users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Help!!! 3113 error for over 12 hours
Help!!! 3113 error for over 12 hours
 Gilgamesh.Aurorademon
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Aurorademon 2012-04-07 11:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Have been receiving 3113 error for over 12 hours now after launching FFXI and getting to the loading option of finding connection. My internet and everything related to it is working properly. I have changed nothing since the last time i was successfully playing. This started after I DC while crafting and getting back on has been completely unsuccessful. I have restarted my computer several times, waited several hours between log on attempts, reconfigured all my settings in every combination possible, and have begun to submit to insanity... anyone know how to fix this? or having similar issues?
 Bahamut.Lilsanchez
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lilsanchez 2012-04-07 12:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe that error has nothing to do with your end. Should call and see what you they are doing about it. Don't worry they are much more friendly on phone then they used to be so it should be a breeze.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [299 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Trixan
Server: Shiva
user: Trixan
By Shiva.Trixan 2013-01-31 11:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!

Ever since I came back to university (which was like 4 days ago), I've been unable to log on after I accept terms. I keep getting error code 3113. Should I just call to my school or call ffxi support center?
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2013-01-31 11:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/89847-Connecting-to-FFXI-(On-Campus)