HELP: My Character Won't Update!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » HELP: My Character Won't Update!
HELP: My Character Won't Update!
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11
 Odin.Eurydeamon
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eurydemon
By Odin.Eurydeamon 2014-12-28 19:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way to update the missions, used guildwork update, and the ls community profile link is leading to the right site, but missions wont show up on my profile. The scan profile function isnt showing up either.
 Odin.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-12-28 19:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That'll only happen if SE ever fixes the linkshell community site (click on the little "LS community profile" next to your avatar and you'll get an error message). It's been broken for a looooooooooong time. If you check my profile, you'll see I have no missions showing either, nor do I have a title. Been that way since I came to Odin in August, I think it was.
 Odin.Eurydeamon
user: Eurydemon
By Odin.Eurydeamon 2014-12-28 19:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I get no error message i get to my ls community site if i click that.
 Odin.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-12-29 03:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's odd, because if I click it I do get an error message, no matter whose profile page it is. And I know that's the case for most people. Either way, the ls community site is broken somehow, it's been broken for the best part of what - 2 years now?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [171 days between previous and next post]
By spawnman62 2015-06-18 02:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

How long will it take for the LS comm site to recognize a POL password change? I just changed my POL password and the site is saying that my POL account Name or password is invalid.
 Asura.Thirsttrap
Server: Asura
user: Minifas
By Asura.Thirsttrap 2015-07-17 08:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

ok so I followed the guide done everything but its not updating on the pol ls site or on the ffxiah site.
the link works as ive checked that as well

help please or is this not working anymore????
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-17 08:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If your profile doesn't update on the POL site, that's a problem with Linkshell community and there is nothing FFXIAH can do about it.

Are you sure that you're linking to the right character? Did you server transfer lately (and thus need to change worlds?)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [94 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Tanaga
Server: Shiva
user: Tanag
By Shiva.Tanaga 2015-10-19 15:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Necrobump but I'm not sure if there is a better place to post this, or if it's worth my own thread.

Is the LS community required to get FFXIAH achievements to show? I recently came back to the game and I can't get them to show on my profile. Previously they worked before I took my break in May. I think I had a proper LS community URL then but it seems to be gone now and I'm not a member of any community on there.

I've tried to add my LS community URL but when I join a community I get the error "The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later."
Does that ever resolve or is the LS community that dead that you just can't join forever?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-19 15:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

LSCOM is notoriously flaky.

I'll look into it after work.
 Shiva.Tanaga
user: Tanag
By Shiva.Tanaga 2015-10-19 15:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured it was, I just wasn't sure if it was dead dead or just being flakey. Been out of it for a few months.

Thanks Rooks!
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-10-19 16:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the same situation as Tanaga. I dropped my subscription for a few months, and recently came back. Neither my rank or achievements are showing up.

Thanks Rooks
By fillerbunny9 2015-10-19 17:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

the LS Community site is terrible, and has been giving me problems for a loooooooooooooong time. most recently I lost achievement points for Nations, and my other missions have not updated in over a year.

you can try stripping yourself of any gear/titles that came out after WotG everytime you logout, and sometimes the LSCOM site will allow your character to update; whether that activity will be picked up by FFXIAH or not is the question. be warned, the few times I have been able to coax the site to work via that trick, I get the "Profile too fresh" error on here and things still do not update.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-19 17:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
the LS Community site is terrible, and has been giving me problems for a loooooooooooooong time. most recently I lost achievement points for Nations, and my other missions have not updated in over a year.

you can try stripping yourself of any gear/titles that came out after WotG everytime you logout, and sometimes the LSCOM site will allow your character to update; whether that activity will be picked up by FFXIAH or not is the question. be warned, the few times I have been able to coax the site to work via that trick, I get the "Profile too fresh" error on here and things still do not update.

Admins can bypass that restriction, so if there's a point you want me to force the refresh, let me know.
 Shiva.Francisco
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-10-19 18:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been getting really weird results from the LS Community and Guildwork alike...

- Only time Guildwork updates my gear is if LS Community picks it up, meaning it needs to be older gear. Guildwork caught my Defending Ring when I got it recently, because it was on LS Commmunity, but it hasn't caught any of the iLevel stuff I have. Flushing and Force Updating doesn't help.

- Guildwork is really confused when it comes to my levels... it's reporting several of my jobs incorrectly, and seems to think my BLM is Lv. 122.

- For one reason or another, my job levels here randomly get all messed up, then fixed by syncing with the LS community, then messed up again... like the job levels shift a few slots down the list, and the first few jobs will be like Lv. 0~6ish.

- Had a Yagrush (which I don't own) equipped in my body slot on BLU at one point on FFXIAH.

- Can't even begin to figure out why some people can have their actual gear shown on FFXIAH, but I can only show gear which is older (i.e. Rajas Ring or Defending Ring).
By Tanag 2015-10-20 15:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured I'd report the "The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later. " bug/issue to SE since the LS Com has a report form and I was bored. BUT that also errors out, haha.
Not sure what I expected...
 Phoenix.Beesh
Server: Phoenix
user: beesh
By Phoenix.Beesh 2015-10-20 19:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been active for the last couple years and my rank & achievements have disappeared. This also has happened to others who are still active too. What gives?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-20 20:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Beesh said: »
Ive been active for the last couple years and my rank & achievements have disappeared. This also has happened to others who are still active too. What gives?

There are a couple of reasons you can be flagged as not eligible for achievement points:
- invalid LSCOM url
- no AH transactions in the last 60 days

Neither of those seems to apply to you, so I'll look into it.
By Tanag 2015-10-22 01:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I did what was suggested in another post and changed my title to Dynamis Xarcabard Interloper and that let me register on the LS com. Not 100% sure thats what solved it, but worth a try for anyone else.
I think I logged out in the same gear since its my town idle set, so not sure if anything else had changed.
 Asura.Spearus
user: spearbx
By Asura.Spearus 2015-10-22 03:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello its been quite a long while since my Character has been updated can any admin assist with this?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-10-22 05:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Unlink yourself from whatever LS you're associated with on LS community page and re-add yourself. Then go to guildwork and get the funny text and put it in your LS profile again. Within a few hours it should all catch up on here. Worked for me more than once.
By Tanag 2015-10-23 11:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave that a try Soraishin but no luck yet. LSCom is working, ans GW works. I've forced an update with lscom and flushed with gw. My profile did update for a mission I recently completed, so it all seems to be working.

So with LScom working and recent AH history so I think it's an FFXIAH problem now. :(

Rooks is there a way to force an account to get included in the achievement tally?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-23 11:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »
I've been getting really weird results from the LS Community and Guildwork alike...

- Only time Guildwork updates my gear is if LS Community picks it up, meaning it needs to be older gear. Guildwork caught my Defending Ring when I got it recently, because it was on LS Commmunity, but it hasn't caught any of the iLevel stuff I have. Flushing and Force Updating doesn't help.

- Guildwork is really confused when it comes to my levels... it's reporting several of my jobs incorrectly, and seems to think my BLM is Lv. 122.

- For one reason or another, my job levels here randomly get all messed up, then fixed by syncing with the LS community, then messed up again... like the job levels shift a few slots down the list, and the first few jobs will be like Lv. 0~6ish.

- Had a Yagrush (which I don't own) equipped in my body slot on BLU at one point on FFXIAH.

- Can't even begin to figure out why some people can have their actual gear shown on FFXIAH, but I can only show gear which is older (i.e. Rajas Ring or Defending Ring).

Grats on level 122 BLM and your BLU Yagrush!
 Phoenix.Beesh
Server: Phoenix
user: beesh
By Phoenix.Beesh 2015-10-26 20:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »

There are a couple of reasons you can be flagged as not eligible for achievement points:
- invalid LSCOM url

- invalid LSCOM url

Thank you Rooks. Have you found out anything?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-26 20:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Rooks. Have you found out anything?

Not yet, sorry. Been a very busy week, but I have some time tonight, so I'm looking now. It seems to be a fairly widespread problem, which is actually a hindrance because it means there's no clear symptom.
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-10-26 22:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I fixed my problem by uninstalling and Windower and deleting the remaining files/folders, then re-installing.

- If you do this, be sure to backup anything you want to keep, such as GearSwap and AzureSets files, as well as screenshots/videos.

I think the cause of my problem occurred when I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I've been running the same Windower files since, no reinstall or anything after switching to Windows 10... seems likely to be the cause.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-10-26 23:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow Rooks, good job. What you did has my character updating now, and it all appears accurate except two things. First it lists my RME's as level 75/80 and not 119, but that might be standard. Second is that it lists assaults as only 50% done, I have a mythic and it's not possible to get a mythic without 100% assault completion.

Other then that it's functioning again.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-27 02:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

All my mission progress works normally except Assault which occasionally goes back and forth between first lieutenant and captain. I tried getting Captain title from the bard and flushing GW but that doesn't help to fix it here and LSCOM is terrible with its character updating anyway, so is there any other workaround on admin side or one I could do myself to fix this?
 Carbuncle.Doryll
Server: Carbuncle
user: Smacks
By Carbuncle.Doryll 2015-10-27 04:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello

Since many month all my rank nations are at 0 !

Is-it possible to fix it please ? (i'm rank 10 everywhere)
 Bismarck.Herzins
Server: Bismarck
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2015-10-29 10:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Rooks,

My achievement points are not showing, they disappeared a couple weeks ago after I did a //plugin_reload guildwork. I thought it was just a glitch but then the points didn't show up again. :( Any ideas?
By fillerbunny9 2015-10-30 12:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »

Admins can bypass that restriction, so if there's a point you want me to force the refresh, let me know.

if you could go ahead and give it a shot, Rooks, it'd be appreciated.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11