Pet Haste.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pet haste.
pet haste.
 Shiva.Alcadias
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Equinoxx
By Shiva.Alcadias 2012-05-29 14:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wanting to build a pet haste set for VE and was wondering, what is the cap for pet haste and does turbo charger add up to that cap if i have pet haste from gear also?
 Shiva.Paulu
Server: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-05-29 14:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't ask
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [357 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Meibourne
Server: Bismarck
user: meibourne
By Bismarck.Meibourne 2013-05-21 23:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Was the above query ever answered?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-05-21 23:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Turbo_Charger
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-05-22 00:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have the automaton fighting only, 1 wind maneuver along with Anwig (dmg taken-10% haste+5 augment) and Moepapa Belt will cap you. If you're fighting with the automaton and want to cap both your haste and automatons (again with 1 wind maneuver and turbo charger)

ItemSet 301418

is what I use currently. Comes out to automaton haste: 25% and PUP haste:28%(well over cap)
 Bismarck.Meibourne
Server: Bismarck
user: meibourne
By Bismarck.Meibourne 2013-05-22 00:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

so the current haste capped possible without turbo is 21% haste?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-05-22 00:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Meibourne said: »
so the current haste capped possible without turbo is 21% haste?

Assuming you can wear Murzim Zucchetto(6%), Pantin Dastanas +2(4%), and Moepapa Stone(5%), that's 15%. I'm fairly certain there are no other Pet/Automaton Haste+ items for other slots and none with higher% than those in those slots. Meaning without Turbo Charger, haste can only reach 15% for the automaton. Turbo Charger with Wind Maneuverx1 is required.

Turbo Charger
# of Wind Maneuvers | Haste Granted
0 | 5%
1 | 15%
2 | 20%
3 | 25%

You could technically ride three wind maneuvers with the attachment, but it would overload quickly at that rate. And, prevent you from using other maneuvers for other attachments (as in you'd just lose haste cap and have to rebuild wind maneuverx3, causing burden to build quickly.)

If you can get at least 10% haste in gear for the automaton, one Wind Maneuver with Turbo Charger will cap your Automaton's haste. I recommended my pet/master hybrid haste set since it still allows the master to cap haste while allowing the automaton capped haste with the one Wind Maneuver.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-22 00:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Omodaka pants
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-05-22 00:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Omodaka hizayoroi

Edit: Wow that was slow as ***/
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-05-22 00:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah right that'd bring Automaton haste up to 19%. Still not capped but yeah. ... Why didn't those show up when I did item search is the big question lol.

EDIT and off topic-ish: Why are there suddenly so many pink forum users?! lol Didn't even know that color existed on here!

Anyway. That's still under the haste cap and you'd be sacrificing 10 combat skill for automaton, then acc+10 atk+10 martial arts (-10 delay).
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-22 00:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Ah right that'd bring Automaton haste up to 19%. Still not capped but yeah. ... Why didn't those show up when I did item search is the big question lol.

EDIT and off topic-ish: Why are there suddenly so many pink forum users?! lol Didn't even know that color existed on here!

Anyway. That's still under the haste cap and you'd be sacrificing 10 combat skill for automaton, then acc+10 atk+10 martial arts (-10 delay).

I don't think TPing in AF3+2 is the best atm anyways. new pants (and even a thaumas based TP set, the kecks) should win anyways, I think.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-05-22 00:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »

I don't think TPing in AF3+2 is the best atm anyways. with new pants (and even a thaumas based TP set) the kecks should win anyways, I think.

True. I should buy a pair but currently spending all my point on airlixirs for augmenting. :<
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-05-22 04:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

there is also hurch'lan sash sadly a mega-boss drop and will cost probably 100k plasm.. but it is there ^^; (and i guess really dope for a pet+master haste equip