users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » Looking for Hnm/Sea LS on Seraph
Looking for Hnm/Sea LS on Seraph
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-24 23:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking to join a LS that is somewhat friendly to my work schedule. Currently I work from sunday-wednesday nights from 530pm-0630am est, I'm flexible as long as it dont interrupt my sleep to badly. I have 75 Mnk and 75 Blm looking mainly to get a black belt and faith torque. If your LS does runs during my off time please reply via forum or PM me thanks ^^.

Also if your LS sells BB items or Faith Torques PM me prices I may consider buying them if in my price range.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-25 08:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm with you on this one, but it seems like Seraph has a decided lack of active Linkshells and an overabundance of people who shout for people to do events with... for the first time in some 5 years, people actively (meaning they have no LS, its a come and get it) shout for DYNAMIS... WHAT!?
Ya, Dynamis, Sea, Salvage, even sky gods now I see peeps up in Whitegate shouting for participation. I was under the idea that Linkshells existed for this reason. What happened?
Now, I'm not leader material, so I'm not going to make a Linkshell, but I highly encourage others to.
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-26 00:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I guess I could ask if theres ppl interested in joining a Sea/HNM LS. I'd have no problem starting one if theres enough ppl interested and just start with Sea, to build teamwork and communication skills before doin any HNM/KSNM99s etc. This is do to the KSNM99s I've done with shouted groups always failed miserably, and if putting the time into camping an HNM and getting a claim I'd like to know we are goin to be able to kill it.

So anyone interested ina Sea LS and possibility of growing into a HNM/Sea LS please post interest on here if there are enough interested I'll start coordinating event times.

quick edit- also if interested please put times your available etc so I can get an idea of when to do events and how many ppl would be coming..
 Seraph.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2009-05-26 12:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i would be interested in sea and hnmls i am usaly up at 10 estam and go to bed around 2 am est
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-26 17:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm down for it. Seems like most the times that I go to sea, the place is completely empty, or its some Japanese shells that run about 8-10 PM JST. US shells seemingly never do sea anymore, mores the pity because theres some great stuff there. If people do sea anymore, its in tandem with Limbus, and while Limbus is great with AF+1 and items like Brutal Earring and Homam, you're really only getting half the benefit of sea by not doing sea gods.
 Seraph.Goldey
user: Goldey
By Seraph.Goldey 2009-05-26 18:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I agree, sea is pretty empty on Seraph more often then not. My friend and I are thinking of expanding our Limbus shell to include Sea soon. We did alot of tier 1 sea gods lowman but could only get so far with a handful of dedicated people so we decided to stop our sea program. If enough people show the dedication we'd love to start up sea again.
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-26 18:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Goldey what time does your LS do runs? I'd be interested in Limbus as well as long as we did Sea also. Could I also get details on your lotting system either on here or pm me, I may have at least 1 friend who would also join depending on run times.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 19:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopped into Kanzen, they're a cool bunch of people, except they're mostly HNM. HNM isn't bad, but I'm roaring to get into the other stuffs other than hunting a once in a day spawn contending against 3-4 other shells. Like we've said, Sea is wide open most the time, its free picking for rapefest.
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-31 20:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I got into a sea only LS now so still looking for a HNMLS preferably one that also does KSNM99s.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 20:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

wanna switch? lol j/k i like Kanzen, they good peeps
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-31 20:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Do they do any KSNM99s? If so they still looking for members?
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 20:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno about KS99, I would assume so. get on their website, the one I forgot cause its favorited, and post an application. Think their current stipulation is mage jobs. I only play mages, so I was a shoo in.
 Seraph.Arkangelsk
By Seraph.Arkangelsk 2009-05-31 20:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to wait till I can get in game/access other sites. At work and they block alot of LS sites Etc due to them being game related honestly its just nice being able to log onto ah lol anyhow if u happen to get the website link lemme know otherwise ill just wait 8hrs and try and find it when i get home.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 22:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel ya there Ark, but my work would like to have only .mil and .gov sites onry. Go military :x
 Seraph.Allelujah
user: jfive
By Seraph.Allelujah 2009-06-01 08:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol kyaa u gotta go to those proxy sites. to access the blocked ones. atleast that is what i did when i was at naval hospital corpus christi.

I shouted for the first time for Dynamis Qufim on Friday night for the purpose of clearing to get people Dynamix-Tavnazia access. I already have clear- just want other people + my linkshell to be able to farm Tavnazia.

GL on finding an HNMLS.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-07-21 01:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The ones i know for HNMLS on Seraph are Toki (EU mostlu i believe), Apo(US), SoU(US), Finale(US), ORZinc(i think JP), Kanzen (idk about them). some time Equlibrium turn up to HNM but think they arent primarily HNMLS. these are the ones regularly seen at HNM pops.

dont quote me on the time zones all i know is Finale is US coz i am in it.

if you wanna be hated then join Toki, why? look on BG forums you will find out. the been reported thousands of times to STF for botting, also the LS is a server transfer, yes the whole shell transfered. BG foruns explains all.

ORZ seems Decent people, always nice to me.

Apo seem to keep them selves to themselves only prob i had with them was purposly getting in KV kite path. apart from that the seem ok.

SoU like to CFH on HNM to hold that i have seen, they been GM'd a few times for that.

Kanzen seem okish, they do well againt dix from what i seen, tend to take forever killing some HNM, 40 min faf ftl.

Finale, i am apart of finale, we do Sea, Sky, KS99, force pop NM, ZNM, SCNM on a cycle rotation, if HNM is due then thats priority over events some of us do limbus within the LS.

now this aint a name bashing post or anything like that, this is just my observed opinions only.

WARNING, HNMLS's do a background check on your char, if you got a bad ffxi rep/background you prob got no chance of joining an HNMLS, i went through it with finale, although knew most from dyna and einharjer.