HELP: My Character Won't Update!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » HELP: My Character Won't Update!
HELP: My Character Won't Update!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11
 leo
By leo 2015-11-03 08:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

LS community site is currently "fubar'd" and I keep getting
"The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later." when I try to view my character profile.

For sake of testing I equipped old gear (2009 gear) and put a 2007 title. Will wait a day or two to see what happens.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-11-03 08:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
"The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later." when I try to view my character profile.

For sake of testing I equipped old gear (2009 gear) and put a 2007 title. Will wait a day or two to see what happens.

Ah the trick to it, as mentioned in another thread Mari, is to change your title to one from an expansion previous to SOA. None of the SOA titles are supported, which causes that--if you were to change to a RotZ/TAU/WotG one then log out (then wait for the daily LSC update) then it will register there.
 leo
By leo 2015-11-03 09:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Ah the trick to it, as mentioned in another thread Mari, is to change your title to one from an expansion previous to SOA. None of the SOA titles are supported, which causes that--if you were to change to a RotZ/TAU/WotG one then log out (then wait for the daily LSC update) then it will register there.

I went to Southern Sand'Oria bard at the tavern and asked it to choose a title automatically. It choose "Dynamis-Sand'Oria Interloper"...

Hopefully that will help me out. Thanks <3
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-03 11:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This doesn't always work. My title has been Captain for days (can't really play right now courtesy of shoulder surgery) and all I'm wearing is brutal earring/moonshade/rajas/defending ring. Meanwhile the LSCOM site still errors, and AH doesn't update my achievements.
 leo
By leo 2015-11-03 13:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »

This doesn't always work. My title has been Captain for days (can't really play right now courtesy of shoulder surgery) and all I'm wearing is brutal earring/moonshade/rajas/defending ring. Meanwhile the LSCOM site still errors, and AH doesn't update my achievements.

You can only count with it updating contents released up to WotG, unfortunately. It would be at least decent of their part if they finished the LSCOM website, updating it to the current release of the game since they won't be adding more contents.

Oh and what Schutz mentioned did indeed fix my problem. Now my profile loads properly and my job levels updated.
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-03 14:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My mission progress is over a year out of date, as WotG claims I am still on Purple, The New Black. Despite wearing nothing released since WotG, on a base install job, and a title from ToAU. At this point I think an Admin on the site here may have to try and force my profile to update.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-11-03 15:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I submitted some fixes to Scragg today that should be deployed shortly. Characters with invalid LSCOM settings will now be able to count towards achievement points (using guildwork and sales data to validate existence/activity).

That doesn't solve the "can't update because the LSCOM is awful", but it will solve some people's problems, so it's progress.
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Server: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2015-11-03 15:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ahh this might be part of my problem, i used to be ranked took some time off, But now it has disappeared. i will wait to see if this fix changes it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [256 days between previous and next post]
By Mookies 2016-07-23 04:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it no longer possible to link your character since the LSCOM was taken down?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2016-09-17 04:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know how you properly update your ffxi character? Since the FFXI LS community page is no more, not sure how to do this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2016-09-17 05:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind. Figured it out.
 Carbuncle.Misslissy
Server: Carbuncle
user: BlindLis
By Carbuncle.Misslissy 2016-10-07 15:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kiyara said: »
Nevermind. Figured it out.

What did you do exactly? The beta site seems to be kaput since May. Thanks in advance!
 Bahamut.Xianthe
Server: Bahamut
user: Xianthe
By Bahamut.Xianthe 2016-10-12 12:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Same question here.
 Phoenix.Bridgerbot
Server: Phoenix
user: bridger
By Phoenix.Bridgerbot 2016-10-13 16:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Same question here. Would like my character to update, but not sure how to do without the POL LS site.
 Bahamut.Samunai
Server: Bahamut
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2016-10-14 20:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

my char does update most of it, but stuff like Titles not and therefor i am still windurst rank 9 . also my job points arent updated.

i use the gw add on and on gw website they all show up but they dont transfer to ffxiah.com for some reason :o
By vandan1842 2016-10-24 17:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah u can't get on that community site anymore. Bc they closed it. So how does your character can update now?
 Titan.Bridger
Server: Titan
By Titan.Bridger 2016-11-18 19:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Found out how to get FFXIAH to update your character without LS Community.

Now, this uses 3rd party software which no character of mine would ever use, I just happen to know through no personal experience this works....

1) You need Windower for this, found here:

http://www.windower.net/

2) You need the Guildwork plugin, found here:

guildwork.com/windower

Turns out once you install Guildwork as a windower add in, and login (as it tells you to on the Guildwork site) it updates your character here.

This is what a person told me who I don't know in any way, and isn't me. But he said it was easy and took him about 15 minutes. Said the hardest park for him was that there is a command:

/gw login user password

and he didn't understand the syntax. So took him 5 minutes to figure out it meant this as an example:

/gw login myusername mypassword

Login was as typed, user and password were replaced with your user name and password that you made on the gw site.

But I have no first hand experience that any of this works, all just a rumor from some guy.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-11-18 21:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Bridger said: »

Now, this uses 3rd party software which no character of mine would ever use, I just happen to know through no personal experience this works....

You do know by default this site shows your gear and titles and tells the source of where it got that info right not even counting only source for JP and some toher things? O.o

Why even bother in 2016.
 Titan.Bridger
Server: Titan
By Titan.Bridger 2016-11-19 11:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I did not have an affair with that data!
[+]
 Phoenix.Bridgerbot
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bridgerbot 2016-11-19 11:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

But it looks like all of my data didn't update, like my missions. Not sure what to do about that.
By hobo 2016-11-19 14:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

missions are set to pull from LS Community, have been and will be until someone cares enough to spend the hours figuring out how to change that. I'm sure people have been complaining about it since an hour after the LS Community site went down.
 Asura.Pixel
user: Avalyn
By Asura.Pixel 2016-12-02 15:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Has the "Achievements" part of the profiles change how often they are updated? On the first page it says 30 min.

I've added a new relic shield and new empy shield days ago and their not figured into my points. They show on my "Relics" part under my info, but not on the point sheet.
 Asura.Evildemon
By Asura.Evildemon 2016-12-02 18:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Bridger said: »

1) You need Windower for this, found here:

http://www.windower.net/

2) You need the Guildwork plugin, found here:

guildwork.com/windower

Turns out once you install Guildwork as a windower add in, and login (as it tells you to on the Guildwork site) it updates your character here.

This is what a person told me who I don't know in any way, and isn't me. But he said it was easy and took him about 15 minutes. Said the hardest park for him was that there is a command:

/gw login user password

and he didn't understand the syntax. So took him 5 minutes to figure out it meant this as an example:

/gw login myusername mypassword

Login was as typed, user and password were replaced with your user name and password that you made on the gw site.

But I have no first hand experience that any of this works, all just a rumor from some guy.

I think in 2016 no one cares if you're using windower or guildwork... they tend to only care if your using bots or speed hacks or other crap and even then most people don't care anymore.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-12-02 21:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork doesn't track mission status or stuff like assaults so those are gonna be broke until GW supports. Unlesz Rooks pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
By Zoezooms 2016-12-24 11:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

My character just won't show achievements... it updates, AH History, equipment, etc... but won't do achievements!

How can this be fixed?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [389 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Xylus
user: DaDrifter
By Carbuncle.Xylus 2018-01-17 21:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

With the LS Community website being closed, is there any way to update your character on FFXIAH?
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-01-17 21:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe guildwork is only way.
 Asura.Omgwhy
By Asura.Omgwhy 2018-01-18 01:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not this $h*t again . . .
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xylus
user: DaDrifter
By Carbuncle.Xylus 2018-01-18 04:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
I believe guildwork is only way.
So nothing else can be done at this point in time?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11