. So fail

Where did you change your payment info? Because when I switch CC's a few years back I had that problem for a few months till I changed it under service and support I believe... and that made it stop disconnecting me every month.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-02 11:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
Dasva said:
Lol not sure how or why they did it but seems my CC info was changed back to my old one... after like only charging my new one a couple of times. So fail

Where did you change your payment info? Because when I switch CC's a few years back I had that problem for a few months till I changed it under service and support I believe... and that made it stop disconnecting me every month.

You can change it under somewhere else?
 Garuda.Amara
Server: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-06-02 11:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes... I can't remember now but there's 2 spots you can change it and one is a temporary and the other is the proper place to do it... SE messes this ***up they can't do anything the easy way.
 Alexander.Ayashi
Server: Alexander
user: ayashi
By Alexander.Ayashi 2009-06-02 12:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

well its way after maintence and i still have no content ID's so now i can waste precious cell phone minutes and time callin SE to find out what the hell is going on.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-02 12:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... Cell phone minutes... Unlimited ftw.

So, those of you that are getting the 'no valid ID's' message... You can't just go into where you activate/reactivate content ID's and reactivate them?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-02 12:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Not when they regristration part is down when its time to pay. Gotta wait til after
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-02 12:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Reactivation and account info is back up. I did it only problem was wouldnt let me link all my mules to one handle for some reason
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-02 12:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oric said:
Probably a little off topic but funny story...

Few months back, I logged onto PoL only to find a message saying "You're PoL account has been canceled." Naturally i'm like "WTF?11!1"... Well to shorten this story abit, come to find out my bank had canceled my debit card due to some sort of sercurity breech or whatever without warning and then sent me a new one.

So, PoL tries to bill me, card gets rejected blah blah blah. Ended up having to pay 2 months fees + $10 late payment fee just to get my account reactivated.

Gotta love it XD

Just another way of saying, " Hey SE, Thanks For Kicking me in the Bag!, I just love being sacked!, do it again why don't ya?"

hmmmm =/
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-02 12:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Not when they regristration part is down when its time to pay. Gotta wait til after

Yeah... You can't do it while their registration server is down... But it's up atm... Which is why I suggested it. >.>
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-02 12:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Alyria said:

Yeah... You can't do it while their registration server is down... But it's up atm... Which is why I suggested it. >.>

I'm at work so I don't know when it is up lol :P I was just saying in general. Looking from what others are saying, its messing up after they even do reactivate
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-02 12:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Tbest said:
Alyria said:

I'm at work so I don't know when it is up lol :P I was just saying in general. Looking from what others are saying, its messing up after they even do reactivate

Not if you read mine... and this is my thread listen!!!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-02 13:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Alyria said:
Tbest said:
Alyria said:

Not if you read mine... and this is my thread listen!!!

Yeeaaaa....You said it after mine :P

And you said:

Dasva said:
Reactivation and account info is back up. I did it only problem was wouldnt let me link all my mules to one handle for some reason

Soo that's why I said: Looking from what others are saying, its messing up after they even do reactivate.

:)

Soooo my statement is an assumption :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-02 13:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you know what happens when you make assumptions...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Nyktalgia
Server: Shiva
user: Nyktalgia
By Shiva.Nyktalgia 2009-07-02 07:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It says there's still maintenance to me... BS SE
 Shiva.Nyktalgia
By Shiva.Nyktalgia 2009-07-02 07:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Gawd, this post was a month old... See what Coffer hunting brings :\ Madness
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-07-02 08:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

<.< I tried logging in today and it said I don't have any Content IDs. Now wtf am I supposed to do if there's maintenance... baibai Shikigami Weapon.
 Shiva.Nyktalgia
By Shiva.Nyktalgia 2009-07-02 08:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here, that's why I thought this post started today... Maint should end 1.20 hours from now, so let's wait for that...
(Sidenwinder) SE btw, with 2hr minuetx2 on t(-_-t)
 Titan.Joclyn
Server: Titan
user: Joclyn
By Titan.Joclyn 2009-07-02 08:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This just happened to me as well. My main character along with 4 mules say that they are not active. Funny thing is that my wife's character on a separate account, but tied to the same bank card, are just fine.

Can you imagine getting this sort of service from any other business? Imagine walking into Best Buy or Lowe's and them dicking you around, charging you the wrong amounts, etc.

/sigh
[+]
 Odin.Tunafests
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Tunafests 2009-07-02 09:07:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

sigh i'm waiting too.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [304 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Soluna
Server: Cerberus
user: GE4
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-05-02 19:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Super Necro! So more or less the same thing here,

"You have no Content ID for
FINAL FANTASY XI.
Please Obtain a new Content ID or
reactivate a concelled one in order to
play the game and/or use the
PlayOnline services."

Then I go back to the page with the token advert and go Content ID > Reactivate ID, and get,

"Error UCS-1104
You cannot purchase a Content ID. Please try again after
checking the following:

*Make sure the payment information is valid. To ensure
this re-enter and update your payment details even if they have not been altered.
*Make sure your PlayOnline ID and Content IDs have not
been cancelled and reactivate if necessary."

So now my question; where do I confirm/change my CC information?
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 19:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Soluna said:
Super Necro! So more or less the same thing here,

"You have no Content ID for
FINAL FANTASY XI.
Please Obtain a new Content ID or
reactivate a concelled one in order to
play the game and/or use the
PlayOnline services."

Then I go back to the page with the token advert and go Content ID > Reactivate ID, and get,

"Error UCS-1104
You cannot purchase a Content ID. Please try again after
checking the following:

*Make sure the payment information is valid. To ensure
this re-enter and update your payment details even if they have not been altered.
*Make sure your PlayOnline ID and Content IDs have not
been cancelled and reactivate if necessary."

So now my question; where do I confirm/change my CC information?

Service & support >>> membership >>> update payment information~
[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-05-02 19:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Dani
Server: Ragnarok
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2010-05-03 04:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I got the exact same thing yesterday. I was unable to reactivate content ID or change cc information.
Did it work out for you Soluna?
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-05-03 04:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, it was odd becuase for some reason it had a different last 4 digits for the previous CC when I was changing it, so either the system screwed up or I did, and looking at the past reports take a guess who I figure screwed up.
 Ragnarok.Dani
By Ragnarok.Dani 2010-05-03 07:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you have to take the purshase content ID option after that to get back into the game? ive updated my CC but dont know what to do now, it says i have no conent ID to reactevate so do i need to buy one and will it be the same as my old? im totaly clue less about these things ><
 Ifrit.Zavala
Server: Ifrit
user: Zavala
By Ifrit.Zavala 2010-05-03 07:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got the same problem yesterday, said no content ID, and I couldn't upgrade cc since it said invalid cc. My friend's mule, (thats also swedish btw), gettin the same problem. Im guessin its just another SE screw up after that registration maint they had 1-2 days ago. I googled and searched forum to see what other people done earlier to get it fixed, and some said they had to wait 24h to retype cc number etc. In one hour its been 24h here, so I will know if it works. But with my recent luck I just doubt it will.
 Ragnarok.Dani
By Ragnarok.Dani 2010-05-03 07:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

comforting hearing about other ppl having the same problem even thu it sucks. today i didnt get the same error message when i tryed to update cc card, that was about 1 hr ago, but im still not back in the game.
Keep us updated Zavala^^
 Ifrit.Zavala
Server: Ifrit
user: Zavala
By Ifrit.Zavala 2010-05-03 08:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, waiting 24h didnt help. Still "No content ID" and "Invalid Card" when tryin to update payment method. Guess just wait a couple days or w/e til SE realized they messed up and fixin the problem.
 Ragnarok.Dani
By Ragnarok.Dani 2010-05-03 09:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm yeah i was thinking the same thing.
A dude in my LS had his CC card expired and was not able to update it to the new one, he had no option but to quit the game. Hope this it not the case.

Edit: um yeah i still get the "invalid please contact the credit card company " message when i try to update info, i was misstaken before did not press submit enough times.
I also tryed to update to 2 diffrent cc`s (lend my brothers) both are visa but nether work -.-