users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Smithing » Blacksmith's stall
Blacksmith's stall
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2012-08-15 13:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know much about Synergy so i need something explained to me. I am currently at 83 smithing and i want a blacksmiths stall but one of the materials is an ex item called the Blacksmith's Emblem which is obtainable when you reach the veteran level. I was wondering if it was possible to still get this item by having a veteran getting the emblem for me and then making the stall.
 Asura.Kese
Server: Asura
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2012-08-15 13:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

you can have someone help you make it, but you wont be able to take it out yourself if he starts the synth.
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2012-08-15 13:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It is my understanding that whoever puts the materials in has to take them out. As both the emblem and the stall are rare/ex I think all you could really do is watch your friend make one!

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise it would be possible to get that stall at crafting Level 0.

Also, if I have this right, you will at the very least need Synergy unlocked so you can put the mats in and therefore retrieve them.
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2012-08-15 13:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a feeling it would be something like that lol. Thanxs for the info guys. Looks like i'll need to find a cheaper alternative to adaman ingots so i can get the few lvls i need for the stall.
 Bismarck.Samusaki
Server: Bismarck
user: Samusaki
By Bismarck.Samusaki 2012-08-15 13:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

In order for you to obtain the blacksmith's stall, you would need to reach veteran blacksmith level and purchase the emblem for 15,000 guild points on your character. You would also need synergy unlocked. You then would put all the items in. Your friend would need to be 80 synergy and 90 blacksmith (that is if you have not reached 90 yourself) Using your fewell, your friend then can make the stall.

I have made 4 stalls. I am 80 synergy and 100 goldsmithing. I made one for myself and for other characters. The others were 100 alchemy, 100 smithing and 100 bonecraft. All of which had to get the materials on that character and put them into the furnace themselves. I simply used the fewell they had on that character and used my synergy skills to make the stalls.