Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » BLM > SCH
BLM > SCH
 Asura.Tarquine
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Tarquine 2012-04-01 04:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dearest Community,

I have arbitrarily decided that BLM is greater than SCH.

I have absolute and damning evidence to back this up, though I do have screenshots and parsed results, I will only promise to post them teasingly, but I shall not actually post them.

What is my reasoning behind this claim?

Height.

Yes, that is correct, you read it correctly, and that is not a mistake in my typing. Height.

I truly believe, due to the long lists of parsed results and data, that a taller mage is a better mage.

Wait! I hear you cry. All models are the same height per race, so a Taru SCH = Taru BLM. - Well yes, but it is of course the gear which counts! A BLM can reach 80% FH while a SCH can only reach 75% FH (FH = Full Height) and this is due to gear. Sure a SCH can don the pointy Pineal Hat, but the BLM AF3 hat is just that bit higher, which gives them the edge. I can prove this with screenshots if you would like... when I finally get around to taking it and posting it of course.

Now I hear you cry "But that means ELF = King of the mages?" - well again, this would be true, but it is relative height. That is, the taru actually has the tallest gear due to the nature of their small stature. COnfusing? I thought you would be, well allow me to post some more screen shots and parses to follow to prove what I know to be absolute.

Needless to say, anyone who refutes my findings shall be know as a "Hatter" - Pronounced "Hay - Ter". And I shall ignore them or call them smelly poo poo heads in my responses.

Regards

Carleybup
[+]
 Bismarck.Phetty
Server: Bismarck
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2012-04-01 04:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

His research looks legit guys I think we should believe him.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-04-01 05:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

By Barleycup 2012-04-01 05:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tarquine said: »
Dearest Community,

I have arbitrarily decided that BLM is greater than SCH.

I have absolute and damning evidence to back this up, though I do have screenshots and parsed results, I will only promise to post them teasingly, but I shall not actually post them.

What is my reasoning behind this claim?

Height.

Yes, that is correct, you read it correctly, and that is not a mistake in my typing. Height.

I truly believe, due to the long lists of parsed results and data, that a taller mage is a better mage.

Wait! I hear you cry. All models are the same height per race, so a Taru SCH = Taru BLM. - Well yes, but it is of course the gear which counts! A BLM can reach 80% FH while a SCH can only reach 75% FH (FH = Full Height) and this is due to gear. Sure a SCH can don the pointy Pineal Hat, but the BLM AF3 hat is just that bit higher, which gives them the edge. I can prove this with screenshots if you would like... when I finally get around to taking it and posting it of course.

Now I hear you cry "But that means ELF = King of the mages?" - well again, this would be true, but it is relative height. That is, the taru actually has the tallest gear due to the nature of their small stature. COnfusing? I thought you would be, well allow me to post some more screen shots and parses to follow to prove what I know to be absolute.

Needless to say, anyone who refutes my findings shall be know as a "Hatter" - Pronounced "Hay - Ter". And I shall ignore them or call them smelly poo poo heads in my responses.

Regards

Carleybup

eeeeeeh. . .

Too much Marlon Wayans and not enough Ambrose Bierce.