FF11 Online Timer/clock (Times For Airships Coming And Going, Moon Phases Etc.)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » FF11 Online timer/clock (Times for airships coming and going, moon phases etc.)
FF11 Online timer/clock (Times for airships coming and going, moon phases etc.)
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Unicorn.Laraul
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Laraul
By Unicorn.Laraul 2009-09-24 03:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

[+]
 Unicorn.Laraul
Server: Unicorn
user: Laraul
By Unicorn.Laraul 2009-09-24 15:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

VanaMini Screenshots...

User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 15:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't believe there's a freaking iphone app for XI. lol What's the thing above? FFact?
 Siren.Murdock
Server: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2009-09-24 15:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

now im jealous ; ;

they need to port that app over to android.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-24 15:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Murdock said:
now im jealous ; ;

they need to port that app over to android.

Me too :( Someone create it for Android /cry
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-24 15:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I can't believe there's a freaking iphone app for XI. lol What's the thing above? FFact?

FFAssist2 I believe. I used that back in the day but every update broke the program and trying to hunt down the latest version sucks. I can count shadows in my head just fine and use ApRadar for a map =P
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 15:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:
Caiyuo said:

FFAssist2 I believe. I used that back in the day but every update broke the program and trying to hunt down the latest version sucks. I can count shadows in my head just fine and use ApRadar for a map =P
D'oh, that's what I was thinking for the name. No idea where FFact came from, or what that is. lol I've never been able to get FFAssist to work personally.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-09-24 16:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It had a rather complicated INI I believe, or at least had so many plugin options and didn't have the ability to click and drag around the setup if I remember correctly, forcing you to rely on screen positions in the ini file.

As someone said already, it was a real *** scrolling through the posts between "x number" and "x number" on some JP BBS looking for the one English word, then going to some JP catalogued downloader, looking for the exact number (where all downloads are numbered), copy pasting that random English word and hoping it was the right *** word. Then doing this every update because the programs offsets couldn't update. Then downloading the fixes this very same way that came out a day later that fixed FFassist's "drawdistance plugin" or something to that effect.

All because the creator was paranoid about us re hosting his files with altered code or something, threatening to block NA IPs/discontinue English support if direct download links were made on windower forums. No I'm pretty sure this guy just wanted us to go on a *** foreign Easter egg hunt every two months.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-24 16:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't have said it better myself Darkshade.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 16:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds like exactly how my brain would explain the BS FFassist makes you go through. lol Well said. Infobar and Apradar are enough for me, but I like the idea of everything running as one application and the overlay display to be able to full screen. Chain counter is neato. :<
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-09-24 18:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

But EXPwatch already has something similar and takes up 90% less space on screen. I feel most everything FFassist did well has been replicated by windower/windower plugins. At least I'm not willing to jump those hoops anymore to use that "mithran ware." (You'll know what that means if you have used FFassist before lol)

I think the only thing I might still be fond of is the ability to have customized on screen chat boxes, and setting up XI chat box to lock at 1 line. I'll upload the screenshot I have if I can find it.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 18:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

But! FFAssist2 has an extra large number for chain, and a little "Chain!" thing. Can't be matched. The custom chat boxes are the original reason I wanted to get into it, though, so I agree with you there. Ace's LogXpander is the next best thing for me, though. Have like 12 chat lines due to the tiny UI.