What's The Best Way To Aquire The New Abjurations?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » What's the best way to aquire the new abjurations?
What's the best way to aquire the new abjurations?
 Cerberus.Blackpain
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Rogue
By Cerberus.Blackpain 2012-09-08 01:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to get all of the transitory abjurations and I know you can get them from legion but there has to be a better or faster way of getting them. Any ideas on this?
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2012-09-08 01:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Voidwatch and pray for no logs. Bodies drop in Provenance Glimmering Trove.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-09-08 01:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten many t. bodies from provenance watcher, the caturae/trove can drop t. hands, bismarck/morta can drop t. legs. You'll have to do legion for t. head and t. feet.
 Cerberus.Blackpain
By Cerberus.Blackpain 2012-09-08 01:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the replies. I've yet to get any and I do alot of VW. I need to do more VW from whitegate areas but getting them from legion is just dumb. It rarely drops them from what I've seen and then I would have to compete with 14/35 other ppl.
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-09-08 02:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Feet and head ONLY drop from legion. Morta might be your best for legs (they're both kinda annoying, but bismark is more annoying). If you can find a legion shell that farms Mul well, you might have a better luck getting bodies from that then from Prov.
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-08 02:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Feet and head ONLY drop from legion. Morta might be your best for legs (they're both kinda annoying, but bismark is more annoying). If you can find a legion shell that farms Mul well, you might have a better luck getting bodies from that then from Prov.

I like Morta (not joking).
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-09-08 02:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer Bismarck to Morta, but based solely on my lack of Phalaina Locket. Regardless, good luck, I still haven't seen any abjuration from Voidwatch...
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-08 02:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Morta is definitely easier of the two as long as you have a competent stunner.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-09-08 04:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Blackpain said: »
Thanks for the replies. I've yet to get any and I do alot of VW. I need to do more VW from whitegate areas but getting them from legion is just dumb. It rarely drops them from what I've seen and then I would have to compete with 14/35 other ppl.

Getting from legion is way faster than VW. So far I only got 1 T.abj hands from almost 50 Prov run+3 KI BC, never seen any legs/body from morta/prov. But out of 12 Legion Hall of Mul runs I've done, I've seen 2 T.abj head, 1 feet, 1 body from just Mul, alone with other abj often went FL cuz nobody want to spend point on them. There are other times that head/feet drop in other hall too. Most of the T abj either only worth 1 point or went Free lot cuz not a lot of ppl want it. I got my feet/head abj in just a few legion runs.

Pretty sure legion is faster because the abj doesn't went to random ppl without right job leveled. You don't really compete with 14/35 other ppl because not everyone would want same item.
 Cerberus.Blackpain
By Cerberus.Blackpain 2012-09-08 14:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Cerberus.Blackpain said: »

Getting from legion is way faster than VW. So far I only got 1 T.abj hands from almost 50 Prov run+3 KI BC, never seen any legs/body from morta/prov. But out of 12 Legion Hall of Mul runs I've done, I've seen 2 T.abj head, 1 feet, 1 body from just Mul, alone with other abj often went FL cuz nobody want to spend point on them. There are other times that head/feet drop in other hall too. Most of the T abj either only worth 1 point or went Free lot cuz not a lot of ppl want it. I got my feet/head abj in just a few legion runs.

Pretty sure legion is faster because the abj doesn't went to random ppl without right job leveled. You don't really compete with 14/35 other ppl because not everyone would want same item.

I get what your saying but that is only in a points based run. But that does open up things for me. Not all legion runs that I attend atm are with a static group. But that does give me hope with the static I go to.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-08 14:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe the TH of my thieves is broken, but abjurations don't really drop in abundance for us <.< (last week in Im we had a good laugh with 0 abjurations and 7 earrings lol).
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-09-08 21:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Mul has a decent drop on abjurations. Pretty sure at least 1 body is guaranteed off bosses? And they can drop 2. We've gone 2-3 normal halls in a row before with no abj, but Mul has generally been pretty generous with us. It's getting the abj that people want that's tricky :(

I've done a LOT of voidwatch and a fair amount of legion. Might just be my luck but I've seen way more abj from Legion than I ever have from Voidwatch (minus morta who seems to drop nothing BUT leg abj for me >_>).
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-09-12 05:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Maybe the TH of my thieves is broken, but abjurations don't really drop in abundance for us <.< (last week in Im we had a good laugh with 0 abjurations and 7 earrings lol).

T1 hall seems to drop a lot of crap items, it's probably better to farm trophy from wave 1, exit then spam Mul.