Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 482 483 484 ... 831 832 833
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Geneyus
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-03-25 12:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Staleyx said: »
Artifact Emp or relic brd feet?

Brd. Slippers are the relic. I have the NPC unlocked and what not, have upgraded other items inbetween when I started having this problem and now.

They are +2 with augment, and I traded them with a griffon hide, oxblood and 5 chapter 5s.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-03-25 12:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Geneyus said: »
They are +2 with aug, and I'm trading 5 ch. 5s, oxblood, the feet, and griffon hide

And there's your problem. Giffon hide is the Job Ingredient for the Relic Set. Empyrean Armor for Bard uses Dragua Scales as the job ingredient.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-03-25 12:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

He is trading relic, as indicated by him saying '+2 with augment'.

Did you try talking to the NPC to make sure you didn't have an old piece sitting there that you forgot to pick up?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-03-25 12:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
He is trading relic, as indicated by him saying '+2 with augment'.

Did you try talking to the NPC to make sure you didn't have an old piece sitting there that you forgot to pick up?

Yea. Sorry. I got the idea it was Emp feet from a different post, by a different person. My apologies.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-03-25 12:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Staleyx said: »
Artifact Emp or relic brd feet?

Brd. Slippers are the relic. I have the NPC unlocked and what not, have upgraded other items inbetween when I started having this problem and now.

They are +2 with augment, and I traded them with a griffon hide, oxblood and 5 chapter 5s.

I checked your AH history and it's showing you purchased both a Griffon Hide AND a Griffon Leather. Are you accidentally trying to trade the leather to the NPC?
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-03-25 13:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried with both. I bought the leather when the hide wasn't working. Wondering if I just got a glitched pair of feet and have to re-upgrade them.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-03-25 13:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty unlikely just one pair of feet would come out glitched as opposed to one transaction. If you try again, should upgrade from a different stage than +2(aug) to see if it's the NPC.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-03-25 13:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else willing to see if it's a problem with the slippers? <333
By Blazed1979 2017-03-25 16:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

what's everyone's server populations at these days?
I haven't seen Rag go over 500sh in the last few weeks.
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-03-25 19:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
what's everyone's server populations at these days?
I haven't seen Rag go over 500sh in the last few weeks.

Sylph: 408. 8:00PM EST. It usually doesn't get this high and stays in the high 200s or low 300s I believe.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-03-25 19:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

863 right now on Odin
 Asura.Truece
Server: Asura
user: Truece
By Asura.Truece 2017-03-25 19:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

1554 on Asura
 Phoenix.Cyrinn
Server: Phoenix
user: PUPLament
By Phoenix.Cyrinn 2017-03-25 20:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you do the step of talking to Sagheera while wearing a piece of Relic Armor and asking about Relic Restoration? Had a guy in my ls who was having this problem.
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-03-25 23:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Cyrinn said: »
Did you do the step of talking to Sagheera while wearing a piece of Relic Armor and asking about Relic Restoration? Had a guy in my ls who was having this problem.

I'll try talking to Sagheera again, but I doubt this will be it. To be clear, I've upgraded many pieces of AF/Relic/Emp with Monisette for many jobs already. It's only the slippers giving me trouble.
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-03-25 23:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Cyrinn said: »

I'll try talking to Sagheera again, but I doubt this will be it. To be clear, I've upgraded many pieces of AF/Relic/Emp with Monisette for many jobs already. It's only the slippers giving me trouble.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-03-27 13:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone else had issues crashing in this month's Ambuscade (at least for Volume 1)? I keep crashing shortly after entering, which isn't an issue I have for anything else that I do, nor have I had the issue with Ambuscades in the past. I also had the problem when I was doing them right after this month's was released, so it isn't something that has just popped up.
user: Kenseto
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-03-27 16:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
Has anyone else had issues crashing in this month's Ambuscade (at least for Volume 1)? I keep crashing shortly after entering, which isn't an issue I have for anything else that I do, nor have I had the issue with Ambuscades in the past. I also had the problem when I was doing them right after this month's was released, so it isn't something that has just popped up.

I've had this problem as well. It only occurs in ambu and doesn't seem to affect anyone else in my group. I assume it's on my end, but I haven't been able to narrow down what it could be. Ruled out just about everything.
By Aeyela 2017-03-28 09:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it possible to mail either the Mog Pell (Red) or one of the Ciphers you can buy with them between POL account? I just noticed my mule has one and I was wondering what the best thing to buy with it is.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-03-28 09:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Aeyela said: »
Is it possible to mail either the Mog Pell (Red) or one of the Ciphers you can buy with them between POL account? I just noticed my mule has one and I was wondering what the best thing to buy with it is.
It isn't possible. You can mail the rings or (obviously) the tradable items. Anything that's mailable and EX has the 'CanSendPOL' flag on it on bg-wiki.
[+]
By Aeyela 2017-03-28 09:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It isn't possible. You can mail the rings or (obviously) the tradable items. Anything that's mailable and EX has the 'CanSendPOL' flag on it on bg-wiki.

Alright, cheers mate!
 Asura.Selindrile
By Asura.Selindrile 2017-03-29 13:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I've looked into timers settings but I haven't found anything like this, is there any way to differentiate buffs cast on myself and others?

I want to keep the timers for buffs I cast on other people where I have them, but if I cast lets say haste or regen on myself, I'd like it not to show up on the timer's addon, as my buffs in the top left will have the time.
By Aeyela 2017-03-30 04:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

To follow up on what I asked, it seems that (according to the wiki) I have to go back to one of the three nations to exchange the Pell. Is this still the case? And if so, what's the fastest way there for a mule in Jeuno who has literally zero warps? Do I need to run him back? Cheers.
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2017-03-30 06:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

To follow up on what I asked, it seems that (according to the wiki) I have to go back to one of the three nations to exchange the Pell. Is this still the case? And if so, what's the fastest way there for a mule in Jeuno who has literally zero warps? Do I need to run him back? Cheers.

You might check the Chocobo Circuit from lower Jeuno first, I know there's a moogle there for login points, not sure about Pells. As for getting back, if you have done any grounds/fields of valor on your mule, you can use points on Repatriation to get back to your home nation.
By FaeQueenCory 2017-03-30 07:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe there's a festive moogle or w/e the special item and pell moogles are called in the chocobo circuit... but you should check there anyways.

If there's not you could continue to the chocobo circuit entrances in the starting nations...

Or you could just skip all that and repatriate via a Field of Valor tome.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-03-30 08:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There's an option in your Mog Garden that will teleport you to one of the starter cities for one shining star. Considering you get one star just for zoning in, that's probably your fastest route home.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2017-03-30 08:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I am trying to begin solo farming Escha Ru'Aun T1 NMs for various items and abjurations.

Two specific NMs I am targeting to start with are Peirithoos and Sava Savanovic.

Any basic tips? I am confident in my ability to tank both on PUP, but Sava seems to Doom my auto and I don't think Maintenance removes it (or at least I tried and it didn't seem to work) so I was thinking to go full DD puppet on that and have a trust tank it.

For Pierithoos, just straight up tank it and avoid having magic damage trusts out?
By Aeyela 2017-03-31 05:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

All the entrances to other towns in the Circuit ask me where in Jeuno I want to go. He doesn't have access to a Mog Garden because he's Rank 1 (Rank 3 minimum required) and he can't repatriate because he has no tabs. He's a level 1 "Ran him to Jeuno circa 2006" mule.

I think I need to do it the old fashioned way and run him back. Worth it for a Trizek Ring!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 482 483 484 ... 831 832 833