Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for 100 Cook/Smithing/WW + Synergy
Looking for 100 Cook/Smithing/WW + Synergy
 Valefor.Primal
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Primal623
By Valefor.Primal 2012-02-24 10:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to make a Galley Kitchen and need a Lv.99-100 Smithy, Cook, and Woodworker, all with some skill in Synergy. It's a pretty crazy looking recipe and I don't think I could solo-feed the fewel, which is why I need people with synergy skill too. Please respond or /t me in-game if you can help or know someone that can. Thanks!
 Valefor.Mithano
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2012-02-29 14:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 100+ smithing, but only 16 synergy right now and it will be a while until I'm up to 50.

I've hired Woodman several times to make items for me, don't know what his synergy is though.

Cooking I have a good friend Strahd that has cooking, also Cosimino can do it.

Use ffxiah.com to contact all of us, I don't play often (only ~10hrs/week now) but I can sign on upon request.
 Valefor.Primal
user: Primal623
By Valefor.Primal 2012-02-29 19:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the reply! Smithing was actually my big concern. My main char has cooking @ 100, but no Synergy. My mule has WW @ 100 and 80 Synergy, but I couldn't have both of them signed on at the same time. I'm working on a way to get both up and running, which means I'd just need a Smither. Once I get that squared away I'll PM you and see if we can work out a time to try this thing. As long as someone is spamming the Safety Lever, I might be able to solo-feed the furnace. I'll also look around for other high-level synergists to help feed fewell.

Thanks a bunch!