Enhancing Magic Help.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Enhancing Magic Help.
Enhancing Magic Help.
 Odin.Arkista
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-21 12:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to skill up Enhancing Magic I bought some skill up food and I was spamming spells on myself for a good 45mins and only got .5 skill
anyone know a good way to skill this up? Also if there is a topic on this already can put a link up thanks.
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Server: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-06-21 13:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

that's how it goes i found the most effective way was to lvl my rdm 6 years ago and cast spells on people in parties as thats not normally a option now, seems most go to shinryu get buffs and spam cast spells on themselves. Skilled up fast on mule helping ls mates cleave, spamming phal on those cleavers worked well also used the skill up food didn't seem to make much dif after it wore.
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-21 13:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured there wasnt going to be a quick and easy way to do it but thats how it goes.My enhancing was capped at 75 on my pld so its not to bad just wasted alot of gil on food that dont want to give me extra skill ups.Thanks

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Server: Valefor
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2012-06-21 14:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
there is a magic skillup + earring as well now, from gustav tunnel I think

Unless you need to skill up enormous amounts of magic skills (say 3-5 or more) from almost nothing to cap, the amount of time spent getting this item could be better spent skilling up said skill in the normal way.
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-21 14:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Lisamarie said: »
Asura.Josiahfk said: »
there is a magic skillup + earring as well now, from gustav tunnel I think
Unless you need to skill up enormous amounts of magic skills (say 3-5 or more) from almost nothing to cap, the amount of time spent getting this item could be better spent skilling up said skill in the normal way.
What do you need to do for this earring?
Never mind I found it. 1.3% drop rate in gustav tunnel from a treasure casket ; ;